Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #12

Hi everyone

Jacci... Hope that the fires die down soon and that Gav can come home. It was so smoky here yesterday and hot.

Abs... Hope Jordy is feeling better soon. lol at all the booger sucking talk

Mitch... Hope you have a crawler on your hands soon lol... Its so much fun baby proofing everything NOT Abbey was rocking for a couple of weeks before she crawled

Theresa... Yay for georgies tooth

Shaz... Yay on ryan slleping for you

Well Abbey has tooth number 4 now, the top left of the middle this time but she hasn't been too bad. ANd she actually slept in her cot for half the night last night. Was too tired to try and settle her in there so she came straight to bed with me but it was a good start. I was a bit nervous about her in her own room.

Well i better go, she is yelling for me

Oh no Bec, hope tonight is better in the sleep dept.

Wow it certainly is the time for announcements isn't it, hehe.

Yay Ryan & Georgie.
    Shez, hope this is the start of constantly sleeping thru.
    Theresa, hope Em is feeling better & Georgie isn't too bothered by her new tooth.

Ouch Nickers, hope the osteo does the trick. WTG Nixon on those milestones.

Mitch, yay on Alexa's rocking, oooh look out, crawling is getting closer.
    Not sure when Holly started rocking, as I didn't record that in her www - milestones other than:
    5.5mths: started getting on all 4's
    7mths: started caterpillar crawling forwards & was already rocking & going backwards
    7mths1wk: pushups onto toes.
    7mths3wks: crawled properly.

Abs, we call ours the 'snott sucker' or the 'booger puller' (lil fess noses) hehe. Yeah it's just saline drops that loosen the mucous. Holly absolutely hates her nose being wiped & fights it with a passion whilst crying & pushing my hands away. As she's had the crusty dried on green snot, can't really use the booger puller then, have to use a wet flannel or a wipe or something.
    Holly sleeps on her tum so i generally find snot dried on her sheets, face, hair, above eyebrows, etc when she moves her head around in it, hehe.

Jacci that is scary, ur DH is doin a great job, along with all the others.

Not u too Amanda, sounds like sleepless nights & teeth/sickness is a common problem at moment.

OMG Theresa, that's terrible. Well lets hope it's all out of ur systems b4 xmas & immune systems should be great by then.
    Bulged disc here to Theresa, down to 4wkly visits with chiro now, feels pretty good.

Yep Alan & I are getting what Holly had too, I dont have the snotty nose but, just aches (mainly head), sick taste/feelin & sore throat, so nothing too bad.

Well had Holly weighed/measured Tue & she has that fungal nappy rash back again (along with teething poos STILL):
    6/11 7mth: Partial DW=7.4kg, L=66cm
    5/12 8mth: Partial DW=7.9kg, L=66.5cm

Hi all

Sorry haven't been on over weekend - was talking to Gav before and he said that he hsan't seen the sun all day because they smoke is that thick and the sky was just a red glow when the sun went down - I don't watch the news coz it shows me how high and strong those flames are going. he said it was 44 degrees there today - gos thats hot!

Charlie had a super grumpy day today, always happens when you don't want them to be. I think he is going through a growth spurt!

I'll log on int the morning and do personals. going to go to bed and try and get some sleep before i start stressing about noises - I hate being in the house by myself!

Jacci~ hope you get some sleep tonight i can so relate to being home alone it's not a nice feeling

Hi Everyone,

busy w/e here. has some neighbours over last night and we had our Mothers group xmas party today, was suppose to be in a park but i rang around thismorning and told them all to come to my place, it was way to hot for any of us esp bubs to be outside (41degrees) & the smoke was also really bad. so had a great day, 2 bubs are now sitting in our group and 2 are almost crawling. Nixon decided today he would start rolling and didnt stop doing it all day he loves it! we had 18 adults and 9 babies here so house heated up even with the evap going full all day. but was still much better then being outside!

My back is heaps better think the osteo did the trick.

Jacci- i do the same when i am by myself, all the creaks and cracks keep me up, hope u get some sleep.

abs Guest

morning ladies

well it seems to be somewhat cooler down south - hope the firies can make headway on all that is burning. I didn't realise it was sooo hot down there yesterday til the news this morning

Hope you slept okay last night Jac - and how on earth can Charlie be going through a growth spurt... is he gonna try and break the worlds tallest record or something before he even hits puberty

Well Jordy is now standing on his own - hanging onto things of course. He was hanging onto the mobile on the side of his cot yesterday (I was getting him up and outta bed when he turned and grabbed on). And just before he was hanging onto the cushion of the couch to stay up - still no sign of crawling :eek:

abs - that is awesome that Jordy can stand on his own - charlie can only do it for abut 2 seconds but he can't pull himself up! I know about the growth spurt! - I am in size 2 pants now just for the length!

LOL ... i have to laugh at you guys & your growth spurts.... alexa still easily fits 000 !!!!!!

I cant wait till she is down to single digits LOL....

and my evil little monkey got up on all fours a few times on sunday at out antenatal group little monster was trying to copy the boys that can already crawl!!!!!!!! She is gonna be trouble real soon LOL....

Try & get on tonight & put up some new pics on her site.....

have a great day guys...

Sounds like u had a great time Nickers. Congrats on Declan now rolling.

Congrats on Jordy Abs.

OMG on a growth spurt Jacci, hehe. I've used some size 1's on Holly lately & they're bit big, some 0 jumpsuits are bit short but some 00's still fit.

Holly learnt how to blow raspberries on Sun, now that's all she seems to do, hehe.

OMG OMG OMG OMG... I have some news, c my ticker, OMG OMG OMG OMG. (Sush I've got everything crossed so u can join me ) Off to post now.

OMG OMG OMG... Shell that is awesome!!!!!!! Stick lil bubba stick.....

Wow that has made my day!!!!! ; )

Alexas website has been updated too!!!!!

congratulations shell!!!! wow so happy for u, gee that didnt take long did it!

YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Congratulations Shell!!!! I popped in to read everyones posts for the last few days - saw your ticker & decided it was too exciting to wait! Wow, that was fast.

CONGRATULATIONS again!

Ok, now off to read everyone elses posts. BB soon!

Bel

Huge congrats Shell - that is awesome - isn't it amazing how short a time it took you this time!!!!!

Congratulations Shell, that is fantastic news for you and DH!!

It scares me though, I can't believe some of us are pregnant again...

mmmmmmm lisa - the way u say "some of us" - does that include you!!!!

Oh no way, I think Tyron will be an only child at the moment!!

I am not ready either physically or emotionally yet, I am still having issues after the CS!!!

The "us" was a referral to the BB girls as a whole!
    Last edited by lisa_75; December 12th, 2006 at 11:12 AM.

mum21 Guest

Hey guys sorry I've been MIA, everything has been negelected this week. We had weird weather at the end of last week going from hot to cold and vice versa so we got a cold, as usual Declan got it worse, so we were up at the Children's hospital on Sat arv. Thankfully he is on the mend and almost back to his normal self.

Huge Congrats Shel. So glad that it was easier for you this time. So who will be next hehe. LOL at Holly learning how to do raspberries, Declan learnt to do them and stops doing them for a little while then realises he can do them again and goes off pretty much all day doing them when he rediscovers them.

Mitch - Love the updated website, love the look on her face while she's having a bath. Won't be long until she is up and moving by the sounds of it. Then the fun starts LOL.

Abs - Congrats on Jordy standing, doesn't it look funny at how little they look when they are standing. Declan loves to stand while someone is holding him but now if he's sitting and you hold his hand he loves to pull himself up to standing position. Jordy might be one to walk before crawling huh.

Nickers - Glad the back feels better. Wow sounds like you had an eventful weekend, sounds like fun.

Jacci - Hope Charlie has been better for you. Does your TV have the sleep mode where you can set it to turn off in 15 minute intervals? My DH works the graveyard shift 10.30pm - 7.30am so I'm used to being at home by myself overnight (not that I like it but hey you get that). I find that if I set the TV to switch itself off I fall asleep easier and I don't hear all the creaks etc.

Theresa - Hope you guys are feeling better. Sorry we had to miss out on the meet. But let me know when you are down. Where abouts in Central Qld are you?

Amanda - Wow on Abbey's 4th tooth (I still have a gummy boy here) and congrats on getting her to sleep in her cot for some of the night.

Shazz - Has Ryan gotten those other teeth you were talking about yet?

Bel - I forgot that Josiah was an Anzac Day baby too. Lucky little buggers will get a public holiday for their bdays. What time was he born? Declan was born at 9.17pm.

Becky - How is your master Declan going? How are you?

Well I better run. Declan has woken from his nap and is due for a feed. Have a great day.

Hehe thnx girls.

I know Jacci isn't it, I surprised myself even though I had said to a friend or 2, i'd prob fall 1st go this time & surprise people, well that happened, hehehe.

Lisa I was about to ask the same question Jacci did. Really, ur still havin issues, thats not good, only issue I have is the numbness still but that is perfectly normal, my cuz said hers went away around 12mths.

Oh Amy, hope lil Declan is feeling better.

Gorgeous photos Mitch. I'll be posting Holly's santa photos this evening (& will get results of my Beta HCG anytime after 6pm, just b4 my Tap Concert).
    Congrats on ur lil monkey getting ready to crawl, hehe copy catting is she, LOL.

Hey, still no word from KelliC, r u lurking? How r u, how'd recovery go? What bout u other lurkers, how r u, LOL?

E.T.A. Oh dunno if I mentioned earlier (forget who I've told), had Holly at the GP Access Sat night, coz she had started this wheezing type sound when she breathed in when excited/coughing/crying & got bit worried as DH had asthma when he was a child. Dr said it's ok it's not lung related, it's coz she has a URTI (upper respiratory tract infection) which I thought was a cold that started 1wk ago, oops. She has 2 middle ear infections & a throat infection, hence the wheezing type sound. Havn't heard her do it today so must be on the mend, although she's in happy spirits, earlier in the wk she was grizzly/sooky.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast