Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #10

Hi all. Haven't been around much coz I'm still trying to get into a bit of a routine with my new job - and just a quick update tonight - I'm too tired to think straight.

Health Insurance - looking at getting private health pretty soon, coz Mark is 31 and every year after your 31 your hospital premium goes up 2%. Plus, having extras cover for the kids will be a bonus.

Ah, my eye is really sore. Josiah was waving his arms around and got me in the eye with the tips of his fingers - almost feels like my eyeball is bruised. Better go and rest them.

Promise I'll come and do personals soon.

Bel

Hi every one
    i'm still here just been lurking about
    Ryan has been sitting for a couple of weeks now and thinks he is really clever he can pull himself from a sitting position to standing although once he gets up he stands and screams i think he is to scared to move lol he also has more teeth but being my wierd little munkin has decide to cut his side teeth instead ofthe top front ones so he has 4 teeth 2 on the bottom and the 2 side top ones we have his christening this sunday so that has been a bit stressful we are off today to pick up his out fit
    Sushee ~ hope charlie is feeling better
    Shell ~ i've been trying to teach ryan to say dadda ( so that way when he is calling out for someone to come to him in the middle of the night it will have to be daddy cause thats who he is calling out for he heh lol nasty i know )

LOL Shazz..... I am trying to get Alexa to say Dad too, for the same reason!!!!!! but I bet she will either call for me or he wont hear her LMAO

abs Guest

Morning everyone

Bel, I thought it was after 30 ?? but yeah it sucks on that premium increase - what a rip off (though I've had top of the line PHI for years)

Jordy did say dadada onc ageeessss ago, nothing recognisable since

That's a bit of a hike every day Shell, but in the greater Sydney area there are plenty who do those sort of distances eg people living in Newcastle or Wollongong who work in Sydney (usually by train, but it can be 2hrs each way - what a horrid life thatd be I reckon). And I think there is a 30% rebate available on child care available now ?? We're about to contact Centrelink about it all, may as well get our 48c or whatever it is/day we can get

mum21 Guest

Nic- I don't have pm so my email address is [email protected]

Charlie says Dadada all the time - gav thinks its great - I really think charlie doesn't know what he is saying.
    But gav argues black and blue that he does.

Funny - my boss was just playing with charlie and he spued all over her business suit. it was soo funny

Abs or Shell - computer QST - I got broadband put on today and now on certain web pges none of the pictures come up and just little boxes with squares come on the scren - how do i fix this???

HEY ALL Declan is soooooo close to being able to crawl wont be long and I wont be safe anywhere he will be able to find me hehehehehe

I just signed up to sell AVON today looks awesome lots of incentives didn't cost anything to sign up as they are waving the fee at the minute only normally like $20 though now I just have to sell some product I just got my first order so thats a good start! It's a good idea for anyone interested in making a bit of extra cash if anyone wants to know more u can email me if you like!

Declan has been in the biggest grump before he was in his walker and did a poo and then screamed (he doesn't normally do this) any way I went to change him and as Im cleaning him up he is screaming more and his poor little tush was bright red his poo must of been really acidic or something poor bugger I caked on the cream and put his a new nap on and he cheered up but was a bit weird thats never happened before!

abs Guest

Yikes Becky, hope he has settled down now...

What web browser are you using Jac ? Have you tried clearing your temporary internet files, or press CTRL+F5 if you get a page like that. The little red box means it hasn't loaded the picture (for some reason).

abs - works perfectly when i hit ctrl F5 - how do i know what web browser i am using

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Morning girls and abs!

Happy 7 month birthday Charles Alan! Mummy can't believe how fast you've grown, and how quickly it's going!

Well C is still quite unwell. Took him to the Drs and he's got a throat and ear infection, so is on anitbiotics. His temp over the last few days has hit 39.6 degrees or so, but it looks like the worst is now over.

Still, I'll be MIA for a little while longer, just to catch up on some rest, some housework and to spend some time with both C and the rest of my family, who I've neglacted terribly the last few days. Hope to catch up with everyone again soon!

abs Guest

Jac are you using Internet Explorer or Firefox - don't worry, it was only if needed you to go through some menu settings

CTRL+F5 forces a full reload of the page, images and all that seems to have fixed your problem... if its still happening in a week or so, let me know

Sushee - take whatever time you need, we all have to keep our normal day-to-day lives going too

Abs - I am using internet Explorer. It is still doing it - I will let you know in a few days if it is still doing it.

Sush - Yeah Charlie on turning 7 months!!!

Charlie got weighed and Measured today he is 11.5Kilo's his head is 44cm and his length is 76cm. He is just getting so big!

Also sush - hope you have some wonderful family time.

abs Guest

hmm, Jac, dunno what it could be - is the same site having the problem from time to time ? Who areyou with for your Broadband ?

And oops missed your Charlies 7 months a few days ago, so a big Happy 7 months for both Charlie's

Charlie is so Long!! He is gonna be a tall boy!
    Well Im gonna do my own measurments tomorrow for the 7month mark but extimating Nixon will be about 8.2kg and maybe 68-69cm (was 66.5cm at 6months)
    anyway ive had a full on day shopping/washing/cleaning/packing, leaving in the morning so hope everyone has a good week or so and chat when we get back!

abs Guest

and it's a Happy 7 months for Nixon today, though doesn't look like Nickers will read this til she returns - and can someone remind me what sleep is again... up til midnight - awake at 3.30-4.15, then up since 5.30

Ouch Bel.

LOL Shazz & Mitch, good thinking. WTG Ryan.

Abs, nah, DH was 31 when we took out ours, it has to be before the start of the financial year of when they are 31. So he was 31 in March & we joined in April, so just missed the annual premium increases by 3mths. Hmm, I'll have to ask, as I've got to call them today to update my annual estimate. Hope tonight is better.

Hahahah, that is funny Jacci. Sometimes I find a pic or two doesn't load (red box) & have to click refresh or right click on the little red box & click 'show picture'.

Oooh hope u can bring in some extra dough Bec. Holly's poos have been like that, they keep going runny & acidic then start to thicken up but back again. She's now cutting her 4th tooth, it seems to have co-incided with cutting these 2 top teeth.

Happy 7mths Charlie. Sure does go fast Sush. OMG poor lil Charlie, hope he recovers quickly. No prob, enjoy.

Wow Jacci, it must be hard on your back another bub in mum's group is about that tall/big, just looks like a lil boy (not baby anymore).

That is a productive day Nickers, have fun. Happy 7mths Nixon.

Shell - I find i am used to the size of charlie, when everyone else holds him they say "gee he's heavy" and give up holding him after a few minutes but i do it everyday so i am used to it. My arm muscles are huge - hehehehe He does look like a real little boy - luckily he has no teeth or hair so still has the baby look.

Abs - I feel for you!! hope you ge some sleep today and tonight.

Bottles - charlie only had 3 bottle all day yesterday - i offered it to him every hour and offered him water and solids but he just wouldn't take it!. when at the health nurse getting him weighed and measured i told her and she said hewas teething and it was ok. Hopefully he will eat a bit more today.

Nickers - Have a lovely wekend.

I went through a patch like that last week Jac... Alexa was off her food & bottles, then after 3 days her 1st tooth popped through.... now she is back to her usual gannet self!!!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast