Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 months - 6 months November 05 #2

Just wanted to say thanks Belmarks Belinda for telling me about the rice cereal. And to Bec for the recipe!

For those asking about the Australia trip, we intend to be in Sydney most of January, except for perhaps the occasional trip to the moutnains or down south coast or wherever. We will also be in Adealide for Xmas. So it should be wonderful to be in summer. It snowed here today!!

See you in our new thread July girls. And everyone else, see you around the forum to be sure!

Hey guys im sad too about the changes! What about the July, August people?? Oh well looks as if ill be popping all over the place!

Caz- sorry i missed your earlier post as i took so long to post mine! Your bubs are beautiful. I love the one of lucy blowing rasberries!

Well i decided yesterday evening to try hendy on a bit more food and see and again it went well and we have had no negative reaction so far!! YAY so i think he was just grumbly the day before and yesterday and that it conincided with the new food! One thing though he did wake at 1am and did a big POO ](*,) hehe But other than that he slept right through which he hasnt done in ages so fingers crossed that little extra food helped.

Hello ladies and bubbies. Fletchie lol at changing classes. It does feel like that. I guess its alright to jump forums though and mix and match. i dont know how chatty my group will be either. Yaay for Zane being so good for his Santa photo. Isnt it always the way with a poo or a spew lol. Did u like "flightplan'? Me, DH my bestest friend and Sammy went last night and liked it...kept twisting and turning. I just hope its not on the mummy and bubby session next wednesday or it will be two weeks ive missed and i have to make the most of it. The kids finish school three weeks from today...argghhh..and i have so much christmas shopping to do #-o Hope the photos work out well tonight...no doubt they will be gorgeous and you can put them on your site so we can all have a squiz.

Kate that is so great that your sister is having a bubs soon. A playmate for Kelse. Does she know what she is having. We are seriously lacking in playmates for Sammy. He has 3 boy cousins aged 6,3 and 1 but we dont get to see them all the time. My next door neighbour had a little girl a so theres a 10 week gap but other than that dont know anyone else with bubbies..gonna have to join a play group i think in the new year just so he can see other little bald heads!!! That is so great that Kelse is sleeping better during the day..clever little girl. Hope she keeps it up for you. We do the same sorts of activities..though we are walking once a day. I sit the pram up and Sam spends the whole time looking around..he just loves it.

Yaay Heather...glad Hendy went ok with his new batch of food. Wow at sleeping through too...maybe the solids helped. Is he just having one meal a day or more?

Brookey little Maya is so gorgeous. She sounds adorable too with all of her grinning and laughing.

Hiya Angel...hows darling Kynan going. I guess its good to go easy for bubs first Christmas. The girls are still very big believers in Santa (well Jess im not 100% sure of ..though i think she wouldnt say anything anyway just in case!!) so we have to have an even amount of presents from Santa or they wont think its fair!!

Vanita that is so great that Dion is rolling..clever lil pumpkin...i think Sammy is weeks off yet.

Wow Deb at studying Danish..that is so cool...how long do you have to go?

Caz I had a squiz of your piccies and the kids are just gorgeous. You must be so proud

Well Sammy had his first time in the jolly jumper today and he liked it for about a minute before the bottom lip went and he screamed to get out of it. Poor boy. I got him out straight away as I dont want to make it a bad experience for him and have him put off it...so hopefullywith time he will get the hang of it and learn to like it more...i know the girls all had a ball in it. Its another warm day here..am loving this weather after all the cold.

Well better go check out the other forums and then do some housework..sigh..i could sit here all day sometimes

seeeeeeeeeeeya

Jo

Thanks Fletchie..I love the new ones of gorgeous little Zane too. He looks so cheeky! I think we might have fun with our little Leo boys!!! Yes it is sad that they grow so quickly but right now im just savouring it..and knowing how much there is to look forward to.

Jo

Not sure where to post!

Kate and Jo - Yesterday I passed Level 5! yay! There are 10 levels. Most of them are 3 weeks but I think the last one is 8 weeks. Also most people fail a level and have to repeat. I've been very lucky that I haven't had to do that. But i've taken maternity leave and about to take break at xmas, so i don't think i'll be finished until sept next year at a guess.

gotta go - babe's up!

Kate aside from the things you mentioned Dion loves "nappy free time"< singing and dancing time, he has a play gym,a swing, a mobile, and a piano he bashes on!! I alternate 1 each play time, he also loves lying on the trampoline ( or bed) for bouncing, the other thing :-$ is high 5 on the video!!

It sounds like you are all on the start of solids, Im in no hurry LOL
    Just a warning, orange foods are usually not tolerated well by littlies (pumpkin, carrots etc)
    I have started making baby food, I cook extra vegies or meat each night (usually one a night), and after dinner vitamize it, and put it in ice cube trays, (tupperware are a good shape, and have a lid,, so no foreign bodies IYKWIM)
    Then I have a container with a sticker on it for potatos etc, when they get older., I get one of each ice cube out ( ie one chicken, one potato, one peas, one carrots, ) defrost the lot, and you have a well balanced meal easy. you need to add water or gravy/ sauce to the meat otherwise its way too dry.

The urge for another one is on us all ( even those of us with 4 and DEFINITELY not having anymore) I think its so we get pg, before the "harder period" of babyhood starts ( the moving !! and tantrums etc)
    To be honest I think it would be very hard to have another so close though.

belmarks Guest

Hey chickies, gonna be a short post coz Coby is waking up...

Hope you and bubs are all doing really well.

Coby is going great, sleeping much better and eating like a trooper!! Loves his vegies etc...

Kate - yes we haven't been using any contraception either and hoping for the best!! Haven't got AF yet either, my last one was last September too....Hope I am, that way I won't have to go back on fertility treatments!!

Hope you are all doing really well!!

Brooke - any news on Dan's job yet???

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Brooke-What a tough decision you have to make. Could you not tranfer to another uni and set up some prac somewhere in Sydney?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Brooke-I understand, it's a toughy. But alteast you can put it off if Dan does get the job

Tigergirl1980 Guest

OMG, poor storm, that's just awful Thanks for telling us Fletch, sorry to hear about your crappy pixi photo shoot, too, I hope you get some good ones.

Hi girls, I didn't know this thread was still going as I posted in July babies. Storm, so sorry I don't know what else to say.

Kate, we are TTC from this month so maybe we will be belly buddies again.

We did a pixie photo session but didn't like the photos. We took our free family portrait and I bought one with DH and Amy. Not impressed with them at all and it was like a process like especially picking them up. You can negotiate a lower price if you like them cause what can they do with them? Nothing.

cazoraz Guest

hello all! I wont be around much over the next few days, we have exeeded out broadband limit this month (HOW we have gone over 10,000MB I do not know!) so we are on dial-up speed for a few days and its killing me. So I'll keep this short and sweet.

Storm - sorry to hear of your loss, please take care and I hope you feel better soon.

Brooke - i agree, that would be a big move and pretty hard to do your prac without any support. I have to do 2 blocks of 5wks of teaching prac next year, but luckily I have my DH and MIL to help look after the kiddies when I am off at those times. The first block isnt til Cole is almost 1 though so we should be ok, and hopefully he is less clingy on me by then! It is great if you've got family that can help look after Maya, child care can be really expensive.

kate - glad to hear kelsey is getting those day naps down pat! And how exciting that you're officially going to TTC again! Its nice having kids close in age, though hard work too! Tere is 22 months between Lucy and Cole, and the first few weeks were tough, but she loves him to bits now and its so nice to see them playing together.

Hope everyone else is well! Have a good day.

xxxCaz

Hey Little Miss Chatterboxes!!

Storm - im so very very sorry to here of your terrible loss. Hugs to you and your family.

Kate - id love if you could email me Kelseys book! Id love to copy your idea!!

Kate - Would you mind emailing me Kelsey`s Story too - what a great idea.

The best address would be: [email protected]

Thank you Kate, I`m having probs opening it so will get Mark onto it, can`t wait to read it

Sound like you had a great night Brooke!

Al is a giggler too. This week he will giggle whenever anyone blows a kiss to him - I think its the sound that cracks him up the most. Me pretending to eat his feet or his belly also makes him laugh. Or just looking at him with an open smiley mouth sometimes is even enough LOL. He also laughs when we get into a conversation or ...come to think of it, just about anything will crack him up. Almost as spontaneous as the tears we get at the other end of the spectrum. He is very expressive! (sorry for going on and on about him!)

Congrats to Zane for the first roll! Sure there will be lots more to come.

belmarks Guest

Hi chickens!!

Brooke that's hilarious that you thought something was happening with Maya but it was Dan snoring!! Tee he he!!

Kate - what's going on with your bubba? She's become all unsettled again... Do you think it might be teeth?? Nothing worse than when you are both upset, it just rebounds off each other.... Hope she settles again for you soon!

Just read about the book - I have been keeping a diary for Coby since he was born, just bits and pieces about what he gets up to each day and what he eats, mood he's in, any new stuff he does etc, it will be great to look back on one day.

Coby's been pretty good lately (don't want to jinx myself by saying it...) but he's been sleeping heaps better - Im wondering if its because he's eating solids now??

We are so keen to have another baby, does that make me mad??? We went to a wedding on Saturday night and they had a beautiful flower girl in the wedding and it made us both soo clucky for a little girl, but I really wouldn't care if I had all boys, it doesn't matter to me....

Hope you are all having good days with your little treasures....

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Have updated Jonah's site, it's a bit all over the place but I only just figured out exactly what to do ](*,) #-o

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast