Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Any fellow Tupperware demonstrators on BB??

Rach - can you go still as a guest?? They cant just say that to you!
    Now i am going to have to check my online thingo too!

Hopefully you will make it tomorrow and we will bump into eachother!

its about $20.
    Im still going, and I'll have a name tag, but they cant say whether I will get all the things I have qualified for(which thankfull was only 1 bottom leve challenge), cos thats already ben processed. I think Im just cranky anyway cos this comes on top of a whole lot of issues i have with not getting what I order, ever. i have one guest who's been waiting over5 weeks cos they screw up her item eachtime (either dont order it or key in a wrong sequence number)

Hey has anyone got a quick chef 2 I can buy from them tomorrow? Will be faster than ordering it!

SOrry - cant help with the quick chef! See you tomorrow (if we can spot eachother in the crowds)

Ok! We can talkabout it all now! I think melb was the last for sessions!
    I love the new colours except i think that the kids range is now a touch 'not so unisex' more girly!
    I am not a fan of the peeler.....

I got the peeler.. I don't mind it! I was showing it off to one of our friends and he popped the blade out! I thought he broke it. Apparently it's supposed to come out.

I went to peel pumpkin with it a few days later and each time I tried to peel with it horizontal, the blade kept popping out! But peel with it vertical - not an issue!

Yeah, the new colours do seem a tad more girly, the more I think about it!

tbh - I think the new serving centre is a bit bulky.

ok i am crashing a thread here , but before i buy anything off you rhianon, i want tupperware ppl's opinoion on the can opener .... is it really good or just a peice of crap like every other can opener out there ...

Totally understand! Be interesting for me just to find out for myself for future reference!!

OK i have to say I am a sceptic at the best of times but that little can opener is amazing! I cant go on enough about it really.. from a safety point of view its great - no sharp eges on the can or lid and no blades for little fingers to cut themselves on when they get it out of the draw - oh and it looks cool too!

Defintely worth the money in my eyes and i suppose thats why i sell a heap of them!

i will second that, i love the can opener!!!

me three! Took me a bit to buy thinking that yep...too expensive for what it is but I got it thinking I'll give it a go and sell it on if not happy. Well, it's never left my kitchen. I love it. No sharp edges, easy to hold onto and to use. Well worth it.

lea I love the can opener and I was sceptical too until I got one for free at a mgr conference now I love it. Just make sure some one shows you how to use it
    xx

I'm having trouble getting parties!! I had a party cancel on me coz ppl were saying no to her face, then I have a party tomorrow which no-one is coming to... She has some outside orders, but I'm going to see if she can get her friends with the new catalogue.

I did a letter box drop today with the old catalogue, but other than that, how could I get some more dates in my diary?!?! I'm desperate! I don't want to only just get my badge and have nothing left to go on!

Short of calling EVERYONE you know and asking them to have one i am not sure sorry.

Maybe do a mystery host party with the new catalogue release as the excuse?? Ask all your neighbours etc

Anyone part of Rainbow Sales?

Well I became a distributor today so thought I'd come by & say hello I'm part of Integrity & have my AP on Tuesday morning!! I'm so nervous that it won't work out!

I'm with Integrity too!!

Who's team are you in?

Girls,

The MPM guidelines have recently been extended to inlcuse consultants, of such products as Tupperware etc.

Please see the details for MPM HERE & HERE

As a result, I think now is the time to close this particular thread.

As always, if you have any queries, please let me know...[email protected]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345