Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Babies Born April 2007 #18

Yeahhhh Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations - That's so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! What a relief!!!! Sorry to hear that it was such a horrible procedure though....do you feel ok now????

Mel - Your doing so well!!! Woohoo!! Sorry to hear poor Becca's got croup...good luck at the dr's today...

Dis - I bet you he loved the banana!!! He's done so well to go this long without solids!!! My boys were all hungry at 4 months! LOL! Although Ethan is still feeding overnight - for comfort though more than anything...little cheeky...

Funniest thing today - after waking up at least 12 times overnight Dylan was sleep today - he was sitting at the dinner table for lunch and eating and I was on the phone for a minute and looked over and he'd put his arms up on the table and put his head down and fallen asleep!!!! He hasn't done that for so long...such a precious little monkey...he wasn't happy when I transferred him to bed but he's still asleep so all good...

Chat later!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's brilliant news!!!!!!! Congratulations

Yay Jen! That is fantastic news!!!! I honestly don't know how you went through the test, you are so brave (and you too Mel). I told DH at the NT scans for both my boys that there was no way I could face that kind of test.
    I'm so happy that all is well for your new little man!!!

We just got back from my SILs where Ben ran riot with my nephew. Haven't got a thing done today since we haven't been home, so I'm off to find something to cook for dinner and to fold the laundry...

Thats fantastic news Jen...yep the FISH test tests for the main genetic abnormalities, like Downs, T13 and T18, so it should be good news in 2 weeks. Can I say though that the next 2 weeks are also worrying, until you get the 100%. You have done really well though. Its a hard test to do both physically and mentally and NOTHING ever prepares you for it.

Congrats that youre having a boy. Well done again

Rebecca has croup....shes on prednisolone but shes happy enpugh. Well am on my own tonight as dh is working late, so will chat soon,

Hiya girlies,

Sorry I haven't been around, it's been a long busy week!! Lily has been pretty sick her fever has only just come down today since thursday. My poor little bear . Liam has just been a little ****, though today he has been really good. The only thing I can put it down to is teething but I can't see any bumpy gums or redness?? I thought he'd have more teeth by now, he's still only got 4, Lily had heaps by now! Oh well...he'll get there.
    I also worked two full days this week. And I am sooo buggered. DH only has only had 1 full day off in 10, as well as Lily being sick and Liam just being Liam and working extra hours...well, it's been a looong week! And I'm glad it's over DH is off for 4 days now, so I will get a rest, yay!
    Ok gotta go, Li's stirring.....

Hi!

Well, I'm not p/g!! Af arrived yesterday!...what a relief!! Back on a new pill now so hopefully we won't be in that situation again...it's the pill I used after having Louis & Dylan so hopefully I won't have any problems with it...

Mel - Sorry to hear that Rebecca has croup...poor little things - I have been to the hospital with Louis and Dylan with it and it's not nice at all...very scary...

Kel - Sorry to hear you've had such a busy week - make sure you get some chill out time over the next four days so you can relax!!

As for us...we had a nice weekend...I felt like I've been on hold the last week waiting for af so now feel like I'm ready to get going again...
    Boys are well - finally seem to be on the mend although I'm taking them all back to the dr's on Tuesday to get checked over just to be sure...
    Ethan is crawling around everywhere and getting into everything! Dylan was feral today but has been really good lately...such a funny little boy...
    Louis is good too...he's right into using the computer at the moment and wants to write and spell out words - he's such a clever little thing!!

Ok..must put some washing away and go to bed!! Chat later!

Evening all .... haven't weighed myself, or been on here much, work's really busy.
    Jen - congrats on your little man soon to come!

Well DH is taking 5 weeks to do major house work (like give Pip a bedroom!) and then he'll drop down to 2 days/week in CC.

So tired, and DH & I fell asleep early on the fertile nights - no productive here!

OMG what is it with the tanties? DH's way of dealing with them is to yell at DS (yeah that's going to work!) and my way is to get him to breath in & out slowly until he calms down.

Anyhows, hope to drop in here more often

Everyone sounds so busy. Well after a couple of weeks of being good and eating well, this weekend has been a shemozzel (sp?) and I am still what I was last week, but its good that I didnt gain either. So back on the wagon for me. The girls are much better now, still a bit snotty but becs is probably related to the fact she has cut her first tooth

DH is home today and my sister is coming to take some family photos...well thats if she turns up on time (shes always late) and dh doesnt start "fixing" his dirt bike!!! I cant win. Maybe I will do what he did yesterday...he went out for a hair cut and came back 2 hours later after having a massage and buying jeans and shirts as well! Oh the life!

Hope everyone is well.

Hi girls, just a quick one ~ I just don't have much time right now.

We are all going really well. The boys slept at the same time today so I got my first daytime nap in months and months! I really needed it too.

We met up with the girls from Ben's mother's group yesterday and it was great. I think Ben is starting to struggle a bit socially though so I think I might have to try and get him into daycare somewhere. I don't think we can afford Montessori pre school which is really sad, so it will just be normal day care. I have no idea how to even start looking for one though - any advice?

Jared has just started on solids and it's like a fish to water. He loves it. He's already having breakfast and dinner. I'll start him on lunch in a few days. I think he's hit a growth spurt though and the last couple of nights have had a couple of extra feeds ~ hence my need for a nap today!

Okay, gotta run, that nap took up a lot of precious time today!

Naps are worth their weight in gold!

Mel - I hear ya! I've been doing Wii Fit and just finished my third day in a row.

After missing 2 weeks I was up 1 kg. Then down 300g. now up 1.3kg (in one day!) go figure?

Pip is so cute at the moment, although the CC just saw his first tanty! Monday night he came out to kiss me night-night, then kissed the dogs night-night (yes, on their noses - gross!) and the cats too ... then kissed his entire collection of "in the night garden" frigde magnets night-night!

Last night he finished his yogo for dessert, and held it down for the dog to clean ... guess he's seen me do that one time too many!

TTFN!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718