Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #19

I took a picture of my hpt and then chucked it out hahahaha I hate clutter but it always seems to occus esp in this room grr it is so messy! but everything has to be here!

Hi all!!

Becky... I have emailed you my story.

Theresa.. Thanks for the email! I hope georgie doesn't have chicken pox.

Hi everyone else! I am busy packing as we are heading to melbourne for the weekend. See you all after. Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Ohh, just quickly Abbey walked by herself yesterday!! she is so clever. wants to do it all the time now!

Yay on walking abbey and super story amanda u are so luck to have such a great birth

Way to go Abbey!!

Happy Birthday Charlie! i hope your having a fun day and a great party this weekend!

also Happy Birthday Georgie (for yesterday) i hope you are well and also had a very fun day yesterday

Happy Belated bday to Amber
    for the 11th.

i look forward to hearing what everyone did/got.
    well this time last yr was (without knowing it at the time) my last day of work, i had been thinking for the last 24hrs i was incompetant and tomorrow i went into hospital.
    scarey to think the same time a yr later i am UTD again!

Happy birthdays to all the april babies

Cool

Hey long time no post - lots happens in here when I'm gone.

Lots of unpacking still to do and still have to finish cleaning the old house tomorrow but nearly all done.

Happy Birthday to everyone who has had one in the last 2 weeks. Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe Sarah is the last one on the 26th? we will be having a small party on anzac day and I have booked sarah's shots for the day after her birthday so she can enjoy the actual day.

With the move I made sure all the boxes that have to be sorted thru went into Emma's (the new bubs) room. that way I might actually go thru them! LOL!

The new house is deceptively huge! with extra furniture in the lounge we still have more room in it than the old house!

Becky - my birth story is all positive so I will send that asap. Lets hope my next birth is as good!

still haven't finished reading thru everything so forgive me - there's 6 pages since my last post!

Happy Bday Charlie, Georgie & Amber & anyone else.

Just put few more pics on Holly's www, she went to a 1st bday fancy dress (kids/bubs only) on Sat, some of the pics are there.

What is it with these stupid tickers. Having to be reset every 12mths, even the bump&beyond ones which don't specify 1st, 2nd etc bdays.

Ali- there is one bub after Sarah. Olivia (KellieC) daughter is on the 30th April. speaking of which i wonder how your going Kellie?
    Shell- that is annoying about the tickers. cool idea for a dress up kids birthday! holly looked gorgeous as usual, i like the little dragons boy hehe!

must be lots of birthday celebrations going on, very quiet in here!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE i hope you have a very fun day today, did he have a party Sushee?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Thanks Nic on Charlie's behalf!

He did have a party yesterday but with mostly adults (family) He got so many presents that we now don't have room for them all! Lol! I'm soooo sad to finally admit that he's no longer a baby anymore! *waaaaah*

Hapy birthday Charlie.....

Becky... I see Declan is going back in age already LOL....

Jeff just rung, he went for an interview back home last Monday & they rung today & said he got the job... YIPPEE...so not only do i finally have my husband home fulltime yahoo... & he doesnt lose any money & gains a company vehicle.. woohoo.. about time things turned the right corner for a change!!!!

Plus it might make it easier to TTC # 2 having him home all the time when we dicide too!!!!

BBL

just popping into say

Happy birthday Charlie
    and Nixon for tomorrow i don't know about you guys but i could just bawl my eyes out my last baby is no longer a baby

ETA WTG Mitch it is exciting when things start looking up huh
    Last edited by ~shazz~; April 16th, 2007 at 11:33 AM. Reason: ETA

Thanks, Shazz, and then after Nixon comes Ryan!
    do not fear i have been crying all weekend! but i suppose knowing its your last would be even more emotional.

Hi all

Happy birthday to Charlie (sushee's) & Nixon!!!! hope you had a ball

Charlies party was soo much fun!! we had about 60 people here - about 15 of thm kids and about 7 babies charlies age. he had fun he stayed up all day till about 4 then was so tired he needed a sleep - loading photo's now!!

Jac

P.S. - Mitch - that is awesome news!!!!

wtg mitch I bet it will be great to have him home (for the first 6mths or so anyway hahahaha)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the 1 year olds!

Happy bday Charlie. They r growing up so fast aren't they.

Awesome news Mitch.

Happy bday for tomorrow Nixon & the next day Ryan.

did u upload the pics Jacci, couldnt find them?
    heading to bed now, so far we have about 40 adults, 6 babies under and 9kids! (but the party is also for my neice.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Happy 1st Birthday Nixon!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast