Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born in April 2006 #6

Bel, that's just shocking, I hope she gets much better service with ur GP. They could've at least done a Beta/Quantative HCG. I had spotting at 6wks & had to wait the next day for a scan & thank god I got an internal scan as couldn't see bub without it & all was well, 2 days under dates. There are plenty of cases of bleeding in 1st tri & successfully carrying full term so hopefully your friend is one of them. At least 2 women in the Pg After LTTTC thread have had similar scans/scares & are still carrying, poor thing with her hubby o/seas, yikes.

Hmm CD41 & counting. Those of u who have ur cycle's back, did they come back regularly? Holly fed last night at 10:20pm then 6am, hmm maybe the feeding frenzy is over, hehe. She last fed tonight around 9:50pm, we'll see. Also bought a 0 Snugtime Cosi-bag from Target for $23 & a g/friend gave me her 00 one too as her daughter (6wks older) doesn't fit it anymore. Unfortunately they didn't have unisex colours (for next bub to be) so got bright pink.

abs Guest

Shell, Jen's on AF#2 - no idea on time between, but then her cycles were irregular anyway so doubt I could provide any input of whether they come back regular right away

A couple of the girls here are on bubs #2+, so hopefully they can give some insight into that one

Jordy's routine is starting to change again - from being almost to the minute of 2hrs after waking he'd go back to bed, he's fighting that and wanting to stay up longer - sometimes to the point of being over tired and getting cranky

thanks for that sush - i'll get right on it.

shell - when I got AF back after having Janae it was pretty regular, but I was on the pill, so don't know if that made a difference. didn't get it for 9 months btw. The thought has crossed my mind too, but I haven't got my 1st one yet.

I think my friend did have her levels checked and they were ok, but the doc still wasn't reassuring at all. think she's got an appt mon with my gp. It's been 5 days now with no major problems, just still bleeding. i'm trying to reassure her, but of course the fear and worry is still there.

Better go, wiggle worm on my la has a dirty nappy.
    Have a great weekend

Bel

Hehe Abs, yeah I guess they're gettin older so prob wanting to stay up longer. On a few occasions Holly's missed a daytime sleep, I put her down but she still cried & stayed up for longer. Not sure what the staying up timeframe is for this age, maybe it's stretched to 3hrs!

Bel, yeah I know, u said it. I spotted for first 12wks then it stopped. A mum in the other thread spotted for 3 trimesters. But even knowing that sort of info doesn't stop the worry.

After 4 failed attempts, managed to get Holly to drink formula, so on track for weaning her enough for me to go back to work in 2.5wks. Although I've run out of stick packs & only have cans of Follow-on 6mth+ formula. D'yu think it'd matter giving her that 2.5wks early or is it better to buy more stick packs of the birth formula? She woke at 7:30am today so looks like the feeding frenzy is officially over, yay, hehe.

How's everyone else?
    Melbo, Shazz, how r u goin? Any more pics/news?

The big 22mill in lotto today, hope u've got ur tickets.

abs Guest

no tickets here Shell

had some family friends moving from Tassie to Brissy stay for two nights, so a couple of pics with them added to Jordy's website. He is also starting to stand on his on with just holding his hands rather than under his arms

Looks so cool

Oh and Jen said to me yesterday - AF#1 was pretty light compared to this one, being much heavier

Cute, I like the pram pics.

I won $65 (division 5 x 28 = system 12 prize / 12 shares), well better than nothin I guess, hehe.

Very Cute pics Abs!!

getinmybelly!! Guest

HI everyone!

I've been MIA for awhile, getting caught up in life I guess. well my little Lana Banana is 4 and a half months old now. Ummm...life is awesome. She is just my little princess.

She hasn't been gaining weight very quickly but I have just decided that she is petite (depsite her birthweight lol). She is now 6.1kg (13lb 8oz), 63cm long. She started rolling from back to front at 4 months 1 day and now I really know I am alive! She wont stop!!! She is also sitting up for a few minutes at a time.

We are still breastfeeding, and she is starting to open her mouth when we eat now, so I might try her on some rice cereal in a couple of weeks.

She is kinda sleeping the night. Some nights she does, others she doesn't. Anyway, I really hope everyone is well

Anyone thinking about going back for another?

abs Guest

wishing you lots of good thoughts Theresa both for Em this week and moving

no idea of the help factor being offered from Jen, but our little man all but rolled from his front to his back this morning (I think the factor might have been more than someone was letting on... I've been half rolling him onto his side for a little while now and then he finishes it off himself)

Got a cute shot of him with his hands down, head up earlier - it'll go onto his website in the next few days

oh yeah, well done Shell - hope the $65 was a profit over the outlay ?? and thanks for the words re pics (and you nickers)

Welcome back GIMB. I am able to post coz I work on the computer most of the day long, so is easy to swap to a webbrowser, type a few words and go back to work

Well our bubbies are certainly learning aren't they...
    Great news on Lana & Jordy, Chloe & Abs.

Abs, hehe, yeah I outlayed $40, the most I've ever spent on lotto, but it was the cheapest syndicate they had going & we only buy tickets in the big draws, not wkly, so $25 ahead, hehe.

Theresa, here's to some good news coming up for poor lil Em.

Hi all!

Congrats on your win shell! don't spend it all at once lol

Welcome back GIMB..great to hear lana is doing so well. I wouldn't worry about her weight gain if she is happy and healthy. Abbey has slowed down gaining weight too and is only 6.3kg after being 4.3kg at birth. She might have a growth spurt soon anyway. Yay on her rolling...very clever. As for thinking about another, A friend just had a little boy and when i saw him i was sooo clucky, so i really have to watch myself for now lol. We are thinking we will go again in about a year.

Good luck this week with em, theresa we will be thinking of you all and wishing the best. good luckwith moving too.. hope that once its done it makes things alot easier. Good to hear that georgie is doing so well.

very cute pics abs

Well abbey's excema is starting to clear up but she still rubs and scratches at it which irritates it. So it never looks 100%,but its getting there. Her new trick now is giving me kisses. When i make kissing noises to her, she leans in closes her eyes and opens her mouth lol. it so cute

hehe - all you gals thinking of going for round 2...i've been for round 2, and Mark's threatening to have the snip so we don't stumble into round 3. I told him I'd disown him if he did. I want number 3 eventually, just not in the very near future. It's so much work with 2 - especially when you have 2 kids that love each other so much that when one cries so does the other one! It's getting a lot better, but still tiring.

Well, my little man has his 2nd tooth - I've been trying to take photos of #1 for a few days, but he wont give me his open mouth grin when the camera is out. Cheeky monkey.

Good to hear abbey's excema is clearing up. It's so hard to stop them scratching themselves isn't it. And the kisses are just beautiful, definitely a highlight of parenting.

You're little man is looking very cute abs - what a stunner.
    Congrats on the win Shell.
    Theresa - good luck for your move Theresa, and I hope all goes well with Em's tube. I dont blame her being absolutely over everyone fussing over her.

Bit stoked atm - tried on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn since about April last year and I got them on! I've got MAJOR muffin top - but at least I can do them up. The gym is paying off - now I just wish it would show on the scales so I have an amount I could say I've lost.

Anyway, gotta go and do some food shopping, oh and change this absolutely disgusting nappy that I just got a whiff of!

I love being a mum

Bel

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hehe abs, Charlie has that 'junior goalkeeper' bib too! And DH signed him up for a dribbler membership with Tottenham Hotspurs when he was only 4 days old!

Theresa, poor Em, I don't blame her for being a little fed up. Yay on G for wanting to get a wriggle on. Charlie can be pretty mobile even though he can't crawl. Just wiggles until he moves in the direction he's aiming for!

Bel wow on the 2nd tooth!

Amanda, poor Abbey. must be itching, the poor thing. Hope it clears for her soon.

Shell, I am useless at remembering to buy lotto. Good on ya for your win!

Time for a new one folks!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678