Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #5

I think this TWW is going to drag even longer than i had anticipated!!! I am already imagining all sorts of twinges and sensations and it's only 4DPO - I'm hopeless!!!

plc--The anticipation is enough to drive a woman mad! It's hard to believe you could want something so bad that that your mind and body start playing tricks on you. (Not you inparticular, all of us!) One of these days you won't be imagining these twinges and sensations, they'll be real. Fingers crossed for you that this will be your month!

Jen...I was just writing in another thread...I can't tell an AF from a PG synptom...I am driving myself insane! Another BFN this am. AF is due Wednesday so I suppose all the anticipation will be over soon.

treelo...I hope the witch stays away!!!

Everyone enduring TWW

Hey smilanatu--I was posting in the other thread and saw I had a new post here, I knew it was you, so decided to reply here instead. I'm in the same boat as you, honey. Not really feeling much of anything at the moment, AF or otherwise. AF due Thurs. for me. I just can't wait for this anticipation to end--it's like my heart is caught up in my throat, and so many butterflies in my tummy! It truly is like being on a rollercoaster that you can't get off of! I feel really nervous about testing, I just don't want to be let down... If AF doesn't show on Thur. then I think I'll try to hold out until Fri. to test, unless I'm seeing more signs or symptoms before then. Oh, this is just so agonizing having to wait! Still hoping and praying this will be our month!

Hi guys--Ok, I'm officially feeling discouraged. Tried to hold out till Fri. but couldn't stand it. POAS=BFN. The only thing is I used a HPT from the Dollar Store, so I would love to think that that alone might make it incorrect, but c'mon, aren't they pretty much all the same? I mean, they couldn't sell them if they weren't actually correct, right? Another thing is that my calendar at fert. friend changed last week. Originally it showed forecasted O for 9th, but b'cuz of CM, it changed and showed that the 16th was my fertile day. And does a fertile day mean that that's the day I O'ed? So now I'm still really not sure when I O'ed and when I could expect to be able to test. I guess I just have to wait and see if/when AF shows.

Oh, great. Just went to ff to log the BFN, and it changed my calendar again! Now shows fertile days were 16-18th--and DF and I haven't BD'd since 14th. It doesn't show when I should have O'ed though, am I to assume it was right after fertile days? I'm so confused, and pretty bummed.
    Last edited by jen805; April 22nd, 2008 at 03:27 AM.

Wow Jen...I am having a tough time understanding why your calendar keeps changing. As for the BFN...rememeber you might just be testing too early. I used a Dollar General test also...maybe they had a bad batch and we are BFP afterall!!!

I hope and pray that's true! The first time my calendar changed was when I entered that I had watery CM (sorry!), then like I said earlier, when I entered the BFN it changed again! I take it that's not common? I don't know what to make of it. I don't temp so I just figured the computer is piecing together the little info that does get entered.

Hi everyone,

Jen - I dont know whats going on with your cycle but gee it must be so annoying !!
    I dont use fertility friend, i just try to bd as much as i can for the two weeks in between. I used opk's but they were useless. And dont worry about the bfn hun, i got one this morning as well and i think its definatly way to early.

smilanatu - How are you going???? My fingers are crossed for you too sweety

mollycat - Welcome, i hope that AF stays away and you get your BFP!!

plc - hang in there, we will try to help you make it go quickly !!

have a great day everyone !!

treelo

treelo--Sorry to hear about your BFN--your test wasn't from the Dollar Store too was it? j/k... I liked smilanatu's idea that it was just a bad batch of tests!

Hi to everyone else: smilanatu, mollycat, plc, and tempus. Hope your all hanging in there!

lol Jen, what is this Dollar store that you both talk about? No mine was from Lullaby Conception, which is very reputatable.....so i have excuses except that im only about 8DPO so hopefully too early.

How it going Tempus?? any signs yet??

hugs
    treelo

Is it common to imagine nausea and BB & tummy twinges at 5DPO?

I don't know if u were intentionally being funny but u gals made me laugh about the dollar shop hpts being faulty!! having said that r u going for the more expensive variety when u test again ? Not long to go for you all til you do !!!

smilanatu - honey r u testing tomorrow?

jen - i'm really confused too re ur chart !! when r u going to test again sweet? do u have a plan?

ciera's mummy, mollycat & treelo - i see that ur all on the home straight -- when do u think u will test?

tempus - i think you and i have a little longer to wait and will be here a little while longer - what day r u exactly?

I am really liking hanging in this thread with you all - it really helps!!

plc - I have never heard of a dollar store before?? I am due on Monday next week. I am going to test Saturday morning, because im meant to be getting a tattoo on Saturday so if im pregnant i will cancel it. fingers crossed i can cancel it !!!! I have some little tummy tingles and bb tenderness, but nothing major....we will just have to wait and see.

hugs
    treelo

hey treelo - i haven't heard of it before either but i imagine it's like our $2 shop. Oh i remember something about a tattoo when i was recapping on everyone - yes, fair enough!! wow - a tattoo is something i have been in 2 minds about most of my adult life. Haven't found anything that would be of enough meaning to carry around to old age. But the concept of "mother" is the closest, I'd say, inspired by ur idea - i hadn't previously thought of that. I'm sure it would be nice to get the tattoo for you but even nicer to get a BFP, of course, no competition!!!
    Last edited by plc1805; April 22nd, 2008 at 05:30 PM.

plc - yes the bfp would win hands down !!!!! lol. But i am looking forward to the tattoo too. I already have yellow rose on my hip, it was my best friends favourite flower, she was murdered. And i have a tribal design on my lower back. The one i want on my shoulder blade is the Fairy in mourning sitting on a crescent moon, i have a picture in my photo gallery...feel free to check it out. It will have two stars for my angels and a bigger star for my best friend. But the chinese symbol means alot to me. It represents me as a mother not just to my living children but to my little angels, because i am still their mother. AND because im a mummies girl, and i love my mum!!!

As for this Dollar store !!!!! Does that mean you can buy hpt's for $1 ??????? wow that would be pretty good, providing they worked !!!!!!!! Oh well, i have 10 sitting in my draw, so im hoping i wont ever have to buy anymore !!

hugs
    treelo

LOL...the Dollar Store is a cheap spot where you can buy darn near anything and YES as a matter of fact the PG tests are $1!!! It is supposed to be sensitive to 25 mIU.

plc1805...I tested yesterday and this am...BFN! *fingers crossed for you!*

treelo...I am still hoping! I think you tested early...wait a few days and try again!

You guys are cracking me up! We have Dollar Stores out here which are great for some things, but apparently not their hpt's! I would imagine that they aren't really faulty, but you have to wonder since obviously the stuff at the store is all pretty cheap. I'm sure it's very much like your $2 store. Imagine the money you'd save on hpt's if they aren't faulty, though! I figured that even if it came out neg. at least I didn't waste much money. On the flip side, though, if it's neg. when I'm really pos. then it's not much help at all! I'm just not sure whether they're as accurate as the more expensive tests, so when I do test again, I'll definitely use a more expensive test from Wal-Mart. Do you guys have Wal-Mart there? Or treelo, since you have 10 in a drawer, can I get one of yours? j/k

treelo--Your tattoo sounds like it will be awesome! So sorry to hear about your best friend, but I think it's such an honor that you would have a tattoo of her favorite flower! And the fairy sounds so cool, I love fairies! I have a fairy (it's a temporary tattoo that my son got from a quarter machine) that I've been saving and would love to have DH give it to me. He does tattoo's--he's done almost all of his own, as well, just not the ones he couldn't reach on his back and the ones on his right arm (b'cuz he's right handed). He's got all the ink and the tattoo gun. He gave me a couple cute frogs on my right hip a couple years ago--I don't even like frogs, but they're very bright green, yellow, and red--very cute! We found UV tattoo ink about a year ago and went back over them, and now when I shine a UV light on them, they glow. It's awesome! Can't you still get a tattoo when you're pg?

plc--I'm really not sure when I should test again. I guess maybe Fri. if AF doesn't show. Still feeling a little discouraged about it. BD'd enough during the time it originally showed that I was fertile and supposedly O'ing, but once my fertile days changed, there was just one reason or another that we just didn't get around to it. We haven't BD'd since 14th, though, 2 days prior to my new fertile days! So I don't know, that might have blown it for me for this mo! I woke up this am to a cold sore, though, and for some reason every time I'm pg I get a cold sore. But then again, there have been times when I've gotten one from the sun or the wind so I'm not sure that's an accurate sign. "Sigh" I just don't know what to do!

smilanatu--That always happens--we always type our posts at the same time! lol...
    So sorry you got another BFN--you aren't still using those Dollar Store tests are you? lol... All kidding aside, I truly am sorry, though AF hasn't reared her ugly face yet has she?

LOL...I was indeed still using the DG test...gotta get rid of them *wink*

No AF...she's not due till 2morro though...if she doesn't show by 2morro evening I'm going to invest in a better test. (I am rarely late)

I got my first and only tattoo last year...it is a dragonfly...I LOVE dragonflies! Dragonflies are a symbol of joy and new light.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast