Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 Months to 3 Years, March '05

Default 12 Months to 3 Years, March '05

Welcome to the 12 Months to 3 Years thread for March 2005!

To have any of your details included in this thread, please reply to this post and a moderator will add you to the list.

12 Months to 3 Years List - March '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: lulusmum25
    State: ACT
    Baby's DOB: 4th May 2002
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl - Girl
    Baby Name(s): Olivia
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: mumof4under4
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2002
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Mitchell John James
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: He has been to the hospital due to him becoming paralised and after a week they found out he had a infection in his hip bone we were in hospital for over a month but everything is fine now but they are unsure if it will come back or if he will be a in a wheelchair in the future.
    Notes: I was induced with Mitchell he came 13 days late, He was also 56cms long but he was my babiest baby he was born 11 pound 2 (natural)

Forum Name: MistyFying
    Baby's DOB: 26 November 2002
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl boy
    Baby Name(s): Zeke Mackenzie
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: born with congenital heart failure
    Notes: fit and healthy now!

Forum Name: Kazz30
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 26 November 2002
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Nicholas
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/n/nicholas261002/
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Born 9lb 14oz 3 days late

Forum Name: Odette
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 5th December, 2002
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl - twins boy and girl
    Baby Name(s): Ariel (son) Immogen (daughter)
    Health Concerns: Born at 31 weeks.
    Ariel - ( 1402g) stopped growing at 29weeks - had HMD, on CPAP and 10% chance of survival - since been diagnosed with Kleinfelters syndrome - showing no symptoms so far. Born genitalia and bladder not formed - 2 ops and now better, just started T- therapy.
    Immogen(1800g) - on O2 with 20% chance of survival - no other concerns
    Notes: Both are now fit and healthy Ariel now weighs 18kg - he is huge and Immogen now 15kg - correct weight and height for age.

Forum Name: Bon_w
    State: Queensland
    Baby's DOB: 11 Jan 2003
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Harrison (Harry)
    Baby's Website:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Tatty Teddy
    State: South Australia
    Baby's DOB: 1st February, 2003
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Kimberley Ann
    Baby's Website: http://www.antique-locks.com/kimberley1.htm
    Health Concerns: Asthma & eczema
    Notes: Born at 35.5 weeks 4lb 13 oz

Forum Name: mitch4now
    State: VIctoria
    Baby's DOB: 21st February 2003
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Jemma Sarah Ann
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jemma3rd
    Health Concerns: excema, a recently broken finger which will be monitored for the next 12 mths and may require surgery
    Notes: Born 9 days late, induced, weighed 8lb 4 1/2, my biggest bub, she was way too comfy to come on her own.

Forum Name: Joja
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 21st March 2003
    Baby Name(s): Jack Ieuan
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jacki
    Notes: Concieved thru' IVF ICSI

Forum Name: Divvy
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 20 May 2003
    Baby Name(s): Alexander Peter David
    Health Concerns: where do I start? 5 weeks early (pre-eclampsia), 1.9 kilos birthweight (4 lbs 2 oz); very susceptible to chest infections; hospitalised at 6 months (concussion), 9 months (pneumonia), 15 months (gastro-enteritis); less than 3rd centile for weight for adjusted age; doesn't eat (very much or at all); etc etc etc...
    Notes: Ummm... see above!

Forum Name: Simone
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 1st July, 2003
    Baby Name(s): Xander Lochlan
    Health Concerns: Eczema, asthma, (early case of terrible 2's!)
    Notes: Born 15 days late, induced. 9lb 2oz 50cm 38cm head circumference. Hospitalised at 6 & 11 weeks (bronchiolitis) and 3 x since July 2004 for asthma. Most recently the 18th December. always requires 2 night stay at least. Happy and healthy otherwise

Forum Name: mum2boys
    Baby's DOB: 15 October 2003
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby Name(s): Joshua Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/lochie/
    Health Concerns: Fractured skull 10 June 2004 - watch for fitting - Infantile Asthma
    Notes: Born 9lb 11oz - 17day o/due- induced VD

Forum Name: Tajemi
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 23 Oct 2003
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Emily Rose
    Baby's Website: BellyBelly Gallery... not sure what the address will be when it get up and running again
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: lozelijah
    State: South Morang Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 16th November 2003
    Baby Name(s): Elijah Jacob
    Notes: Elijah was born at 39wks weighing 3.3 kg and 50cms long, now at 16months old he weighs about 11kg and is maybe 85cms tall these are rough as we all know what it is like to get a toddler to stand against a wall just for his mums enjoyment lol

Forum Name: KelliD
    Baby's DOB: 28 January 2004
    Baby Name(s): Liam Samuel
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/dawsonkids
    Health Concerns: Just found out he's intolerant to dairy and grains!
    Notes: 3w 1d early (induced pre-eclampsia and gestational diabetes)

Forum name: ladybug
    State: NSW
    Bubs name: Bianca Maree
    D.OB: 10th February, 2004
    Health Concerns: a special condition to do with her calcium too complicated to explain.
    Notes: Elective c-section at 38 weeks bianca was admited to N.I.C.U
    she lived in the Nepean Hospital n.ic.u for a month or so before being
    transfered to Westmead children's hospital for further help and assitance.
    came home on oxygen (on it for 2 mths at home)

Forum name- Naomi
    State- SA
    Gender of baby- Boy
    Baby's name- Nicholas Jacob William
    Babies website- http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/n/nickyj/
    Health concerns- None
    Notes- 7lb 13oz, 10 days overdue, induced via syntocinon, emergency c-section due to fetal distress

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

How are all the toddler doings ??

Kameron was a right royal pain in the butt yesterday. Was having one of those days. This morning he came and turned my light on at 6.30 just after andrew left for work !!! I was not a happy camper LOL.

Soon I will have having TWO toddlers. In 1 month and 4 days I will be in here full time cause Lachlan will be 1yr old ARGH !!!

Love

hi there all,
    just wondering if I can join your forum. I have 2 year old twins.

I am writing this as they are both screaming for me to cuddle them back to sleep - not this little black duck anymore - we are certainly going through the trying twos!!!!!!!!!!
    ](*,)
    thanks
    odette

Hi Odette.

You are more than welcome to join this forum. How are you finding having twins. Just one at that age was bad enough, although 3 hasn't been much better LOL

Love

yes Kathryn,
    Twins are very trying, especially the last couple of days when they are both in horrible and michievous moods all day and DH is away.
    The only consolation is when we look at the mums at multiple birth group with triplets and think to ourselves how the hell do they do it will 3 -lolol
    Although any toddler no matter how many is trying and exhausting in itself.
    9 more months of the terrible twos and i am counting...... the day they turned their adjusted age two - they both grew horns!!!!!
    anway looking forward to speaking to you all, and hope that we can each keep each other sane!!
    take it easy
    odette
    mum to ariel and immogen - the death stelth and the bomber

Argh! ](*,) Sorry Odette, I added your info last night and forgot to welcome you Would you be our first mother to twins???? How exciting! My SIL is pregnant with twin identical boys so I may have to pick your brain at some point

Look forward to reading your posts!

*hugs*
    Cailin

LOL Odette. The horns dont' disappear when they turn 3 trust me LOL. Well Kamerons didn't I think they might have got a bit longer LMAO.

Yes you are definitely right, I don't know how mums to triplets do it either !!! How buggered would you be looking after 3 all day LOL.

Cailin - Yep I think Odette is our first mum to twins

Love

Caitlin
    tell your SIL to get plenty of sleep now. i mean like two years worth now!!!!!!
    and to join her multiple birth ass. as they are the BEST!!!

must be something about SIL as my SIL just had her second set of twins. her older twins are 7 weeks older than ours. I am thinking seriously before going back again with those odds- even though ours were coceived with assistance - my chances are still higher than norm.

well took kids shopping today and they sat in the pram the whole time. thank god for Gloria jeans bikkies(spice boys 3 for $1) , and shark juice (with nemo on it) from wendy's and of course Red rooster chips - such a healthy eating regime.

the best thing about taking them shopping is that they are now asleep - ahh peace. put them into beds a couple of weeks ago and sleep has been a nightmare - so to go down without a fuss - bliss!!

what do you guys feed your kids - i run out of ideas all the time. my kids live off pasta with cheese, sausages, nuggets, and fruit. Vegies - forget it. a DD will eat a little meat, but my DS only carbs for him..Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - p.s i can't cook so that makes it hard - its gotta be easy. i get bored cooking it so they must get bored eating it. Try differerent things but it just ends up in the bin.

anyway rambled enough. nice to talk adult as DH away at the moment only had kid talk for past few days.
    hope everyone survives the day
    odette

Well Kameron is a bit older 3.5yrs.

He has 2 weetbix for breakfast
    Lunch = a tuna sandwich or fritz sandwich. Tuna is normally top of the list though
    Tea = nothing really. He will usually eat most of the meat and loves home made fried rice if I do that.

He can help himself to yoghurts from the fridge throughout the day when I buy them which isn't often, and will get 1 biscuit per day for a treat, or a pkt of tiny teddies biscuits which he will share with the dog anyway.

Lachlan on the other hand is nearly 12mths and will eat anything I give him, but Kameron was the worlds best eater too until he hit 2 LOL.

Love

hi girls. Rianna will eat anything if it stands still long enough( 17 mths) but of course wants what her big sisters, Identical twins 6 are having. Goes through their school bags at the end of the day and finishes off their school lunches!! 8-[ Eats more than me!! HAs to eat every 2 hrs or hits me on the leg and yells at me!!! Still is a skinny flea, pants fall off her, wearing 0 most of the time, lucky its summer because they are all capri!!! Have had to take in size 1 pants so they don't fall down as she walks!!
    Odette I would love to say it gets easier, but :smt102 sorry can't. Different issues, but still tough. At that age my two were biting each other. Noone else, but they bit til there was blood. Now its more emotional pain they inflict upon each other. Then theres the isssues "to separate or stay together" will they always be known as the twins?? Why does she get to go the party and i don't. LOL You will get there!! and I must say I always thought "at least I don't have triplets too!!" Well will catch up again soon. With #4 on the way am worried about how Rianna is going to cope. Is a jealous little thing that screams at the big girls, if they dare sit on my knee for a cuddle. Would love some advice on sibling rivalry!! :-k

Ashlea is a great little eater!
    Yesterday's food was:
    Breakfast: nutrigrain with milk and a little honey, followed by a fruit bar and then custard
    Lunch: BBQ chicken roll with coleslaw and pasta salad on the side
    Dinner: last night it was 2 raw carrots, a pear, a corn cob and BBQ chicken

I was very impressed! She's a big snacker, likes eats all day but not neccasarily actualy meals. Yesterday was just a great day!

Forum Name: mitch4now
    State: VIctoria
    Baby's DOB: 21st February 2003
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Jemma Sarah Ann
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jemma3rd
    Health Concerns: excema, a recently broken finger which will be monitored for the next 12 mths and may require surgery
    Notes: Born 9 days late, induced, weighed 8lb 4 1/2, my biggest bub, she was way too comfy to come on her own.

Cailin you are up the top twice, unless there are 2 of youLOL!

Well I thought I prob should come in here and chat as well, since this is Jemma's area. She just turned 2 and it has started, where has my gorgeous helper gone? No she is still good but the tantrums are not.

She eats really well, is sometimes fussy at dinner but eats all vegies, it's more meat and stuff she rejects. The other morning she had cereal and toast for brekkie and 2 banas mid morning, then a sandwich and a plain piece of bread and a bowl of grapes for lunch, and when the kids got home from school she had another banana. No wonder she didn't really want tea! But she is a full on grazer at the moment.

Anyway she has just got out of bed so I am going to take her back, persevere my DH says, Well I am TRYING, but it drives me crazy when she is up and down like a yoyo.

Cheers Michelle

All done for you Michelle. I replaced Cailin's Twin with your name

Love

Thanks kathryn,
    Lucky there isn't seperate forums for Jordan and Joshua too or I would have to spend 24/7 on here instead of just half my day.

Hope I don't confuse myself with so many girls in each forum. Although I am in no hurry for both my girls to be here!

Cheers Michelle

It is very quiet around here, we are all obviously very busy, well everybody except me that is cause I am in here. Jessica is sleeping and Jemma is playing so I had a second before I went out.

Hope you are all well and the little ones are behaving themselves.

Best wishes Michelle

I am here. Kameron just attacked the sauce bottle. But he is now happily reading the Kmart Catalouge LMAO. Argh he wants to play cards now (found an online concentration game for him to play), so he always wants to play it hhahah (created a monster)

Argh must go he is trying to pull me off the chair so he can play LMAO.

Love

mum2boys- must be something with the name Joshua, my Joshua is 5 but we've definetly been where you are, and we still have some of it, especially when he is tired out by school.

Hope the photos go well, can you reschedule if the kids are too tired, I remember some photos we had with one of ours tired and I wished I had of gone another day.

Well Jemma is telling me to dress her, and as her excema is so bad at the moment I have to put cream all over her, so I better go.

have a lovely day
    Michelle

LMAO Kathryn,
    Joshua loves the computer too, well in fact he loves anything with games, but after encouraging I realised that it isn't always convenient the times he wants to get on here, I usually want/need to do something when he wants to play.

have a nice day
    I really better go.

Cheers Michelle

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast