Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 12 Months to 3 Years, March '05

yes for only being 18 mths rianna has figured out pretty quick what those oval things in foil are!! Just like her daddy appears to be addicted to choc, can't wait til its all eaten up, and there's no more lyin around!!
    I encourage family to buy other things, so they got an outfit from inlaws and pjs from my m&d, we gave them a toy and a charm, but they still seem to have eggs everywhere!!!
    DH is always picking on me coz after a few days his will all be gone and it takes me nearly 12 mths to eat all mine ( i'm more a savoury girl!)

lulusmum25 Guest

Hi all,

Sorry it's been a while since I posted in here.

I had a proud mama moment I want to share with you.

I was at a friends place the other night and we were in the loungeroom talking when all of a sudden Olivia who was playing with her little friend said, Eddie, I have to go to the toilet and do a poo! you stay here.

I went to check on her and was so excited because there she was all by herself on the toilet doing her poo!

This was a major moment as we have been toilet training on & off for a year.

Hope everyone is going well.

That is fantastic news Lulusmum. Can i borrow her to show Kameron what to do... he used to know but seems to have forgotten this week ](*,)

Love

Well done to Olivia, esp to stop what she was doing, that takes commitment.

Don't worry kathryn, sometimes they go backwarsds bf they make the big step forward. jemma had 2 accidents today as well, and just said Oh dear, sorry !. I have her in pants all day now and only night nappies.

Jemma has her finger checkup at the chn's hospital on Thurs and I plan to take both her and Jessica for photos on the way home. 6 mths and 2 yr old pics, trying to keep up with what I did with the others.

Cheers Michelle

Well tonight I went and brought Pull Ups for Kameron which he will only wear of a night, but when I got home I told him that I had brought him special jocks and that cause he wears special jocks now that he must give all his nappies to Lachlan, which he quite happily did.

I am also going to start to sit Lachlan on the potty for 5 mins at a time at nappy changes, so i am hoping Kam will think "well Lachlan is doing it I better too"

He is going to be grumpy in the morning cause I can't goto playgroup. Our car has a small problem so I have to wait for mechanic to show which will be here sometime after 8.30am and playgroup starts at 9am, couldn't go yesterday either cause it was Easter Monday ](*,)

Ahh well time for bed for a better day tomorrow

Love

What a bummer Kathryn on playgroup. The potty idea sounds like a good one, it's hard as some kids need to go more often than others and once they get busy doing something then it is hard for them to stop and go to the toilet. Hope kam picks it up quickly, being toilet trained definetly does make things heaps easier and cheaper too, although pullups are a joke price wise aren't they!

Jemma has her finger check up tomorrow, so hopefully things have improved. I thought Arron mowing the lawns had started hayfever, but I am a little worried as he has had a terrible cold and I have the sneaky feeling that I am getting it.

I have a gf coming with her little bub on Friday so I hope I don't get sick.

Cheers Michelle

Well he did poo his pants again today. Only once though but had to much stuff going on here that I didnt get a chance to put Lachlan on the potty. Kam likes his "special jocks" and yep they are a shocking price !! At least i only need 1 a day so a pack will last 2 wks.

Boys were great tonight though both in bed by 7pm WOOHOO. Now just have to get Lachlan to stop waking at 5.15am like he has done since daylight savings ended. (2hrs earlier than his normal wake up ](*,) )

Love

What a bummer of a wake up time Kathryn.

Now that Jessica has said her first word, Dada! He likes to wake up saying it over and over again. But she hasn't really changed sleepinng patterns even with daylight saving ending. I am glad it is over, I was so tired cos of it.

Cheers Michelle

You poor girls! I didn't realise daylight saving affected sleeping habits.

My daughter is a good sleeper (although at the moment she keeps coming in to our bed half way through the night ](*,)

But Zeke, on the other hand, has always been an early bird. Usually he gets up at 5.30am... with 6am his latest.

He's getting his two year old molars atm, and is waking at 4am #-o

My kids don't really get up bf 7am, but sometimes Jemma comes in at 3.30-4am, but I just put her straight back to bed as 3 in the bed is too uncomfortable.

the news on jemmas finger is all good, they xrayed it again, and inspected her hand, although she was very unco-operative, screaming and kicking and crying the whole time and they didn't even touch her, She has full usage and the broken part won't effect her fingers growth ads it is broken at the top and the bone grows from the bottom. So no operatiion but she will always have a crooked finger.

We had to wait an hr for the appt and then 20 mins at xray, so it took heaps longer than last time (I was in and out in 20mins last time we went).

I managed to get to broadmeadows shopping centre and had both girls photos taken, Jessica was so good, Jemma's photos will be gorgeous but she was difficult to get smiling. It is definetly easier to get them laughing at 6mths than at 2.

Hope everyone is good.

Cheers Michelle

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345