Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any fellow Tupperware demonstrators on BB??

Default Any fellow Tupperware demonstrators on BB??

Hi guys, just wondering if there are many tupperware demonstrators on here? I have been with tupperware since September and so far am doing really well but if there are more Tupperware dealers I would love to be able to brainstorm with you.....

Your the Tupperware queen Cindy :P

YOu make me laugh Kim!! You are all over the place on BB!! No hiding from you!

I will message you in a second!

Yeah Cindy, I am. And I know of two others, so there are probably quite a few more. There was a thread a while ago - see if you can find that.

me three

can I ask, those that are demonstrators, do you have to have parties, or can you just sell the products on ebay?

I've only ever bought Tupperware from attending parties, i was just wondering if purchases can be made without holding a party??.

Its abig NO NO to sell on ebay but you can have a catalogue sent out and place orders via email or phone and I have many people i send orders to on the gold coast (i have recently moved from there to melb)

I should have added that you can even do what they call catalogue parties where a 'Host' is sent a pile of catalogues and order forms etc and a 'party' date is decided on as a date that all orders would be made, and the host gets as many orders as they can from family/friends and depending on the sales etc they usually end up receiving the host gifts and discounts for organising the party even though they never had to have people overfor it or anything like that!

Thankyou for the information Cindy, i've only moved to QLD earlier this year so dont know alot of people so would be pointless for me to have a party. I've been thinking about purchasing some Tupperware stuff, but will have to wait until after Christmas.

Yeah Bonham, just keep the number of your friendly Tupperware lady (From a previous party or someone else you know or come across ) and give them a call or an email when you want more stuff.

Its so hard when you first move interstate isnt it! I hated that when i moved to QLD originally.... Christmas is a cruddy time of year isnt it! I havent even started my christmas shopping yet which is extremely slack I know!

Thankyou MantaRay, havent come across the local Tupperware demonstrator as yet, but when i'm ready to order i'm sure i'll find them .

Cindy- thankfully we're going home to Sydney for Christmas

It sucks that we don't have the online system they have in the US. In the US you can actually have your own tupperware site that you can advertise and put links up in different places and people will order from you online. Cool huh?

Goodluck girls, my local has been trying to recruit me for a while now but I continue to resist

My manager recently got a kitchen aid artisan mixer and toaster as a reward from a sales contest. thats enough reason for anyone to want to join!

Claire Guest

I'm a tupperware demonstrator too - love it! Currently on a break until next year.

I'm a tupperware demonstrator too! Only fairly new to it but having a ball!

Its good fun isnt it and you earn money at the same time!! Bonus

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast