Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #19

Jacci- in my sig there is a link to Nixon's site in his name then there is a link to "powpow" under its name also.

nixon just got tooth number 8 so 4 up top and 4 down bottom

just had my final catch up with premmie play group girls, sunday i have my final catch up with mothers group. Tonight we have a farewell at our place which will final catch up with everyone else. anyway gotta take Nixon to Paed appoint now.

nickers - found them!! i'm stupid sometimes!!! your belly looks smaller at 11 weeks than it does at 8 weeks!

mum21 Guest

Hi everyone

Sorry its been a little while but been pretty busy here with the boy and doing some tupperware too.

Going to go through and do a catch up before i do personals.

Hey all not much new from me! Declan has made it through the week without any extra injuries hahaha so we are now 6 days since last accident hahahahaha!

mum21 Guest

Hi all

Becky - Wow poor Declan. You should start up on of those accident boards since you are already counting lol.

Nic - Just seeing how you are feeling, I can't believe you are almost 15 weeks where has that time gone?

Mitch - hope the catch up you had with the antenatal class was good. Declan is weening himself off the boob and bottle will only take them when he really wants them or tired too, makes it a bit easier on me now since he was bf.

KelliC - good to hear from you hun, hope Miss Olivia enjoys her bday.

Sushee - how's the trip?

Shell - hey chickee how's your pregnancy going? over half way for you now.

Amanda - how are you and miss Abbey doing? How did she go after her needles?

Bel - Good to hear from you too & that you enjoyed your holiday down on the Coast. How did the party go yesterday?

Jacci - Sorry its a bit late but way to go on Charlie's steps.

Abs, Theresa, Lisa, Shazz, Joy, Ali (sorry if I have missed anyone) how are you & all of your beautiful babies (well toddlers now)?

Have been keeping busy, we had Declan's bday on Wednesday but had celebrated his party on the 22nd, he was spoilt rotten and loved digging into his bday cake. I only have a few pics atm will put them on the computer shortly, but I'm unsure as to when I'll get the others but when I do I'll share some with you. Well must run, didn't have a very nice night last night so a bit tired now and since Declan is down for a nap I'll go for 1 too.

Happy birthday Sarah for last ThursdayHappy Birthday to Olivia for today!

wow all the birthday's have just about come and gone already

KelliC Guest

Hello everyone,

Olivia's birthday party turned out fantastic considering she had a chest infection last week, she recovered so quickly thank goodness, although it was hard to keep her awake for the cake. she got so many lovely presents including a cabbage patch doll, pumpkin patch clothes, ride on car, Elmo, ride on horse. We gave her a Rocking horse and spinning top, she had such a wonderful time, I can't believe my baby is now 1 year old. The pain seems like yesterday..hehehehehehe

I hope everyone is well

Nickers, thanks for the birthday wishes! Great Belly pics, it's so little..
    Mum21, glad to hear Declans birthday went well, hope you got some rest.
    Jacci, how's Charlies walking going?
    Abs, how's Jordy going?
    Becky, great to hear no more injuries for Declan, hehehehehe

Hello to everyone else, just found out today our jobs are being outsourced to India so will only have a job for a few more months...hmmmmmmm

kellie -hope olivia loved her birthday! charlie is alot better at walking in the last few days - he was at daycare all day on monday and i think that really helped him. hope you can find another job!!

Well Jono has a job interview today with chanel 10 finger crossed he goes well and it is good money! I have a job interview tomorrow but I don't think they will pay enough to make it worth going back to work!

Declan has been a right pain in the back side the last few days not sleeping day or night I am so tired I can barely function and seem to snap at every little thing and I hate it! PLEASE let him sleep tonight!

Boy has it been quiet in here or what...

Well it is a bit wierd at home with jeff being home all the time now... I cant believe how many coffee cups that boy goes through LOL..

Alexa is loving having her daddy home though... follows him all round the house very cute...

I'm still floating around. Have updated my ticker of my little man.

Where is everyone & how are you all going?

Declan is standing more on his own the last few days which is good to see and he is finally alot more balanced so I don't think it will be too long till he is scooting around himself.

Hope everyone is well
    Amy

why did you change your user name???

KelliC Guest

Hello everyone,

it's so quiet in here!

Becky,
    I hope Jono's job interview at Channel 10 went well..

Mitch,
    I Bet Alexa loves having her Daddy at home, it must be starnge having your husband at home too..

Jacci,
    Great to hear Charlies walking has taken off, I'm not worried about finding a job, I will deal with it when it happens.

I hope everyone else is well...

To long a story to share here Jacci. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll email you.

But we are also now TTC#2.

I though there was a new member to our wee group amy LOL...

Kellie.. it is wierd having Jeff home all the time after such a long time... but it is good...

Bec... How did Jonos interview go?

WTG on TTC2 Amy!
    hope u get that BFP soon.

ok signing off now, computer being packed up and we move today. will catch back up when im on line again but not sure when that will be.

hope everyone is well

HEHE secert squirel stuff.

GL with the move Nic hope you have fun unpacking everything hehe. I hate moving house, hopefully we won't be doing it anytime soon since we've moved 3 times in the last 3 years.

Mitch - How's your little princess going?

Bec - How did the interviews go?

Is anyone on the TTC #2 with me?

Where oh where is everyone gone?

Chat soon
    Amy
    Last edited by going42; May 4th, 2007 at 09:05 AM. Reason: major typos hehe

Amy - I am interested in the story!!!! [email protected] Good luck with TTC #2 - I'm not doing that anytime soon! I've just got this child figured out!!! I hear you on the moving -thankfully we bought a house so i hopefully don't have to move for a while!! We moved when charlie was 2 weeks old - it killed me after a C section!!

Nicers - Have fun Moving - look after yourself!!!

Mitch - hope you had a great first week with Jeff home! i could imagine Lexi would be loving it!!

Well A friend and i went shopping yesterday - was good fun - her little boy is a month younger than charlie we had a big double pram they weer so well behaved!!! pitty I wasn't so well behaved - I spent $350 -
    Anyway - hope everyone is going great! charlie is walking everywere.

Talk Later

Jac

P.S - were is ABS!!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast