Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 1 Month - 3 Months, November '05 #2

Wow Divvy - a very hungry boy! And a BIG boy. I swear if we all ever met up, Lucie would be dwarfed by all these big bubbas!

Elissa,
    I too got you wedding pic's... They were so beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!

Hi Divvy, I think I'd die if I had to feed every 2 hours! Or sell the baby on ebay! 8-[ I hope you do get some rest!

Well we just got back from MCHN Indah's 8 wk check up & she weighs 5.22kg & is now 57.2cm long...

Ok, I am off to bake something today! I also have decided to try the cheap meal recipes as our Shopping was pver $150 this week & thats about $50 more than usual & I usually shop on a Friday & had to do it yesterday already!!!! #-o #-o

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Linda-WTG DTD!!!!I had a c/s also and was petrified at even the thought of doing it!Now though its pretty good I've got to say!No big bump in the way! \/

Soph-You think you've got feeding problems........well Gemma last night and yesterday has been feeding 2 hourly!!Yep 2 hourly!Now today shes not interested in food at all!

Divvy-Know what you mean about having enough of doggy style.....Corey always complained about missionary too but now!And I can go on top without crushing him!heheGem's in 00 already too.Shes just so long!

Kristie-WTG on getting heaps of sleep!yeh!!

As for Gem ....shes awake...again...she seems to want heaps of awake time but turns feral in the late afternoon cause shes so cranky!Oh and tried the rice cereal yesterday and she loved it!!!

Well Mum just got back from getting results from scan on her foot as it's not healing at all...
    It is broken in 3 spots, but not just broiken her bone & tendons have torn away from each other, so the DR explained it as being crushed with a sledge hammer, she has been booked in to see an Orthopaedic surgeon tomorrow as the Dr said it's fairly crucial to be seen ASAP!

So 6 wks minimum she will be off work for!!!!

Looks like I will be looking after them ALOT longer!!! ](*,)

well my little princess is being a naughty little girl.she was soooo unsettled during the night,i feel completly drained.she was rotten this morning also.she is asleep now and i have finally finished my house work.center link rang and told me maternity payment will be in the next couple of days YAY!!!! just in time for xmas,i havnt started my shopping yet,have any of you got yours done?we have our 8 year wedding anniversay on the 22nd,i am going to by my beautiful dh a stainless steel bbq for the new decking,bet he forgets as usual.LOL...chantelle is just starting to get ito some 000 clothes now,they really range in size though so only a few of them are starting to fit,she is still comfy in the 0000 but it wont be long and they will be too small.we are having major probs with ants in our house at the moment,cant seem to get rid of them and my house is always spotless grrr....
    elibugs congrats on your wedding,wow what a busy couple of months it has been for you.
    i have appointments with 2 high schools this arvo for my oldest son,he is in grade 5 now but you have to start booking them in for year 7 now,what a dilemma,just dont know which one to choose,we are looking at public and private.my youngest son is starting karate this friday,hopefully it will help suck out some of his energy,he is full on.
    i have 2 huge boxes of xmas lights and decorations i have to go through,my youngest son wants to do it right now and i cant think of anything worse,although the outside of the house does look georgous when it is all light up,i keep putting it off but i guess if i do a bit each day i will get there.it is so hard to do anything at the moment with a little baby.
    any way talk soon
    nikki

I have pretty much finished all my Christmasshopping Thank goodness!
    Our wedding anniversary is 28th Dec & 5th Aug (we got married in Oz & Bali!)
    We tend to just go by our OZ anniversary tho which is Dec 28th!

Not sure what we will do?? Maybe a family picnic somewhere? As it's so hectic that time of year we kinda don't wanna do too much!!

Indah is in 00 & 000 depending on the brand & style... I find her 000 & 0000 things hardly got worn at all.. Some not at all!!!

Got to take Mum to get her shopping, but Indah is asleep & so its annoying I have to wake her to take her! GRRRR, but never mind!

Barley - your Mum's foot sounds pretty bad, and you will have your hands full wont you? I hope she gets some good news about it from the surgeon.

Kirsty - I know! I was pretty nervous, you would think after a C/S it wouldnt be too scary, but it still is. I'm glad to know I wasnt the only one feeling like that. and yeah - no belly in the way (well not a baby belly anyway :-s )

I'm so jealous of all of you who have finished thier chrissie shopping. i havent started....better get onto it soon. i just find it hard to browse when shopping because i rush around like mad trying to get heaps done before Emma is hungry/cranky.

Divvy - I hope you get a bit of a break from the constant feeds today!

Well, I saw my OB today, all is well. He said I am healing well. I asked about the area above my scar because it sort of bulges. he said it is normal and as i lose the weight it will become less obvious, but he said when he does the 2nd or 3rd one, he will tuck that tissue away so it will look better - how cool is that? I also have cystic acne, and the medication i need to take for it isnt allowed while bf. i really want to bf though, so i will try other meds and see how i go. the other thing with this medication is that you definately cant fall pg while on it or for 6 months afterwards because it can cause birth defects. that would mean at least a year before TTC again. not that i know we will want to before then, but i want to have the option. anyway i have rambled - hope you are all well!!

Just popping in to say hi to everyone here - I'll be joining you in just under a week...

I also want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Linda as I've just discovered you've become a Junior Moderator - how cool is that, and much deserved!! You've certainly been a fantastic poster in all the forums we've been in together. Well done!

Anyway - I look forwared to getting to know those of you I haven't met before - I'll see you in here next Tuesday.

Awww, thanks so much Dee!

Look forward to you joining us in here soon!!

* Cradle Cap *
    Forgot to reply to this earlier...
    When I had Maddy she had it & I was told to make a paste of bi carb soda & water, then smear it onto her scalp, leave for 1hr & then rinse off!
    It worked!!!

Grrr, I did a big long post and lost it....

Glad everyone is well - I replied personally but don't have time to do it again!

Louis is going well! He had another great sleep last night - woo hoo! Dh is trying him with a dream feed tonight so we'll see.

Yep, we've done the deed also. Very scary but all is fine. It's just hard to relax through it the first few times I think.

O.K - got to get some work done! Have a great nights sleep everyone!

Hi Girls

We now have brand new "born in" threads for you all. At the end of this month this old style thread will be closed and the new ones will take over. We found that this style is getting hard to keep up for some members, so trying to make it easier on everyone including us moderators !!!

For the babies born in August please visit HERE
    For the babies born in September please visit HERE
    For the babies born in October please visit HERE

These new threads don't mean you can't chat across the forums and keep up with the people you have gotten to know in this thread, we are trying to make a little bit easier for those that don't get so much time online, also there will be no changing forums as your baby gets older so you wont have to find your way into a brand new thread.

If you have any queries please throw me or one of the moderators an email.

Love

what a clever practical idea,although i will definantly be jumping across the forums to say hi
    nikki

Hi all!

Barley - Hope your mum heals soon. I was told olive oil for cradle cap from a friend.

Divvy - Benjamin has just about outgrown 00, especially length wise.

Nikki - My sil was told to book in her child now for high school. He's in grade 2!

Linda - WTG on getting back in the sack. I've got to wait til I've had a pap smear first. A little scared though about the first bd after a c/s, probably why I'm trying to stall DH. Benjamin is my contraceptive at the moment because he sleeps between us.

Melissa

Hello Everyone!
    Umm I feel a bit lost now, missed some posts and now with the new threads.
    Ok Lucie's stirring, so will pop back in later....

Okay - locking thread now

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345