Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #12

Nixon did this master exploding nappy thismorning, i didnt know when he ahd done it and wasnt till i was holding a spew rag and touched some poo ewwww!! i went back to my room where he was on the bed happy as larry, swishing his poo all over our bed and my pillow!!
    i cant remember the last time we had an explosion was when he was very young but this was just gross!

Amy for a second there i thought u meant Declan had a broken thumb!

that's disgusting nic!! I've been getting disgustingly full nappies almost every 2nd nappy this last week. None at daycare yesterday tho, so hopefully he's over it

Oops, spoke too soon, got another one - BBL, off to get change his bum & then off to get my hair done.

HI to everyone!!!

Bel

AF - I got it back straigt away to grace for me grr same length same heaviness but not as painful for some reason

Yeah i dunno whats going on with Nixon atm but they were getting more solid which was better cause u could just flush it in the loo and less to clean up, but the last few weeks they are just as big but really messy and gross (well not that poo is ever pleasant but YKWIM!)
    For those who havent opened SS present when r u planning to? We are going to Sydney on Sunday so was thinking we would open it b4 then so i dont cart it up and syd and back.
    do we get to discuss what they all got and who we think our ss was?!
    Just wanted to Thank Lisa for organising The Secret Santa for us aswell it was much appreciated

mum21 Guest

I'll open mine tomorrow. We are heading away on Sat till after Chrissy so will open it early. I think everyone else has opened their's already.
    Last edited by mum21; December 14th, 2006 at 01:16 PM.

I caved in & opened Alexas LOL.... But I didnt want to say till Xmas hehehe....

Thank you muchly to Alexas SS she totally loves it!!!!!... will keep what it actually is a secret till xmas at least LOL

HAPPY 8 Mths Charlie

I just can't believe it is only 11 sleeps until Christmas wow! Have you guys starting thinking about the big bash comming up for out babies 1st birthday I was just wondering what everyone is planning on doing! I want to make it a special day for my little man my dad is going to make him a train cake with carriages full of treats I reckon we will have a bbq or something but not sure yet!

Oh and what has everyone bought their bubbas for christmas? I got declan (or should I say Santa did)

The fisher price amazing animals train
    3 little CAT trucks
    pair of NIKE's
    a set of Peek a boo blocks
    a builders kit (has a hard hat and tool belt and things like that)

thats all we bought mine and jonos parents have gone off though

oh and I just added some nebie piccies opn Declan's website!

If we are still in melb by Nixon's bday this is the plan.
    I think his bday falls on a Tuesday so the w/e before his bday we will have a small gathering down here, probably invite mothers group and a few close friends. Then the following w/e we will head to Sydney and have a combined 1st birthday with Nixon's cousin (her 1st bday is the 21st april) because one of our good friends is getting married on the 24th April (a tuesday) so we would go up for it anyway.

Santa has got Nixon:
    an outdoor swing
    ride on hippo thing that has blocks etc inside the seat
    some building blocks
    sesame street saxaphone
    musical car toy

i think thats it. didnt want to go silly cause i know his family will get him lots of toys also, most of his stuff is already up in sydney when mum and dad drive down 2months ago.

cool picks Bec, love the b&w one! I wish Nixon had that much hair so we could spike it lol!

mum21 Guest

Well Santa has gotten Declan
    A peek a boo train & blocks
    Some bath toys
    a pull along phone
    2 little outfits
    LOL there was 1 other thing but I can't think of it (all the presents are at my folks place)

We got him a fisher & price activity learn table.

As for his bday we'll have a small family do in Bundy with my family on the 22nd of April (we'll be up there for a friends wedding) then well do a little get together on his bday (public holiday since its ANZAC Day) here at home.

Alexa is getting a
    portable stereo for her room
    bath toys
    A pooh bear toy from jeff
    & probably gonna get her some new clothes too.... need more under clothes!!!!!!

abs Guest

good to see others with the peek-a-blocks too

My sister Penny gave him the activity pull along thing with several blocks in it for xmas but we opened it early (she said we could)

I have gotten him the alphabet set, and trying to organise another 2 sets via eBay - the account they gave me was rejected by my bank (and a 2.50 fee for the trouble - waiting to hear back from the seller) - and Jen got him a few too

And for a future birthday, some Fischer Price GeoTrax stuff - probably not ready for it for another 2yrs, but the set was too good to pass on.

Birthday wise, we are having a combined Naming Day and 1st Birthday about 1week and a bit before his birthday... will be near the airport so family/friends from interstate can do the return trip. Friend of Jen's is a celebrant and he'll do whatever she wants (even perform it with him just wearing a nappy - the celebrant I mean). Unfortunately he is only available for a short time, otherwise we might have had a special secret event happening on the day too - that has not been mentioned to Jen yet though

We know who are SS sender was... the address was on the back and the I know of only one person living in this part of australia

new thread time

love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678