Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #19

Jacco YEPS that is what he used! and the Fisher Price Little People ABC animals for riding the train!

Mitch - I would really REALLY love your birth story and experience in hospital 4 my book

Hi Everyone!!

Hope you all had a great easter (and Abs, I hope you are all feeling much better)

We had a very uneventful one, which was nice. No family stuff as they will all be here in two weeks for Abbeys bday (gee thats coming up fast I have so much organising to do)

As for bday cakes all going well I will be baking as well. I have the WW kids bday cakes book. Haven't decided on a butterfly or the number one yet.

Well Abbey has taken her first steps last saturday night. So exciting. She is still very hesitant but getting better.

Becky.. I will type my birth story up if you like. I think its a pretty nice one even though i was induce, only took 5hours and no drugs. let me know if you want it too.

Shell..Just notice (via mitch lol) your name... very cute!

I won't be the next BFP either. We are looking at trying again at the end of the year.

Mitch.. Abbey is very good at eating invisible (to me) stuff off the floor too. ewww

Declan is also a floor stuffs eater so annyogin

Amanda that would be great yours will be the nicer of the ones I have

No BFP's here until around the end of the year if I get my way!
    Last edited by becky23; April 10th, 2007 at 08:48 PM.

mum21 Guest

Hmmm maybe we should start a pool as to who'll get the next BFP. Who else is trying atm?

I'm out of the BFP running!! I still have another room to build before i can have another one!!!

Charlie is a very good vacuum cleaner!! although when i get the vacuum out charlie thinks that he need to be louder than it so he will just sit next to the vacuum were ever i am yelling as loud as he can to be louser - looks soo cute!!

Declan is the same as charlie he has to be near it no matter what hahahaha at least he isn't crying at it anymore though

Becky.. I will type it up tomorrow and email it to you.

Theresa... Do you mind giving me the recipe for your cake? Abbey still isn't on wheat, eggs or dairy so that sounds perfect.

Abbey has been so pooey lately (sorry if tmi), its weird cause she isn't eating anything different. I am so sick of changing smelly nappies. I want her to be a once a week pooer again!

I will see what I can do for you becky.. I havent even done it yet!!!!!..

When do you need it by???... I will try & write it tonight if Alexa behaves!!!!!

Theresa I certainly can!

Mitch I have till the end of the month the baby shower is the first weekend in may

Done!!!

Also If you could email it to mee too cnce done would be cool too Becky...
    Last edited by *mitch*; April 11th, 2007 at 10:21 AM.

if everyone else doesnt mind sharing their stories then i'd love a copy of it to becky, hope its not too much trouble

Becky - Can I have a copy too. I would find it interesting reading myself!

Theresa - your cake sounds interseting - i never new you could mak a cake without those ingredients!!

Well we better get ready to go down the street to the party shop and stuff!

Have fun talk later

mum21 Guest

Could you put me down for a copy too please, that is if noone minds lol.

I shall let you all know once it is finished and then you can send me your emails as I will totally forget!

Haha mitch I had totally forgotten about the HPT thing!!!

hope its not chicken pox Theresa

I still have it too Becky LOL... along with the 4 others & a print off of my FF chart.... I am hopeless I know!!!

Oh no Theresa, not chknpox. Holly was originally diagnosed as having chknpox (bout 3mths ago i think) but the 1 wk later was told that it was just a viral infection which involved a rash with blisters. The chkpox blisters are apparently like little volcano's, whereby they have a dip in the middle. They also crust over after a few days, Holly's never popped/crusted & weren't the volano shape.

Yay on the standing/walking everyone. Holly's still practicing standing for very short periods.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast