... 678910 ...

thread: Babies Born April 2007 #18

Aug 2006
    Springvale South, Melbourne

Hello all, just a quick one...Olivia has broken out in spots. Dr thinks its a mild form of chicken pox....so Kaz and Kris, just keep an eye out on your boys for me, and maybe let the others who were there know. Sorry. Hope she had had it when we caught up. My niece had c'pox about 6 weeks ago...surely it wouldnt be from that! Anyway the spots arent crusty like usual ones, they are just little and red and are on her face and trunk.

ok....HAPPY MOthers day for tomorrow. Hope you all have a fantastic day.

Feb 2006
    NSW Central Coast

Hi girlies!

Well we have all been sick here I have a tummy bug at the mo, soooo yuck! DH had it the other day, but only for the day, here I am 2 days later after having my head in the loo all day yesterday, I have been on it all day and still can't get off it! Luckily the kids haven't had that (knock on wood!!) but Lily has had a cold and snotty nose for aaagggeees! It just won't go away. Thankfully Liam hasn't had it and I'm hoping he doesn't get it!
    Oh! A strange question, talking of noses...have any of your kids started (or have they ever!) sticking stuff in their noses?? Lily has been putting things in her nose....sultanas the other day, a bit of a chip yesterday, toys today...!!!! What's with that? I have no idea what the fascination is. I'm scared she's going to stick something too far in for me to get out! Silly chicken!

Kaz, woohooo to Pip! Good job little man!! Wow, I wish toileting was always so easy! Maybe he'll just decide it's time for him to use the toilet and start doing it?? Has he been again?

Jen, big hugs babe. I hope porr old Beau is on the mend now. Sounds like he's had a tough time, poor little man. I hope you are coping better too. And yep, it's probably hormones, though just having a such sick bubba would do it too. I had many many many meltdowns while I was pg with Liam, and usually over the stupidest, inane things!

Dis, we recently went back to 3hrly feeds at night for a while too. Thankfully that's over now, but we are still up several times a night to feed. I think co sleeping isn't really helping, having him so close, I think he smells me, as well as me just sticking my boob in his gob at every peep he makes! Oh well, we'll sort it out one day! I hope things have improved for you, it's so tiring with such broken sleeps. And Jared is over 8kgs???? OMG, Liam is only 9kg! and Lily is 11kg....Maybe I need to fatten up my kids??? Though I don't think either one of them could eat any more than they do! Little piglets they are!
    Though they don't eat 6 vita brits either! My goodness, I don't even eat that much! I can have 2, 3 at the most...

Mel, sorry to hear Olivia has chicken pox. At least she's not too sick, I guess??!! And yep, it could be from your neice. It incubates for up to 6wks. And she's contageous until the blisters pop and crust over, though you say she doesn't have blisters... so I don't know! Adn if you know anyone who is pg, stay away from them until she's better, it can be dangerous to pg women.

Ok gotta go, hoep everyone has a wonderful Mummy's day and gets spoilt!

Add Kazbah on Facebook Follow Kazbah On Twitter

Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)

Mel - no good, I hope she is OK, how is Becca?

Pip's got no spots...

Lil - he did a wee the night after but we've had the fire on and the house has been around 25degso he's been in the nuddy And he's been telling me "bum" when he needs to do a poo for a little while now, it's just whether I catch him in time!

DG - hope all going well up your way...

Jen - how's the belly going? And B ?

Who had the ulcers, are they on the mend?

Be well everyone.

Jun 2006
    Sydney

Mel, I hope Olivia gets over it soon and isn't too uncomfortable. Fingers crossed Becca doesn't get it.

Kel, Yeah, it's been rough this past week (or month actually!). Jared's been awesome today though, back to 3 hourly feeds through the day and last night I got a stretch of 5 hours so hopefully that trend will continue.
    Hope you and the kids feel better soon. You poor thing having to look after the kids while you're so sick.

Kaz, Pip sounds like he's doing really well with his toilet training! That's awesome and so cute that he tells you 'bum' when he needs to go to the loo.

I'm a bit shirty about today. Craig played soccer so I took the kids to his mum's (my mum is away right now) for brunch. I got given a guilt trip for not having gone out to BIL's new house so instead of having my promised nap this afternoon, we ventured out there to see his house. Not happy as I'm now as buggered as ever after a terrible week, the house is a pigsty and Craig goes back to work tonight after only having the one day off. I'll get over it, especially if Jared sleeps well again tonight, but right now I'm just annoyed that my supposed day off for Mother's Day was anything but.

Anyway, I got flowers, choccies and some nice new winter jammies this morning, as well as two cards that made me cry

Hope you all had good Mother's Days!!!

Aug 2006

Hey All we are good. I seriously am having doubts that Olivias spots are infact chicken pox. She is really well, she has no more, they arent blisters and are almost gone. They were only on her face and a few on her trunk. None behind her ears. And rebecca is fine...so far. I suppose the dr wasnt 100% sure...so!!!

But anyway...how is every one?

Oh Kris- do you think that having a third child is or is going to be financially harder than just two???? MMmmm am thinking about the 3rd one but dhs work is slow and I want to make sure we can afford things. I mean we can do mortgage, bills food, but I want to be able to give the kids opportunities that I didnt have being in a family of 8. So thinks like sport, dance.....

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Oct 2006
    lakefront

Hello!
    Well I seem to have my boy back It was his birthday yeaterday so not much of a mothers day for me as I was cooking homemade pizza and cupcakes all day it seemed! But the guests were occuping Beau and after the 2 weeks we have had I didnt really mind - plus DH gave me some cash the day before and I roamed around the shops for a few hours just to have a break which was nice. He is so much better today, cheeky and lots of energy, he is eating back to normal again and the ulcers seem to have gone, I think it was from DH actually, he had a coldsore 2 weeks ago and I have read thats how herpes comes out in kids, mouth ulcers and bleeding gums....no more kissing Beau when he has one!!
    Mel - I hope the spots on Olivia dont develop, you would think she would have other symtoms by now? If you want a third bubba - Go for it! You will make it work, Kris would know more but as far as clothes and toys go, while they are small you dont need to buy nearly as much for siblings as the first...when they get older though.....? Will you try for a boy or you dont mind?
    Kel - Thats funny about Lily shoving things up her nose, pretty common I think! Just keep her away from beads or peas I guess! Sorry you have been feeling sick with a tummy bug, I would have given anything for me to have it instead of Beau - life it so much more miserable when the kids are sick not us!
    Dis - Wow at Ben and his appetite! Far out!! Beau weighs 16kg, how about Ben? Jared seems like a good little eater too - glad you had a 5hr stretch the other night, hope you get some more. Hiss to getting pressured into going to your BIL's, take it a bit easy this week.
    Kaz - Pip sounds like a champ with the toilet training...sounds nice at cosy at your place!
    Well I think I will have another boy...I have had no M/S so far and didnt have any with Beau either...not sure if I can shell out $95 for the new test to find out the sex - bit expensive!!! Anyway, will wait till I am three months anyway....

Aug 2006

Oh Happy Birthday Beau....glad hes back to himself now and that you got some you time. Yes, its odd there are no other symptoms. And as for the third, well, I would love a boy....really I would, but if its a girl then so be it. Ideally I would like the same age gap, so that means ttc around september october. However thats one thing I would have to get dh to agree on. Its ok for him, hes turning 30 in July, but I will be 34 this year and want to finish up soon!!!!

Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)

heheaaaa Kel, Pip has gone through that phase and out the other side

Yes, he loved shoving things up there, my SiL is a GP and I called her in tears when he shoved a pea up his nose & I couldn't get it out ... she said unless its a bean bag bean don't worry, it'll work itself out overnight - sure enough it did, I sent them a photo of a squashed pea the next day and they all laughed at me

Mel - weird on the spots?

Jen - erk. I heard about a woman in the UK who had a cold sore & kissed her newborn, who couldn't fight the battle with herpes

Anyhows, off to washing I go!

Jun 2006
    Sydney

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAU!

Doing much better here

Kaz, I think I would be in tears if Ben shoved something up his nose too!

Mel, It's not sounding much like chicken pox to me! I'm not a doctor though so what would I know?
    I say go for #3! We'll be doing away with contraception in December. I'd love to have the same age gap for #3 as well. I'd be happy with all boys, but Craig really wants a girl. We're stopping after three though!!!

Jen, you lucky thing with no m/s! I had it for over 20 weeks with both of my boys. Not fun. Hope it stays that way for you.
    Ben is a lightweight. He's only 12 or 13kgs. I'm going to the clinic this morning and I'll have Jared weighed. We reckon he'll catch Ben by the time he's two

I'm much happier today. I had two decent sized sleeps last night, only four hour blocks, but better than what I've been getting. Starting to get some housework done again too which definitely helps my frame of mind. A messy house means a messy mood for me I'm hoping to take the boys to the park today too. It's really cold here this morning though so it might have to wait until this afternoon. I don't want the boys getting sick again, I think I'd go nuts!

Oct 2006
    lakefront

Good Morning All....
    Kaz- That is so scary that story - you woul dthink there would be better warning about it?
    Dis - Its freezing! We just mowed all the lawns to warm up! Glad you got a bit better sleep - always helps the frame of mind. Ugh I am exactly the same, unless the house is tidy I am always frustrated! mmm the M/S theory is really only that - I think if you dont have it there is always some karmic retribution anyway, like I had a shocking birth and PND with Beau - just mother natures way of saying "it isnt a cakewalk honey!"
    Mel- Hows the spots?
    Us - Well i cant believe the difference in Beau, he is AMAZING!!!! He is coming out with 20new words a day, colours, animals everything, its like for the fortnight he was sick he was in download or something! And he is eating better, little sandwiches and actually eating his yogurt - he is a delight when he is like this! Anyway, better go and make him something to eat so he can watch Sesame and have a nap - oh and did I say he slept for 3 and 3/4 hrs yesterday? WTF?????
    Hi to everyone else xx

Aug 2006

Glad to hear everyones better.

Spots...almost gone! I dont know! And I had a crap night last night, and I think its coz the girls knew I cancelled sleep school that was supposed to happen today! Oh well, heres hoping tonight is a little better Olivia is cutting the last 2 bottom molars. One is lumpy on the gums and her poo is runny again....teething poo is a clasic sign for her. Rebecca is the one whos doing my head in at the moment, but according to my wonder week guide, shes heading for a stormy period....shes displaying classic signs too...not feeding well, sleep is poor, grizzly, wants to be held. Oh and this constant rolling on her tummy and pushing herself under things.....AAhhh!

As for number 3....am going to sit with dh and talk things over.

Got to run, cranky Becca!

Feb 2006
    NSW Central Coast

Hi all,

Well, everyone is sounding MUCH better!! I'm glad to hear that bubs are on the mend and mummies are happy
    Unfortunately for us though, both my kids are sick. Lily's cold isn't a cold after all, it's bronciolitis and she's sick as a dog now, she's had a fever and is coughing like a pack a day smoker! and Liam is starting to cough and throw up phlegm too My poor little monkeys. Lily is soooo cranky and unhappy and snappy! She's just laying on the lounge watching tv now. So not like her.
    Our weekend was so so. I had a not so great mums day. I got some lovely gifts- shoes, flowers and a necklace. But I got those on Friday, unwrapped in the bag they came in, with a 'I don't know why I should buy you things, you're not my mother'. A gift isn't fun without the sentiment that should be behind it. I felt truely appreciated...then on actual Mother's day, the kids, as usual, woke up at 6am, and I was laying in bed, waiting for DH to get up, and waiting, and waiting....until Lily started asking 'Up, mummy, Dora, Up Da...up!!!' And demanding to go and watch Dora. DH said to her, extremely annoyed 'You know what Lil, I ant another 3hrs sleep, but do you do what I want? No, no you don't!' I was so upset, so I got up in a huff, so *****ty at him. And he got up at the same time asking me why I was ****ed. Well gee I wonder. I asked why do we both need to be up and why did he wait til I got up for him to get up, and for him go back to bed. He said no you go. I refused and we ended up fighting he stood in the doorway ans wouldn't let me pass, so I shut the door in his face and went back to bed crying. Cried myself back to sleep and slept for 3 hours. Woke with a pounding headache. Had to do a huge grocery shop and DH was rushing me to get ready and go cause he had soccer. Had a cup of tea (mmm, great mother's day breaky) and got the kids and me dressed and we went grocery shopping, hardly talking. Got home and DH went to stupid soccer (did I metion I HATE soccer, him going to soccer, watching soccer, anything about soccer!). I had to pack it away with two cranky kids, then prepare dinner cause my mum was coming over. He didn't come home til 5.00, Just in time for mum to come over and for me to have a huge melt down. Fantastic day, so spoilt...NOT.

Kaz, that's excellent that Pip is telling you he needs to go to the toilet. Lily tells me toilet and will sit there but we are yet to have anything produced...we will persist!

Dis, glad to hear things seem to be better now. Hope it atays that way!! It all changes so quickly.
    Your mothers day sounds like mine.

Ok whinging sick babies, gotta go.
    Last edited by MrsFabuloso; May 12th, 2009 at 06:12 PM.

Jun 2006
    Sydney

Kel, you poor thing! I know just how you feel about Mother's Day. I got a bit of a better deal early on than you (DH made pancakes and got up with Ben, but I still had to get up to feed Jared anyway), but bloody soccer gives me the poos too! I think mine is a bit of resentment as I used to be so sporty and miss playing soccer, football and netball, but am so accident prone that it would be silly to go back while the kids are so dependent on me. Anyway, I'm feeling better now that Jared is sleeping better again and DH has been trying hard to make up for my crappy Mothers Day!
    Poor Lil and Liam! If they get worse - Liam in particular - take them to emergency. I was really surprised that Jared was bad enough to be admitted for three days with bronchiolitis as he didn't seem that bad to me. Other kids and babies came and went while we were there, so I guess he must have been a lot worse than I thought. Don't take any chances though, especially with little Liam. It's awful when the littlies are sick

Mel, haha about the cancel sleep school. I reckon kids have a six sense about these things. Like Ben keeping me up until midnight the night before I went into labour with Jared at 3am. Somehow they know and love to play tricks on us

Jen, isn't it awesome when they explode with words? It's seriously like it happens overnight! Sounds like Beau is back to his old self - yay!
    Freezing again today. I'm off to the gym to try and warm up soon.

Us, we had a good day yesterday. The boys actually had overlapping sleeps for two hours and I did the right thing and tried to sleep too. Tried and tried and tried. Ended up doing some ironing! I hate it when you can't sleep! I rarely get the opportunity to sleep during the day too

Went to the clinic yesterday. Jared is 8.3kgs! 65cms too so he's long as well as heavy. Put on 1kg this month even with being in hospital. Ben is also 13.4kgs which is heavier than I thought. I was a bit worried about him as he seems to have lost weight after not eating while having the ear infections, but I guess he's made up for it!

The nurse was very impressed with Ben's language and memory skills. She said he speaks really well for a boy of his age. He was chatting away to her using five and six word sentences and repeating every thing either one of us said. She was totally charmed by him. Poor Jared barely got a look in after he was weighed and measured, even though he was babbling and smiling Sibling rivalry is already on!

I almost burst into tears while I was there though. After talking about the boys for a while she asked "And how are YOU doing?". It was the first time anybody had bothered asking me that for a LONG time and being sleep-deprived and after having a crappy few weeks it was almost too much. Didn't want to burst into tears though in case she thought I had PND Sad that a complete stranger cares more about how I feel than friends and rellies do! I guess I should get use to it now, all anybody cares about is "How are the boys?".

Feeling better today despite all that. Jared slept for a five hour block last night and is doing another four hour+ one now so it looks like he's getting back into the swing of things and I'm getting more rest. We had a poosplosion at 4:30am which warranted the throwing out of his vest, but he was so happy afterwards - big smiles, cooing and giggles - that it must have been hurting him.

Better go and finish getting ready before Jared wakes up. I've waffled enough this morning anyway!

Nov 2004
    Bonnie Doon

Hi!

Sorry I haven't been in - we've all been sick here - AGAIN! Bit over it but never mind...

Other than things are well - Ethan's nearly crawling!! All of a sudden he's getting up on to all 4's and rocking away - sooo cute! Explains the bad sleeping and unsettled feeds through the day and lots at night! Obviously a growth spurt!!
    Boys are good also other than being sick...

Dis - I totally understand what you're saying!!!!!!! I often have more "strangers" ask how I'm going or how I cope and that I do a great job rather than family or those you would "expect" to be more supportive...It's a surprise sometimes to come to that realisation though...still it means we're in a position to offer support to people because we know what it feels like! LOL!

Big hugs Kel - you poor thing...god guys can be so feral sometimes!!! Does it really hurt for them to put themselves out for one day of the year???

One year we should all organise to go on a holiday and meet up and leave the boys with the kids and us girls can go and have some fun! LOL! A health retreat would be awesome - anybody up for a week at Golden Door? LOL! Make a deal with you all - if I win tattslotto one day I'll shout you all! LOL!

My mothers day was ok...felt a bit crappy cos nothing was organised with my family (I'm not allowed to organise things anymore because they get annoyed at me - yet my sister went and visited mum and then Mum visited my brother so I'm the only one that didn't see anyone) so we just spent the day at home. I perked up a bit once I got dh off the computer and we also had some quiet time watching a movie in the evening.

Mel - Sounds like what Ethans just been through - she's probaby getting ready to crawl!!! I just had a shocking couple of weeks with him - last night is the first time he's only fed once overnight! Every other night has been 2 or 3 x a night....He's also started having 2 bigger day sleeps and a bit happier to sit and play for a while...I've been waiting for this moment!! I'm sure she'll settle down very soon!! But big hugs cos I know how hard it is!!! xoxo
    I'd say Olivia just had a virus - my boys get spots sometimes when they're sick...What a silly dr to not have picked up on it - honestly I don't have a lot of faith in gp's sometimes - I really need to find a good one!!
    How exciting going for number 3!!
    On the financial side - I think it's a bit more expensive having them close together because you have so many nappies to buy but other than that it's fine...Having all boys in our case helps as well although I'm noticing that 3rd time around Ethan is going to need a few new clothes as Dylan has mostly trashed them. I'd say when their school age they'll probably need all new clothes just about. Activities/sports etc can be expensive but if it's important to you (and them) you'll find the money - it's just about priorities I believe. People will find the money for what they feel is most important iykwim? Also, by the time they're at school and starting all of that you'll probably be back at work?? You have children based on how many you want for your family not how much money you earn I believe - what they really need and what is most important is FREE!
    Michael and I have decided that we're definitely done...I'm sure I"ll get clucky again but I'll buy a puppy! LOL! He' s going to have a vasectomy as soon as we get organised - at the rate I fall p/g we don't want to have any accidents!!

Jen - LOL - I definitely think the parenting thing balances out for everyone - I agree - I had very cruisy p/g's but have awful sleepers! LOL! Dylan labour was straight forward etc but he probably gives me more grief with his tantrums! Glad your feeing well though!
    I'm so glad Beau is going so well!! How gorgeous - it is such a beautiful age when everything just seems to start falling in to place for them and the just start getting it!

Kaz - Oh no at sticking a pea up his nose! LOL...apparently when I was little I got a mcdonalds chip stuck up my nose! LOL!
    What a sad story....

Ok...it's taken me ages to get this far and I must go and get some stuff done! Happy Belated Mothers Day to you all! I think you're all amazing Mums and doing a fantastic job - Big hugs and smooches to you all...xoxoxo
    P.S Remember, don't expect others to know what you want and give it to you - make it clear and make it a "must" - something that isn't optional....As Dr Phil would say - you teach people how you want to be treated - Let's make sure we're treated well!!

Oct 2006
    lakefront

Gee! If all our Mother's Day's are any indication....mums are in trouble!
    Kel- Sorry you guys are so sick, I found it tough to cope with only one, so two must be awful. Give your DH a clip over the ears from me, make sure you conserve that anger and save it for fathers day, plan a nice day for yourself and leave the kids with him LOL! I love it how they can just go out and not come home till 5pm? Imagine if YOU did that?
    Kris - Gosh all you guys sick too? Dont get me started on how hard it would be with three! Hugs to you! You speak a lot of sense Kris, about setting boundaries on how to be treated, also if mum is happy, everybody is happy. I agree that the best stuff we give our kids is free - we were all saying at Beau's birthday how all the best things we remember about being a kid were the free things like playing in the bush or in puddles or whatever! ( not including the love etc etc!!)
    Dis- You poor thing - I know exactly what is like when the tears come from no where when a stranger asks the wrong/right question! Glad Jared is doing so well (exept for the explosive poo - good on you chucking his singlet!) and Ben was very impressive at the check up - he does sound very advanced with his speech! Glad you got some sleep too.
    Mel - Yay spots gone! Hope the girls improve....let us know how the chat with DH goes!!
    Us- Far out Beau is going really well atm - had a big walk this morning and went to our favourite park that is right on the water with the dogs - had a big sleep again today - I feel like a new woman!!!

Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)

Wow.

Pip's sick ATM too, he has a "virus" - lots of snot and he woke up yesterday with his eyes almost shut, looked like conjuncitvitis but the doc said no, it's a symptom of the virus and to take the rest of the week off CC. So DH stayed home with him yesterday and today, I'm off with him tomorrow and half of Friday by the looks of things.

Kris - you have a lot of wisdom there lady! Oh, and when you're ready for a dog, let me know as I have a lot of contacts with people rehoming unwanted animals, they can match up a pup, juvenile or older dog to your requirements!

Guess what, guess what? I got a Telstra KidsFund grant for our CC centre of $1200 for new "gross motor development" equipment (eg a climbing frame)! I don't think I've ever seen my CCC fill in paperwork so quickly, it took months to get them organised to put in for the grant, but when told we had the grant and just needed the bank details & the grant conditions agreement signed, it literally happened in 2 days! woohooo! (and while I was on the roll I got $250 for the animal rehoming service too!) So it's worth looking for community grants!

Lil - what a crock from your DH. MEN! it's the man-cold thing all over again. *hugs*

Anhows, little boy is still asleep with his nap, I so feel like having a nap too ...

Aug 2006

Hi all, finally I have a bit of time to reply (hoping Becca can play on the floor for a while).

Kel- Am sorry to hear that the kids are sick. I hope that they got better soon and I really hope that one day soon they will sleep for you. I am really sorry to hear about your weekend. The men in our lives can be so selfish at times. I hope things have been sorted out.

Mel- Good to hear things are going well with you and that Bn is doing well. ANd what a big boy J is. Its actually nice when someone asks about how you are, but yes sometimes it would be nice if it were the people who matter asking. So December youre off the contraceptive?

Kris- Thanks for the advice about having 3 kids. I know money doesnt matter and the amount of love does, but I just have memories of getting food parcels from the local church coz we couldnt afford anything. I wont be having 8 children though!!! Hope the boys are ok. Glad your mothers day was good in the end, its nice to be able to catch up for a movie and relax on the couch.

Jen- Glad you feel like a new women and Beau is doing well. Hows the pg going? How far along are you. Good to hear Beau is alot better too and his vocab sounds like its coming along nicely.

Kaz- Pips sick again too. Hope hes on the mend soon. Good to hear about the grant you got for your ccc, you sound very pleased Hope you got a nap today. Olivia sticks her finger in her nose, but has been seen to put things in her ears....sultanas for one!

Us- we are going well. Becca is yabbering really loud. Olivia fell asleep at the dinner table at 6pm tonight. We went to a play centre with mothers group from 10 til 3 so she was buggered. Last night she didnt go to sleep til 10pm because she had 40 minutes sleep during the day. I really prefer it that she doesnt sleep during the day coz we have so much trouble getting her to bed, especially now she doesnt need anything to stand on to open her door. Becs still up over night, but I think its a growth spurt and shes near a stormy patch for wonder week 26...so that could mean something. Shes shuffling around the room all the time but gets frustrated. Maybe she will crawl soon. Also kristie....shes all of the sudden started standing strong, like Ethan. Olivias great, shes a parrot!

Dh and I had the talk last night. He thinks we wont have any more than 4 kids....but we have to see how we go with 2. We talked about schooling and activities that they could do. We can afford it, but I suppose things are a bit scary at the moment coz his work is slow. Hopingit will pick up so I dont have to go back to work. Also we will eventually extend our hous to fit the family and probably get a bigger car. But we didnt really talk about time frames for ttc the next one.. I will make that decision for him!!! Probably towards the end of the year.

Ok enough rambling, beccas due for a feed and bed....take care all

Nov 2004
    Bonnie Doon

Hi!

Jen - Sounds like you had a great day with Beau!! It's so nice when it all goes well like that! Enjoy!

Kaz - Poor Pip - Hope he feels better soon! Ooh that sounds interesting with the dogs...I'm thinking we want a king charles spaniel...they're meant to be good with kids and are not to big not to small for our yard...I'm probably thinking we'll look for one after xmas...I will definitely let you know!!
    Wow - That's so fantastic on the grants for your cc! Yeah at the one for the doggies as well!

Speaking of grants...

I applied for a "return to earning" grant...and got it - $1000 to go towards my deposit! So I've enrolled in Cert IV in Life Coaching for Jan next year! I'm so excited! I'm probably going to the diploma as well but will just start with Cert IV...It's a private course so VERY expensive...dh will have a heart attack...But I'm excited and loving the idea of becoming a Life Coach! I love that it's about helping people move forward and achieve their goals and live the life of their dreams!!! Who wouldn't want that??? I'm learning so much at the moment just from the info I have...very interesting!!

Also...I've worked on a family routine (supernanny style - LOL)this week...just fine tuning it...I'm not generally that great at the whole routine thing but think it's going to be essential so that I can get everything done - work, housework and time with the kids!! Plus I've scheduled in time for ME! We have a great bedtime routine and lunchtime routine but the rest is a bit hit and miss..the boys have been a bit feral as well lately so time for a change!!
    So I'll let you know how it goes...

Oh and I've signed up for the gym!! I'm just aiming at going twice a week to start with (although this weeks been a write off with us all sick) Very excited to go and do some classes!! I'm looking forward to feeling fit and healthy again!

Ok...enough from me...gosh I can talk...LOL! Enjoy your evenings!! Chat later!

eta - Mel - The girls sound well! LOL at Olivia falling asleep at the table! Sounds like you've worked out what you need to do to get her to sleep at a reasonable hour! Yeah at Becca standing strong - you know our little bubbas will walking around before we know it - what a scary thought! LOL!

... 678910 ...