Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #16

abs Guest

hi everyone
    I completely forgot an important announcement late yesterday

That little munchkin of ours who is called Jordan actually crawled !! Uh Oh !!

Time to finish off the various gates (and blocking off my desk too - soooo many cables and power points under that )

Kelli... Jeff works out of town all week & is away from sun night to friday night... & I work fulltime aswell so it is a real challenge when she plays up!!!

ABS.... woohoo of Jordy crawling.. now the fun begins LOL....

BBL ppl... better do some work.....

abs - i have had to put a piece of ply under our computer coz charlie loved it in there!
    Look out now he going to get quicker and quicker at it!!!!! charlie started of real slow now he is a little speedy gonzalis!! good job jordy!

Mitch - i feel for you being a single mum during the week and working full time.

better go for walk

BBL

Jac

abs Guest

we have another safety gate to go across the "entrance" to my work area

now to remind the cats on how to jump over the gates too

How scary Sooz, good that no-one was hurt though.

Great milestone for Nixon, Nickers. Yes, it is so cute with bum in air, hehe.

Wow Sush, no nap b4 4:30pm, hehe, Charlie must be keepin u very busy.
    Holly still has 2(maybe3) sleeps per day & about 10hrs at night, up for bottle, back down for 1-2hrs.

Mitch, hope u get some well deserved regular sleep soon. That would be hard too.
    I'm still getting insomnia (or whatever) with this pregnancy, so can be awake for hrs with brain going 100miles/hr so can't get back to sleep, but luckily no crying baby.

How cute Bec.

Ouch Kelli. Holly bit my leg yesterday & I yelled intinctively, ooouuch, hehe, she just looked at me stunned, i tried to tell her 'no, dont bite, naughty', but dont think she understood a word hehe.

Yay on Jordy crawling, Abs.

Jacci, I've been thinkin something along those lines for our comp desk, she loves the cords & they sure are lightening fast so hard to stop them in time sometimes. Also, Holly will have to move into the comp room when bub comes along, so will need a permanent solution. We don't have a 4th room for a study & back ent room is not waterproof, so lots of condensation, doh.

Holly had her late 9mth checkup today, was cancelled when she was sick:
    10.2mth: DW:8.9kg, L:68cm, HC:46cm
    8mth: Partial DW=7.9kg, L=66.5cm

NT Scan next Fri 9am.

Shell - our computer id in the back corner of our lounge room. ( we have a really big lounge room) but i also have the same problem as you - our back room gets lots of condensation. we only have a 2 bedrroom house - so no 2nd baby here till we guild another room!. One of my friends actually has the computer in her room - that works quite well for her.

Mitch - hope you got some sleep last night!

Well better go make myself a cuppa coffee and have a sit down - charlie got up at

Hi Girls,

Well DH got home a little while ago from Perth.
    Thursday arfternoon at only 6DPO i decided to do a little test. Probably because DH wasnt here to scrutinize it would be silly to test so early! Anyway expecting a BFn i was totally in utter shock when my first very faint, but definatley there came up!!
    OMG OMG OMG! so i waited an hour and did another test (using pregnosis clear) and another could it even be possibly to get a BFP so soon?
    So I went to the shops and bought the fortel test that says u can test 5-7days before AF and got a BFN.
    OK wait until Friday morning, woke at 5.15am! POAS and get another very faint
    Since then i have done about 6 more with all but one coming up positive.....

I was so worried how dh would react. when he came in i was following him around the house, he eventually said whats up! I said my hands are all sweaty feel them, he did and said why? and i said i have something to tell u!! he knew straight away and exclaimed how super his sperm was lol....He was very excited!

So i have rung my gp and booked for a BT on monday arvo, will probably get that back tues arvo/ wednesday.
    I figured out i will be due 25.10.07 which will be an 18month gap between Nixon and no
    OMG OMG OMG!!

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! Gott a duck out but let us know for sure the date.
    God October seems sooo far away

Congratulations!!!

That is such great news nic, good luck with the appointment.

Hi Everyone else

We have had a blackout here since 230am till now, so no a/c or anything. couldn't do my washing so I went to the shops lol any excuse. But it means I have to do it all now.

Hope you are all well!

abs Guest

Congrats Nic - woohoo...and seems both you and jac seem to have a missing number at the end of your post !

Hmm, so much for crawling - no sign of it again. If he does get up on all fours, as soon as he tries to move, his knees go out sideways like he's a frog and barely moves from there

abs - i'm confused about the number thing????

yes Abs i was going to ask what u meant by a number missing????
    Nixon does the same re: crawling he'll rock for a while then frog leg out.

abs Guest

Nic (but we knew you meant #2)

Quote Originally Posted by nickers View Post
    I figured out i will be due 25.10.07 which will be an 18month gap between Nixon and no ???
    OMG OMG OMG!!
    Jac, missing a time (ie a number)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacci PG View Post
    Well better go make myself a cuppa coffee and have a sit down - charlie got up at ???

Good spottin Abs!! hehe i didnt even notice, thats bizzare im sure i put in 2 as did prob jacci.......

Im sure nixon and jordy will pick up the whole crawling thing soon ( then you'll be wishing he'd stay in the one spot!!!)

Charlie just put his bottom tooth thru his lip - blood everywere!! head planted the ground!

abs Guest

yikes Jac... hope he mends okay

and yep, we know we'll not want him to crawl, but it is also good for his development... just like his continual walking along the furniture which he so loves doing

Jen was down the local shops earlier today and found 2 other rings she loved more than the one she had her eye on the other day (we hadn't committed to that in any way)... came home, waited for Jordy to wake, and we went back.

2 to choose from, but when i pointed out how one, over he other, goes better with some of her other jewellry, the choice was made. We also chose one for me - better than the earlier choice, cheaper too, and probably longer wearing too

Jen of course laid on the negotiating skills and got them down from tag'd $2200 to half that. We paid $500 on the spot, and need to wait 2-3 weeks for the pair to be the right sizes (more mine than hers)... I have a dodgy shot on my phone camera... will see how it looks on the PC and if okay, will post a link to the photo

awesome negotiating skills from Jen there Abs!
    Jacci- is Charlie ok? doesnt need stitches i hope?
    I put my tooth through my lip when i was about 5yrs old (jumping on trapoline with my 11yr old brother) and had to have 5 stitches.

Nixon went back to swimming yesterday. picked up where we left off he had a great time splashing about!

Nickers! That's awesome news I am so excited for you all!

Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy for Nixon's lil brother or sister! He'll make a fantastic big brother!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast