Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #10

abs Guest

we had a minimal feeding period too, but still no white shiny things showing yet

Oh and I put up a news article about baby car seats in the News/TV etc forum... basically they say bubs should be rear facing much longer than the Aussie law dictates. Jordy will certainly be doing so - Jen wanted me to change it around, but not anymore after I showed it to her... it is something I agree with

Last edited by abs; November 17th, 2006 at 11:56 AM.

Same here Jacci. Sun/Mon Holly only had 3 bottles & her soft spot was sunken, nappies nowhere near full & wee concentrated, they just said to keep an eye on her. Well hey, yep must have been her teeth, as she went back to 4-5 bottles/day & is cutting her 4th tooth, 3rd is still coming through.

Abs, hmm I'll check it out. I heard 8kg+ can turn them around, provided they can sit up properly (have adequate strength), we still haven't turned ours around yet either.

I turned CHarlie around ages ago - but I have a big baby and lying him down he just wasn't fitting properyly and i wasn't allowed to take the insert out until he was sitting up.
    I would of likd to have kept him around the other way for a while longer

shell - four teeth!!! my fattyboomba has no teeth at all........ gee he's slow!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I was hoping to keep C rearward facing until the 12kgs the seat would take, but he had other plans. I think if he'd never sat facing forward (in my mum's car) I would have waited, but now he's facing forward, I admit I really do like it, as does he!

C also has no teeth but both bottom and top gums are swollen. Don't know if it has to do with the throat infection, but his bottom gums, you can clearly see the impression of his two teeth, and littel nubs on the gums where it looks like the start of teeth. But whether they break through anytime soon is anyone's guess!

Also have a MCHN visit due on Monday. I think he was going great guns with weight gain, but he lost a noticeable amount of weight with being sick the last few days and going off solids for nearly 3 days. He's started back on solids but it's slow going. I expect a small gain this month, if any.

Abs, sooo with you on the lack of sleep. Hell, I figure we can sleep when they're teenagers!

abs Guest

are you getting sleep with the others being teenagers etc Sushee (ignore anything C does)... hmm, I doubt it

I'm long past them keeping me awake! Lol! I can sleep through what sounds like a rock concert blaring out of their rooms! But I also wake at the slightest whinge from Charlie! Go figure!

i was just talkimg to a friend of mine who baby was born same day as ABS - Jordy and she said he has been crawling for the last 3 weeks and walks along all the furniture.
    My little boy doesn't even look like doing that!

Yay looks like my little man has cut a tooth! Can't see it yet but definitely can feel it! Top right tooth, just to be different.

Wow Jac on your friend's bub crawling. Charlie isn't even too steady sitting yet!

Time for a new thread found HERE.

And OMG at CHarlie cutting a tooth!! YAY Sushee!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678