Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, November 2005

I can't believe that I forgot about Kath & Kim!!!!!!!!!!! argggggggggg

Fi Yeah for Jenna's teeth!!

Nell Glad to hear that Matthew is doing better

Jacob still hasn't moved yet. Maybe it's because of the fanfare he receives when he does the rocking thing. As soon as he does it the boys do the big yeah!! and clapping so he flops down and giggles at them. OK I do it too LOL! His first top tooth has started to cut through as I found out when he bit my finger. His first teeth have seemed to just pop through with just a little dribbling and nappy rash - touch wood the rest will be the same.

Hi Mums and Bubs

Only 2 days of this forum left... looks like we are hanging on to it by the skin of our teeth

Bec, you'll have to tell your brother he is now famous thanx to you and we'll have to start up a fan club...lol. I remember when they had a huge close up of me on blue heelers.. I didn't see it, but everyone else did and I didn't hear the end of it!!

Nat, lol @ Jacob loving the reaction he gets for rocking... he is going to be a star child... living for the limelight!

Deb, yay for a sleepy bub . Violet woke a couple of times last night, but they were nly for dummy reinsertion

Dee... why is Matty up so much? 6 time is a bit rough, worse than a newborn... I hope he settles soon.

All is well here.. shouldn't complain... both girls are down for a nap .

Tanya

Hey all,
    Skin of our teeth is right Tanya!! Have any of you guys posted in the March thread? Wowo - you are famous too!! Blue Heelers star huh? When did that happen?
    Yay for the rocking Nat, adn LOL on everyone cheering him on. Limelight is right!
    Dee - I'm hearing ya - we had a shocking night here last night too. Shane had her in the other bed adn let me sleep. I'm just SOOOOOO tired, I reckon I could stay in bed for a week. wouldn't that be nice!
    Drs appt at 11:30, and then I reckon I might get the blood work done straight away. I'm wonderin if I'm a little anaemic with my total lethargy. Must go back to bed.....

Fi

Aww Fi you poor thing! Get as much sleep as possible I say...

I used to do a lot of extra work on tv shows form about 1997-2000... I worked a lot on the blue heelers set in the pup. Very boring work! Moved down to Melb in 1997 to pursue my acting career... didn't work as you can tell! I was told by my actinf coach that I would go a long way because I worked hard etc... I think it would've helped if I had a decent agent! Never got any auditions, looking back I think I should've changed agents... oh well... what we learn in hindsight hey?

Tanya

Tanya,
    My brother was on blue heelers too.lol
    His biggest claim to fame: MR TOYWORLD!!
    Guee he would come in handy now.lol
    OMG I cant believe I am owning up to him
    Bec
    *Sad day family friend died in the Vic Bike ride, it is so sad she was a beautiful person and mum.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678