Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two week wait support #8

Once again... here's hoping this one ends with a

Much ladies...who's here with me this go round...

Nova...your symptoms look real promising!

Hey smilanatu! You're at the top of yours, and I'm nearing the end of mine! Seems really quiet in here! Hope your flies by--bring on the trend!!!!

Nova--Symptoms sound good! you're blessed with a My fingers are crossed for you!
    Last edited by jen805; July 24th, 2008 at 08:22 AM. Reason: major typo!

Say it with me now...jen needs a keep repeating!

I just hate the stress of the TWW...I KNOW I'll have every available symptom and I KNOW I'll test waaaaay early...I need prayer ya'll that I can survive without any ignorance

Umm and yes jen I AM special (not ed)

Ready Set...bring on the

Guess I'm in here now - 1DPO for me today though I'm already starting to feel naseous! WTF?!
    Anyways, will be popping in and out of here

I'm here now 1DPO why can't we just know the same day if we are pg or not !!! lol

Last edited by Toccara50; July 26th, 2008 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Forgot something ...

Nova Guest

Well, AF arrived literally five minutes after I tested again! (figures). I guess there is power in positive thinking...I held AF away for three days! Maybe next time I'll hold it away for 9+ months. Hopefully I'll be in this thread next month, I'll have to fly to my dh to get the chance. Oh the lengths we go to...

Hoping for lots of good news this month!!

Okay...who's here with me? To the contrary of what my last post in here said I am having absolutely no PG symptoms...strange I know...

Toccara50...girl aint that the truth!!! Too bad i dosen't work like this...AF next day bd next day POAS with results!

LizJessie...still nauseous?

Let's do this ladies...ready set go

hi girls

i'm in here too, am going a little nuttier than usual this TWW

just woke up from a wonderful dream where i POAS and it came up with two beautiful dark lines...

am trying so hard not to think about things....have one more week before i test...and counting....

how is everyone else coping?

Well I am ALWAYS nutty it seems

I have about 4 or 5 days before testing...AF is due the 4th I am vowing NOT to test this time unless she is absent...wish me luck!

As I said no real symptoms I keep trying to find some or one...but I have none...

pbstar - Yeah, I had that dream so much in my past TWWs, but never got that lovely BFP. I really hope you do!

smilanatu - Yeah, still here, though I got my O days confused - Am currently 1-2DPO (after three days of extreme EWCM) and yeah, have been feelig very nauseous for a week now

smilanatu~ how I wish things were like that !!! lol

I really wanna be pg so bad right now !!! I would love to be pg where dh is away in training but I don't think its going to happen I have no pg symptoms right now so if no BFP this month I for one next month because after that I will most like have wait until 2009 for a BFP!!!

I caved Toccara...tested yesterday @ 9 DPO... I think I may have a couple of symptoms...BUT I'm just not sure

I don't know about you gurlies but the last few days of the dreaded TWW are the worst for me...

Okay...so I just went to the restroom and waaa laaa AB appears to be on the way early...

I guess the "symptoms" were prementrual...

Smi so sorry about AF showing up big for you sweetie I'm praying you catch that egg next time we soo need some BFP's around here ...

smilanatu- so sorry about AB/AF/BFMFFFF showing up early!i know how it feels to have symptoms and then have her show up, it gets me every time. so unfair for our bodies to trick us like that. big and that this next cycle brings some good news for you.

LJ- yep i have dreams like that every TWW. i don't think it's a sign that i might be preg, more like a sign i want it so bad and think about it too much!

Hey girls!

Smi: I replied in the other thread also, but I'm so sorry the witch showed up, hon!

AFM: No signs of the dreaded witch yet.... but that doesn't really mean anything. I'm 11dpo and thinking of testing tomorrow (12dpo) what do you think my chances are of getting the correct result that early? Any recommendations for what brand of stick to use?

for all! We need some more BFP's!!!!

hey tutmae

i am really excited for you to test- 12dpo should be fine if you use a sensitive test, my first choice is always first response and second choice is discover one step- here in sydney you can get first response at woolies, not sure about WA?

you get some good news, please let us know how you go

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123