Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #20

abs Guest

Hi everyone

Hugs from here as well to all the sick little tackers... Jordy is nearly better now and is otherwise fine - not much really to report

Congrats on all the progress for those of you expecting. Time has flown even for the rest of us, only seems like yesterday that you were telling us about your BFP

Oh one, thing, he says "ni-ni da" when being taken up the stairs going to bed - tis soooo cute. And he understands sooooo many words its amazing their learning abilities

Hope everyone is well, still pretty busy here, so many ideas of improving stuff at work going through my head at the moment... dunno why I'm bothering as we are only there for another 10 months or so (Australian Customs Service has changed who is going to do their mainframe computer stuff from EDS who I work for, to IBM who I will never work for again - long story from years ago)

Hey All

Congrats Nickers on a little brother for Nixon that is great I hope all is well with the little ones ticker

Declan has a cough at the moment also which is not making his sleep any better, this is just getting ridiculous now I seriously don't know hoe my eyes are staying open it is a good thing I don't have a car!

Becky.. I am so sorry that Declan isnt sleeping well at all... I really hope that corner isnt far away... sleep deprivation really sucks!!!!

Hi All!!

Sorry I have been MIA so many things going on. I decided to surprise my mum for mothers day and went to visit her. Stayed there for a bit over a week, which was really nice. We have also had heaps going on with work.

But the big news is that I am pregnant again. Another surprise. We weren't TTC and my cycles have been all over the place since I am still BF but Chris had a feeling and made me test and there it was. So we have been coming to terms with that. ATM I am due on the 26th January. I still need to go see the doctor though to confirm. Feeling good so far no MS but I didn't have any last time either. Anyway you guys are the first to know, still deciding when and where to tell everyone else.

Abbey is good too. Still not sleeping either so I know how you feel Becky. She still feeds during the night, spends the first 3-4 hours in her bed then in with me cause I couldn't be bothered to get up anymore. We will be trying to get her to stay in her cot as soon as we have the time to not have any sleep.

Nickers... Congrats on another boy! How exciting. Chris is hoping this one is a girl too so I won't buy anymore clothes lol

Hope everyone and their bubs are feeling better by now.

Abbey has cows milk in a bottle at night before bed, other times of the day she has either milk or water in her sippy cup.

Hi to everyone I have missed I will try to pop in more now.

Huge Congrats Amanda!!!! I am waiting to see how bad the horrible 2's really are before i go backand try again!!! hehehe

Sleep Deprevation -
    god i feel for you girls!!! last night we had the huge storms and woke charlie up - it nearly killed me!!! i don't know how you do it all the time!!!

Abs - that is very cute the ni-ni da - it would melt your heart every time. charlie face lights up and he walks around saying daddy when he sees gav pull it - i can see gav's face light up when he sees him so i know you would be the same.

Nickers - Another little boy!!! that is great- you can use everything again!!!

sickness- we are all sick in our family - all except charlie!! he is running round crazy and we are lying on the couch nearly dying - the joys of being sick with a one year old!!

My friend is still over her due date - 6 days now - its her first baby so the poor girl is very over it

Wow.. congrats Amanda on # 2 on the way...

I cant believe how many of us are already on the way to # 2 LOL...

Jeff is still worried about having another prem baby & me having another c-sect.. so I think I have a bit of work on my hands to convince him to start TTC # 2 after we come back from Oz in October LOL...

Jeff is away to a motorcycle rally this weekend so it is gonna be just me & my girl this weekend ... think we might have a girly day out in town !!!!!

wow - congrats Amanda...I know what you mean by coming to terms with it, BOTH my kids were a surprise, we definately weren't TTC when I fell pregnant with Janae or Josiah. But, all that apprehension disappears when you see their beautiful face. Hope your pregnancy goes nice and quickly for you.

Congrats on another boy Nic! I've put my vote in for his name. Hope everything is alright with his heart. I'm sure if there was anything they would have told you and run more tests.

Mitch - the mention of Jeff going away for the weekend reminded me to ask how you're going with having him home during the week now? Have you had to adjust, or just glad to have him back?

Jacci - hope you and Gavin are feeling better soon, nothing worse than having to run after a toddler when you're not well.

Becky - hope you got a bit of sleep last night. Declan is looking gorgeous btw - he's definately looking like a little boy now and not a baby!

Nothing new to report here, Josiah's eating & sleeping well, no new words yet, but he nods his head for yes, shakes his head for no, loves pointing everything out and he definately responds to instructions very well. He's also doing some baby signing which he has picked up from daycare. I know he's doing it, and he does it on purpose, but I have no idea what he's doing! I've asked daycare for a chart so I can decipher, so hopefully I'll know what he's 'saying' soon

Cute little thing I've noticed - Josiah is such a boy and loves playing with his cars (and his willy, but that's another story ) I went into his room the other day and he was pushing the cars around making 'broom broom' noises. Since then he's been making the noises every time he sees a car, real or plastic! It's very cute.

Anyway, I better get back to work - got training for our new payroll system most of the day today, so better get my normal work done in a hurry so I don't fall behind.

Bel

Bel... it is great having him back home, but still trying to retrain him.... hehehe... but apart from stealing the blankets he is being pretty good...

Talking

hello there,

getting my weekly catch up at the library a couple of days early. he wont know whats hit him when he gets home!

CONGRATS AMANDA!!!!!!! I swore when i read the test this time n finally got excited after 1st u/s. if u r the same as the rest of us preggos ull have another girl but i really hope u get wot u want.

Nic y dont we swap new babies? they wont know... lol. only prob is the dates.

sarah wants to type.

ajssssam, .1maqM,. BN AXS MMMMMMMMME

sorry had to indulge her. she pressed heaps of the edge keys.

gtg

WOW Congrats Amanda you lucky thing I wish i was pregnant again at least I can get all the sleepless nights out of the way then!

Declan woke 3 times last night but I got him back to sleep in his bed pretty quick so that was ok he came into bed with us a 6:15 so that was great the last few nights it has been between 2 -3 that he wouldn't go back in his bed!

hehehe becky... just read you ticker .... Cosmic Cathy aye...

Hope Declans sleep starts settling down soon.. Is his room really dark at night.. if it is have you tried leaving a dull nightlight on??

Congratulations amanda! very excited for you.
    wow 4 april buddies pg again, who's the next cab off the rank!
    are u guys still doing the biggest loser? who are u all going? im going to be having a 10yr highschool reuion 1 month after bub is due so god help me i wanna try and look a little bit UN pregnant by then!
    mitch- i understand the worries etc about having another prem/ c section again its a tough one. i have a feeling this one might come early too but i dont know if thats just cause i know thats a possibility now where as before the thought never really entered my mind.

my sil should have her bub very soon. she is actually due tomorrow which is so ironic cause Nixon was due on the 1st June last yr (freaky) she found out tues she is now high risk and may need a blood transfusion when bub is born so we're all sitting on the edge of our seats atm.

HAHAHA Mitch yes she says I will have a little bubba girl due in August and she said that my reading was on a 2 cycle i.e. it could happen in either 2 days 2 weeks 2 months or 2 years so either Im pregnant now and don't know it or August 09 Yeah we have tried light on and off but no

Becky... does Declan sleep in a made up bed or a sleeping bag... Lexy kept waking cause she was out of the blankets or upside down & round the wrong way LOL... So I brought her 2 gro sleep bags & Now we have no probs doesnt matter what way she is she is still warm LOL..

Will try & think of some other tips that may help...

abs Guest

Good question there Mitch - anyone else have their bubs into normal beds now ?? Jordy can do a 180 in under an hour of us putting him to bed (eg when we go in and turn his music off)

And we still are waking heaps too Beck. One night, one year, we'll get a solid nights sleep

Its funny, I seem to wake almost every time for the 4.30am feed, where he's actually fairly quiet. But can sleep solidly through earlier ones where he can be full on crying... Jen can't understand it, neither do I

Oh, congrats Amanda. Good luck with #2 (same for all of you). I still think heaps of the 9 in the freezer we have... but we just dont know, and time is slipping by

Hmm, Mitch, I might go use your ticker location to finally update Jordy's seeing it still is from last year

Hope you are all otherwise good

ABS.. Lexy is still in her cot... I am too chicken to change her to a big bed till she is less wriggly & can walk...

I was considering putting charlie into a big bed - he can get in and out of our bad - but like Jordy - he never ends up in the same spot twice. My cot turns into a bed so i'll wait and see hwow it goes.

I'm with you abs on the thinking about another child. I just don't know

Charlie is sick so has really just slept all day - he is throwing up flem all the time. he is on antibiotics again!!!

Biggest Loser - we have stopped doing our Biggest Loser emails - i don't know how they stopped - I just bought a Cross trainer it arrived today - it is great - i love it!!!! I have lost over 16 kilo's since i got maried now - and 12 kilo's since having a baby - so i'm fairly happy - but got the cross trainer coz it rains so much in portland that i can't go for a walk.

Becky - I have no tips for you at all - but I have the same as Mitch with the Sleeping bag - heaps easier and charlie has taught himself to walk in it. - hope he sleeps for you soon!!!
    BTW - I got my cards read a few years ago and it said i would have 4 boys!!!! eeeeehhhhh - I'd be happy with 2 but 4 god!!!

ok going to hop back on my cross trainer whie charlie is asleep

jac

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast