Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #10

Cass - Fingers crossed for unit renting for you. That childcare place sounds horrible and I would have done exactly the same as you. It must have been really tough for you to see that. Hope you are ok. Did you get a better night sleep last night? We didn't and muffit is on starvation too. These 4 top teeth are soooooo close to coming which I think is the cause of it all too, I JUST WISH THEY'D HURRY UP!

Ah Fletch I've read the mag but didn't even realise Zane was in it. Now I'll be grabbing it as soon as I get home to have a look!

Tired mummy here, better run, who knows what Lucie will be getting into......

Hugs to you & your family Jo, Thinking of you.

Woo Hoo Fletch, I will have to buy PP!! Congratulations...

Awwww Cass, how terrible! Not something that should be happening in a child care centre! OMG ..... I'd be going else where too!

Yay for Lucie being a good girl on the plane Soph. Hope you are having a great time!!

Well, I have a terrible cold, & couldn't sleep last night, Zac was being a pain too, I ended up getting him a bottle at 6am WTF I haven't had to do that since he was 3 weeks old!!!! I think he was really thirsty, he has a cold too, but then I couldn't go back to sleep. I finally feel asleep about 7 30 & my poor bigger kids had to organise themselves for school, I feel awful! I got up just as the girls were leaving & Amy had done Kaitlyns hair! Oh I feel like the worlds worst mother today.

Aww thanks Brooke, you made my cry. I am proud of them, but I still feel bad that I made them do it on their own.& nobody brushed their teeth..........

Thanks for your thoughts everyone...funeral is on Friday so am lurking just not posting.

Jo

Soph and Cass,

Jack has his 4 top teeth almost there too!!! They are so big and bulging and giving him hell too!! Every night for the last week he has woken up crying and in pain, a couple of times each night, but I pop his dummy in and a bit of bonjela and in a few mins he's rolled over and back to sleep.
    I just wish they would hurry up and cut thru!!! For all our bubbas!

Jo, big to u and your family. Sorry to hear about your nan. Hope Friday is not to hard for you guys..

Strom, sounds like you have such fab kids that know when you're feeling crap and help you out... You must be an excellent mum to bring up kids like that!!! And hope your's and Zac's colds clear up real soon...

Fletch, love the pic of Zane in the PP mag!!!! U must be one proud mumma!!

Well apart from Jack's teeth giving him hell, he will probably be on a big poster in Target soon!!! I signed him up for some baby modelling for a bit of fun, and he had his first photoshoot yesterday!!!! So I'll have to let u guys know when...

Better go and organize tea and animals and cook SIL a birthday cake for her b'day 2moro... So much for me wanting an early night!!!

Yay Alex ! ....go Jack our second model in the August BB club!.

Alex and Soph ...so hear you on the teeth thing. I can see Kaitlyns eye teeth but not the middle ones....by the way do you think you can give to much bonjella?. I just gave Kaitlyn a dose in the dark and I think I gave her to much . I usually give it in the dark and give a good round dollup....should it be spread on your index finger???? ...guess I never thought about it ..just squeeze and apply.

Storm sounds like your kids are bloody brilliant!. Imagine the alternate...them jumping on your bed screaming for you to get them ready. Sounds like you have raised a great bunch of mature people who are growing into responsible adults. The only thing you should be upset about is how big your babies are obviously getting !.

Fletch that sounds like so much fun!!! I should do something like that with Kaitlyn . Where do you get details of when concerts are on?.

Jo ..thinking of you .

Well our home is rented!.....the professional couple I really liked put their application in first thing this morning..even paid a deposit to secure them being checked first!. I am SOOOOO excited...the agent even got us more then we expected...mind you it is a GREAT unit and I guess I did not really know its worth. They are just such a lovely couple ..seem clean and I just feel they will look after the place...yaya!. So they move in about 1 week after we move out so it gives me lots of time to clean in all the noks and crannies that have been hidden for the 6years we have been here!.

Also spoke to my new boss and asked her if she was ok with me working slightly different hours..as I want to work 730amish - 4pmish and she said no problems...so good!.

Kaitlyn is still trying to crawl ...but just cant move forward. She can pull herself up onto all fours from her tummy and can also get into the same position from a sitting position ...she rocks back and forth or moves backwards comando ...but just cant move forward yet!.

She also discovered a new game today ..thumb your head into the mirror and then laugh!!...funny thing.

Has anyones little bubs started to make the move to a morning bottle and evening bottle only? Kaitlyn totally refused her 12pmish bottle today.

oh gave Kaitlyn cows milk for the first time today in a vege/pasta/cheese thing I made her ...man she loved it!.

Ok...have nawed your ears off enough !

Off to watch the hunky Michael in Prison break ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cass

Hi girls...will be back to catch up with personals, but for now I just wanted to pop in quickly to leave a message for Jo...Jo, I'm really sorry to hear that your nan has passed away. I will be thinking of you and your family on Friday.

Jo - Bug hugs again to you matey.

Fletch - Didn't realise it was a new PP - got it yesterday. Zane is the cutest bub in there if you ask me!

Alex and Cass - Oooooooooooooooooh I am so with you guys on this horrible teething business. When are they coming????? I can see the white lines now but they just refuse to cut right through. And too much bonjella???? Not sure but I reckon you're pretty safe Cass.

Cass - Oh I am so grumpy re Prison Break. I was excited last night and went to watch it but in Tassie it was an old episode, so now I have missed the current one. I am soooo upset. Will have to hunt around when I get back home to see if someone taped it. And Lucie is hating her middle bottle too (nothing new there hey!), but I'm persisting until I see the paed Tuesday to ask about bottles. This morning she really wouldn't take her first bottle either, but I put her back in her cot when I went to get some bonjella, and when I lifted her back up she did a huge sharp sounding burp, so think that may have been the prob! Anyway after a dolop of the good stuff bonjella she was a bit more keen on the milk. Will let you know what the paed says about milk intake at this stage. Am sooooo keen to ditch bottles if I can start giving munchkin some sort of calcium and iron supplement instead. Would make both our lives so much more pleasant and a heap less stressful for me!

Hi Bec! How is Josh going?

Brooke - Wow tired girl. It's great she calls for DH I reckon, gives you a break!

Alex - You will definately have to tell us which poster it is. What a star. You must be a very proud mummy.

Storm - You are sooooo not the world's worst mum. You are pg remember and your kids are gold I think for doing that too. Teaches them responsibility. You should be very proud.

Ah well I am over being on hols here. It's very hard because everything is soooooo unchild-friendly here and even feeding solids is difficult because I don't have all my stuff set up IYKWIM. Plus I'm stuck without a car most of the time and it's driving me nuts, may as well be at home! Ok whinge over. Hope you all have a good day and hurry up all these teeth!

Just locking this thread now girls.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567