1234 ...

thread: Any fellow Tupperware demonstrators on BB??

Follow Pandora On Twitter

Jan 2005
    cowtown

Are you guys getting grill pans too if you host wins one on national party day? We are. I'm so excited I hope one of my hosts is a winer, they look awesome.

Nov 2005
    by the lake .....

yep but I am struggling to get THAT day dated!

Jan 2005
    cowtown

that's the only date I have in Jan, but 2 people owe me so I will try to get one of them in on that day as well.

Aug 2004
    Sth East Melbourne

I have a wedding to go to that day so not grill pan for me!!

Is everyone havinga quiet time at the moment? I have only got 2 dates for jan and 2 for feb at the moment!

Jan 2005
    cowtown

whats the latest you have had someone call you about t/w?
    I had a host phone me at 10:30pm on Saturday night! Lucky I was awake and online, andI did't really think about it at the time but DH was not impressed!

Aug 2004
    Sth East Melbourne

Thats a bit rude isnt it rachael! The latest someone has called me about tupperware stuff would be 9ish. Even though i would have still be up then too, its still a bit cheeky to call past 9 - 9.30 no matter who it is i would have thought!

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2005
    Brisbane

I'm another one to add to the list of demonstrators.

Dating the parties is the hardest part i think, especially at this time of year everyone is too busy with Christmas and families to have the time to fit in a Tupperware Party.

Tupperware have such a huge range of party options though, they do parties for
    * Bridal showers
    * House warming parties
    * Office parties
    * Catalogue parties
    * Mystery Host Parties
    * Auction Parties
    * Fundraisers
    * Taste of Tupperware ( cooking demo's)
    The list is endless there is a party for everything. Goodluck girls hope you have a fantastic 2008

Jan 2005
    cowtown

Has anyone done a fundraiser?
    I have been approached to do one and I have no idea.

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2005
    Brisbane

Rayray.....fundraiser are great.

What would you like to know about them....pm me if you like

Aug 2004
    Sth East Melbourne

Hey Jodie!

Sounds like you have it all sorted out! I'm sure you will find that most demonastrators have started out with tupperware coz they want the discount! The money you can earn is pretty good though too i have to say!

I have been doing it for just over 6 months now and i love it! I was a bit nervous to start with but now i find the parties just happen when i get there and i am having fun so i dont get nervous at all! I find most of the time i am learning things from the guests which is great as i was totally noew to tupperware before being a demonstrator - hadnt even been to a party beffore!

Withthe party games- i dont do any of them! I have done a few quiz ones which have been good but i find people just want to have a chat with thier friends and see whats new and i just join in on the fun! i do a rafle at my parties though and give out tickets for answering my questions or finding the page that some product is on etc.

I love it! the hardest part is getting parties booked but in saying that i had a party today which i sold $800 and got 3 bookings from it which is my best party datings at the one time ever!

Must get off here and go organise my paperwork for another party tomorrow, I'm doing my first ever hens party! I cant wait, i love all the new people i am meeting too, this is a new 'circle' to get going!

Good luck- if there are any questions im sure one of the BB demonstrators will help you out!

Nov 2005
    by the lake .....

hey Jodie I have only been doing Tupperware since RBW last November so almost 3 months and am having a ball. I cracked the $15000 sales mark a few weeks ago so am going to the QLD Sessions on the weekend plus the special demo luncheon if you reach 15000 points.

In terms of your "averages" questions:
    1. my av attendance is 8-10, having said that I had a $1300 party on Saturday with only 4 people so attendance is not necessarily a good measure.
    2. av rebookings is 2
    3. my party average is $930
    4. I try to spend 2 hrs max at a party, I spend about an hour keying orders, an hour packing and delivery depends on distance to travel. I also go to sales meeting every week.

Talking rebookings up to this week I have always booked 2-3 per party, however this weekend had 4 parties and only got 4 dates so was a little disappointing.

HTH

Aug 2004
    Sth East Melbourne

Jodie! I just noticed you are in the south east and was wonering what distributor you are goingthrough - are you at millennium by any chance? I am and was at sales last night. If so, who is your manager?

Aug 2004
    Sth East Melbourne

I just re read you post and it says you dont have a team yet! Oops. I am in Tinas Territory and she is great, not a pushy manager pretty much lets you do as much as you want and is there to help out. Maybe ask if you can be in her team and we can be team members???

Feb 2008
    Down Under

Me Too!

ADD ME TO THE LIST!
    lol fairly new demonstrator but im loving every minute of it.. also a friendship foundation member!!
    went to my first sessions in melbourne a few weeks ago and loved that too!! was a very very long day tho!

Apr 2007
    SE QLD

I signed up on Friday just gone!! Im keen but nervous!! My announcement party is in 3wks and I was wondering how many paid off their kit in less than the 4-6 datings (in the 3wks they give u)?

Im worried about party datings...

Aug 2004
    Sth East Melbourne

Hi there!
    Wow! Good luck with it all, its soo much fun! I managed to pay my kit off with the sales from my AP and the next 2 parties, dont stress about it, it will happen , just bug everyone you know and get them to help you out by having a party!

Apr 2007
    SE QLD

Thanks!! I can't wait!!

Are there other Brisbane Tupperware Demonstrators (I'm sure there are ... )?

I'm trying to word an invitation for ppl to come to my AP (and to book a party from there)...
    What do you suggest?
    Last edited by sconeonamission; July 8th, 2008 at 03:39 PM. : grammer mistake

Nov 2005
    by the lake .....

COngrats! You will find that you will get your first 4 parties pretty easily is you ask heaps to your AP and have at least one party ready to go. I am a Brisbane based one! Are you sending an email to your friends?

Which ditributorship are you through or who is your manager?

1234 ...