Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Any fellow Tupperware demonstrators on BB??

when you are getting people to book parties and they say oh i will ring you..... just say ok well we will pencil in a date first and then we can go from there.... so then they will have their little party pack and u have a date in your book!!!

I looked out for you... But I have no idea what ppl look like and it wasn't like I had a chance to go up to anyone and say hi!!

Well done at Sessions!! My team is Double Act and we're from Integrity.

ATM I'm at a loss as how to get any further bookings. I have none this week, 3 the week after and 1 the week after that.. then nothing. With the new catalogue coming out, I wanted to get some more bookings by doing a letter box drop. Has anyone done this? What can I say in it?

What do you think of the new catalogue (for those who don't know whats in it, I wont spoil it for you!)

We have sessions on sat- and i cant wait to get all my freebies!!!
    Please dont spoil it for me....

I have done letter drops but go nothing from it, was thinking of just doing up a flyer though with this catalogue and seeing how it goes, like you, not sure what to put on it though

I was at sessions last Sat in Brisbane. I heard your unit name a few times. I am in Burning Desire from Sensational Sales, we are the really small ship that was there.

I have things to say about the new catalogue, but I suppose all I can say at the moment, that it isn't what I expected.

I have done letterbox drops in the past, and didn't get a huge success from it. I live in a rural area though, so maybe it is different in the city?

YOu can spill if you like! I will read and not tell anyone down here though!!!!

This is my first time to sessions, i have missed it in the past coz of having things on the same days which is a bugger

nah, I will let you see it first hand, without my impressions

I can't spoil it for you! It was my first sessions too and I'm glad no-one spoiled it for me! I was told to go there with no expectations...
    I got the gift for attending, a prize for something and a prize for acheiving level 4 for something else.. I don't know what the actual thing was.. but considering it went for 4wks prior to sessions and I signed up in the last week, I think I did pretty well!

I was stoked, I got a gift for being a executive Demonstrator, 3 bitd of Tupper as I was level 2, the next low level host gift for recuriting, and the attendance gift. So all in all I think it was about $400 in tupper I got!
    So exhausted though, as I caught the overnight train up on friday night, got there sat morning, walked from the transit centre to sessions, stayed there sat night and spent all day sunday on the train. Worked today, so looking forward to a big slepp!

Hi
    I was there, in Suncity...right up the back. I was happy with the first coupla pages of new catalogue but not so impressed with the colour of some of new things. I hope that doesn't spoil too much, (pm me if you would like to get more detail).
    It was my first sessions and although it was long and sometimes a bit tedious, I loved the vibe of course the freebies. Also, found two girls there that I went to high school with that also do T'ware.
    Was a bit disappointed in facilities at the convention centre. They should have had a mobile coffee cart of something up top with us. But worse than that, the only room where someone could express (or breastfeed) was in a room at the back of level 1. So when I had to express I either had to go down all the way down, or sit in public, or on a toilet. Not happy. There was no where else to go. i ended up sneaking upstairs to the mezzanine level and expressed up there. I could still see what was going on but was out of the way. Only thing was I think I shocked one of the guys walking past. Turns out he was the area manager or something for T'ware. Oops, oh well. I told him that there was no where else so hopefully he passed that on.

Is anyone from Rainbow team on here?

hey girls - we had a great sessions on saturday! my Team is full force and we were no 2 top new unit which was very exciting, I did a talk and all my girls won heaps of stuff. I worked at the ekka last night in the TUpperware kiosk and the reaction to the new products was really good. most people were IN LOVE with the product on the front page of the cat.

If you do a letterbox drop make it really simple wording and maybe offer the limited opportnity to shop from 2 cats for the next few weeks. Also follow it up with a door knock or a warranty replacement service call door knock so you local customers get to know you.

so did you do the talk on focus or the web system?

focus

ah ok, I know who you are now, great speech by the way. Congrats on your team, and you doing so well.

I was a little worried you were that other chick!

pmsl thanx x

oh wow! That was you! Maybe I should have paid closer attention.. I was late getting in, so I missed a bit.. Wish I'd have known it was you before hand, so then I could say, hey! I know her!

Im a tupperware demonstrator too, although im finding it a bit tough in my area to get people to have demonstrations as there are so many tupperware dealers up in Far Nth Qld. Any tips and ideas on how i can get people to hold demonstrations.

im so annoyed. my d'ship screwed up my sessions registration, so when I checked online, and hadnt been charged for it, I called them and they said 'oh no your not registered'. what the?
    I was the first person on the list when they passed it around at sales meeting, I'm soooo not happy

that sucks! Are you still going?

How much does it cost for you to go to sessions?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast