Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Late Loss, Still Birth or Recurrent Miscarriage June '08 #2

Jo..Thinking of you...

Jo - I hope you are ok. As Simba mentioned, I am in Melbourne as well so if you need any help over the coming days and weeks please let me know. My heart is breaking for you - I just can't understand why this pain has had to descend on you again. I will continue to pray for you and your beautiful angel.

To the rest of you lovely ladies - belly rubs to those of you who are newly pregnant and fingers crossed to all TTCing. It is at these times that we all need each other the most.

Oh no Jo. I was thinking of you yesterday and really feeling that there will be medical issue that can be rectified. And now I log on to hear this devastating news. Oh Jo, I feel everything you're feeling now, I'm sure we all do. I'm speechless. I can't think of anything to say to you because nothing can reverse what has happened again. Jo ...

I was going to say that I'm having a really hard time at the moment but Jo's news has totally overshadowed all of that.

Just want to let you all know that even when I'm not posting, I'm keeping myself sane and functional by lurking and reading your posts.

Hi Hammi,

Are you OK??? do you need to chat???

xxx Sue xxx

Hi Sue, Roz and Helen

You're all very lovely to be concerned about me. I SO appreciate your friendship and understanding.

I really truly don't know what I would do without everyone in this group. Honestly, I visit this thread multiple times each day, get excited when anyone has good news and freak out when something bad happens - as though it's actually happening to me.

Jo, I wonder what you're doing right now. I hope if you lurk around you'll see how much we're all thinking of you. I wish we were all in the same city so we could get together and cry with you. There is nothing fair or right about what's happened to your little angel. Please talk to us when you're ready.

(Hi 8weeks, I'm glad you're here)

hey guys,

Madison Rose -born sleeping 1.24am, 9/8/08 So much more perfect than i imagined.
    i am still feeling quite numbish, can't believe it happened or that it is real...i can't explain the feelings in my heart right now as i can barely make sense of them...
    thank-you for all your support tho, You are all truely, wonderful caring people! I just don't know where i would be without you all.
    x jo

Jo - you are such an amazing, strong mum. I don't have any words that could possibly be appropriate right now, just letting you know that you haven't left my thoughts and prayers these last few days. What a gorgeous name for such a sweet little angel, she will know how much you loved her.
    All my love
    Helen

Jo - You are an amazing woman. I can only offer my tears, prayers and heartfelt sympathies at this saddest of times. You have 2 beautiful angels looking after you, but if you need a shoulder to cry on please let me know as Melbourne is cold at this time of year. I am so very very sorry that Madison has had to leave you far to early. Madison - fly free sweet angel.

Jo, Madison Rose is truly a beautiful name. I can imagine how perfect your little girl was. She is now free from all earthly pains and sorrows and she'll have her mummy and daddy's love to take with her forever, and big brother Jack to hold her hand in heaven.

I am so sorry Jo.

Jo,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious baby girl. I'm sure she was just beautiful, and what a lovely name.

Take care of yourself and your family during this painful time.

Love Rozzie

Dear Jo, the heavens seem so much brighter today with the presence of beautiful Madison Rose. I feel such heaviness in my heart for your loss, but I take comfort in the fact that this earth has another sweet angel looking over it. Please know you are not crying alone. xox.

Dear Jo,

What a beautiful name for a beautiful angel, Madison Rose.

I have been thinking so much of you and wishing that this did not happen again.

I wish you all the strength and love to get through this and remember we are all here to help you .

Your two beautiful angels will be watching down on mummy and daddy.

xxx Sue xxx

Madison Rose is a beautiful name, Jo. My thoughts are with you in this very difficult time.

Oh, jo.... Madison Rose will forever be watching over you with her big brother Jack! I hope you can find some small comfort in knowing your angels are together, oblivious of any pain or suffering, watching over you in peace and harmony. I you're finding the support you need to make it through these dark days. My heart is broken for you, jo, I'm so very sorry for your pain and loss. Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers always. Sending loads of and Please look after yourself, sweetie!

Hi all,

Feeling a little nervous today.

I am going in for a blood test tomorrow to see if I am close to ovulation, so we can put the Frozen Embie in.

I am not sure how I am feeling at the moment about it all. I want to do it, but then I am scared of the outcome if it is bad ..... and I don't want to m/c again.

Needing positive vibes....

xxx Sue xxx

Hi Sue - I am sending you massive amounts of positive vibes as well as some baby dust. I really hope all goes well tomorrow and we hear some wonderful news in the not too distant future.

I have another Ob appointment tomorrow followed by the GD test. DH and I have both taken the day off work so hopefully if I don't feel sick we will have the afternoon to do something fun (or sleep which is the most fun thing I can think of at the moment!).

Hi to everyone! Where is everyone TTC at with their cycles? I hope you are all doing ok and taking care of yourselves.

Good luck Sue,

sending you positive sticky bubba vibes!!

Madison Rose is such a beautiful name. I hope you are coping ok Jo.

Good luck Sue. I'm sending a ton of positive vibes!!

I'm doing ok today. well not really, but I don't have much to complain about in the scheme of things, although AF has shown herself .

I'm thinking about putting TTC on hold for a while. Since my cervix is incompetent, they'll be putting a stitch in as soon as I hit 12 weeks the next time we're pg, and I'll be on pretty much complete bedrest. I'm getting more and more terrified about being dependant on others and not enjoying being pregnant as much as I'd hoped. I could do without the days where I feel like this.

I hope all you ladies are going well today.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast