Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #16

abs Guest

hehe, he openly gives 40%ish discount to those who ask. Jen got 50% off either of the two she liked. Which with mine (originally $490 down to $340) came to $1165. Jen then asked since it was a double sale, how about $1100... he said okay

Reeeaaalllly blury shot of the two here (hope the mods dont mind, tis a link to a picture. Might go back and get a better shot - want to get something for Valentines Day I saw today... she'll be out with Jordy's swimming lesson at lunchtime
    Last edited by abs; February 12th, 2007 at 07:43 AM.

although they are blurry i get the idea abs they look great! the white gold in them looks awesome, dh and i both ahve white gold rings, actually all the jewllery i wear is white gold.
    Thanks Susan!
    well i got gp appoint tomorrow arvo and going for my BT, still a little nervous only because all the tests i have done (and there has been a lot!) are so very faint still. but then i remind myself its because i couldnt wait and it is still extremley early!

abs Guest

good luck with the test last today Nickers - and congrats again, oh and yeah they are very nice (oops, missed that the link didn't work last night - will fix it)

OMG Nickers... That is so awesome..... way to go..... What a great way to start the week!!!!!
    If your EDD is 4 days later on the 29th your bub could share my birthday LOL...

hehe well Mitch as u know the EDD doesnt mean that uch baby will come when baby wants lol! but i would be overjoyed if i made it to my edd or beyond.
    October is busy month for us MIL 2nd, SIL 3rd, DH 5th, Annaversary 8th, neice 18th plus friends scattered through October.
    Abs i just copied and pasted the link

Nickers... Why did Nixon come early again?... Hoping you get to at least 37 weeks this time... then no NICU stay!!!!!

Edit:... I checked out your site nickers & it was on there...
    Last edited by *mitch*; February 12th, 2007 at 08:43 AM.

abs Guest

mine's on Oct 15

And yeah, I figured that out Nic re the link

Mitch - charlie was born at 38 weeks and he had a NICU stay.

Jacci... Maybe i should change to post to just say.... go to full term without any Nicu stays!!!!!!

Time for a new thread everyone!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678