Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #14

Zac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a fabulous day with ur birthday boy and family Storm

Oh and BTW - AF arrived in full force today..phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So i'm off the devil's drink from now - bring on baby

Happy Bday Zac!!!!!!

10 toofies ...man that is heaps ....Lucie must look sooo cute!.

Fletch how nice having your DH Home :-)

Kaitlyn is at daycare today and seems to be doing well. Len said she just wimpered and cried a little when he left ..she was not hysterical which is good. I think she is going to really settle in well. She also seems to stay up longer when she is at daycare????? She was up at 530am this morning and only went back down for a nap at 930am..maybe there is just so much more going on there.

Missing her heaps though..racking my brain for things I can do from home when we decide to have number two. I am really great at typing and crap so I am thinking maybe data entry from home or something....not to sure ..something I can do at night I guess. This job is great as you can do heaps and night if you want as it is mostly reporting ...wonder if they would let me do it at night ..mmmmmmm. Oh well ..wait and see ..

Happy Birthday Zac!!! Hope its a wonderful day sweetheart and Storm hope its lovely for you too.

Jo

Storm, I know what u mean about it being soooo depressing!! Where have our little bubbas gone!! They've turned into little men before our eyes!!!!:eek:

And Fletchie!!!!!! I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE Jack's invites!! I kept meaning to tell u but kept forgetting!! I just can't wait to give them out to everyone cause they look so damn good!! And glad Zane is happy having Daddy home...

Rae, WOOHooo about AF being back.... Won't be long before Ella will have a bro/sis on the way!!!hehehehe

Cass, sounds like Kaitlyn is going to really like daycare which is soooo great..

Soph, hope you can think of some more finger food ideas..It's hard isn't it cause I think they get bored with the same old stuff!!! If I get any brain waves I'll let ya know!!

Gotta go and cook tea, feed animals etc, etc!!

Happy birthday Zac!!! where has this year gone?

Cass - it's so good to hear that Kaitlyn is doing well at daycare - u must be relieved that she's warmed to it so quickly

Alex- isn't Fletchy one talented gal!!!! Glad u loved ur invites too.

Hi Louise not too much longer til Maria is the big 1 as well.

And Divvy - just noticed that ur little Ned was born on our wedding anniversary!!!!!!!!!

Fletch and Alex - just had a squiz at Jack's invites on Fletchs' website.......they are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's one cutie pie
    And hooray...my little Ella is there - i feel so spesh and proud

I Officially have a 1 year old!! & where was he at 5pm? Asleep!! Oh well Daddy & I cried on our own!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAC!!

And congrats on officially turning 1!

Morning all!

So who is next on the big birthday front????

Ah Fletch you sound like an absolute legend with these invites. Well done - really hope it all works out for you.

Alex - How many animals do you have?

Cass - Kaitlyn sounds like she is doing brilliantly at child care. Must be a big relief for you.

Storm - How was Zac yesterday. Bet he was exhausted last night from all the excitement.

Jo - Did you guys make a decision re buying a horse? And how is Jess going?

Rae - I had no idea Ella was a skinny minny too - whoohooo! She can join Lucie in the pants-always-falling-down club LOL.

Tracey - How are you going with the feeding thing? Hope those bbs didn't explode.

Hello everyone else.

Not much to report here. Lucie had a brilliant nights sleep last night. Straight to bed about 7.15, not a whimper and she didn't wake until briefly at 5am (for a second) then back to sleep until after 6am. Whoohoooo! Another lovely day in Ballina, so off to the park again. Then I'm driving to Lismore to buy our Phil and Teds pram and have my BP checked - fingers crossed all is still ok. I DO NOT WANT TO BE INDUCED AGAIN!

HI Soph, I hope you dont get induced either! That's the pits!!
    Yay for Lucie having a good nights sleep. Zac must of been exhausted, he is still alseep now!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everybody! & thanks Divvy for popping in too!

Haven't had the chance to read back too far yet, I'll get on to that soon. Have a busy day of sorting out all Zaccie's new stuff & washing.
    Dh pulled out a pressie last night that I knew nothing about, I was a bit annoyed at him in a way, but zac really loved it. I am going to put the photo of him on his website as soon as I get the chance.

Have a nice day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Girls ,

Soph I hope your DRs appt goes well ...fingers crosse for you.

Fletch your clean up sounds nice...I did that before moving so I am really happy with the level of junk i have hehehe.

Storm I hope you are having a nice day today with your big 1yr old boy!.

HI to everyone else!

Well Kaitlyn had a good day yesterday ...they told me it was like she had been there for ages she is settling in so well ...makes me SOOOO happy!. And today when DH dropped her off she cried alittle but by the time he had close the door and read her file outside the window ( which you can see in and they cant see out of ) She was already playing happily on her own!!!!!!!!!!! I am such a proud mummy at how well my big girl is adjusting to life at daycare. So I am going to give her one of her bday pressies early heheheh cant resist!.

Work is flat out of course....and with Kaitlyn waking at 430am these days it is a LONNNNGGGG day...thankfully there is a Cafe with good coffee on hand hehehe.

Well better run and get some more work done....hope you are all having wonderful days with your bubbas!.

oh yeah...if your girls every have a catch up on a Monday let me know as Kaitlyn and I would love to tag along!

Cass

OOOH, Nice Bike Zac!!!
    Was the the surprise pressie Storm????

Fletch, are my invites on their way??? Cant wait to see them... Will they be put on the site too, or are they too norty! hee hee I will have to check out Jack & Ella's invites!

My bb's seem to be coping Ok with the full time feeding on weekends & then nothing during the days during the weeks & Indah is doing well, this morning she ate the whole side of a tissue box while maddy was having her brekky, I was getting raedy for work & Indah was happily playing on the floor! I guess she wont be hungry for a while!?

Are Ella & Lucie next???

OOOh gotta run my boss is on her way down to see me!!!!

ROFLMAO Trace, Nah I've only just put it on now!!!

Hello everyone!

Ive been so sick but today Im feeling so much better...arggh..what a horrible virus..its really knocked me about! Thankfully Darren was able to stay home and look after me and he has apologised profusely for not helping out enough around the house as hes exhausted from having to do everything on his own lately..its good for them eh??

Storm I hope little Zaccie's birthday was so much fun. I love the piccie on the site. Zac certainly does look like he enjoys his new trike!

LMAO Trace at Indah's busy morning!! Tissues..yum!

Whoohoo Fletchie ... is it gonna be ttcing time soon ya reckon?

Cass glad to hear little Kaitlyn is setting into daycare so well....what a clever little girl she is! Must mean so much to know that shes perfectly fine.

Soph hope your BP is ok hon.. Im you wont be induced. Was Lucie early? Yay on getting your pram today too!

Jo

Storm,

What a spunky boy Zac is, the pic on his trike is gorgeous!!! What a cutie! I am hoping Indah is asleep for her actually birth time to as it was the middle of the night!!!! hee hee Well early the following morning at 12:31am!

Yep Fletch definately the winds are blowing & trying to tell you something, so off ya go get cosy with Scott (if he doesnt bag your cooking!) hee hee Cant wiat to get the invites!!!

Jo, I hope your feeling better & I am glad Darren realises your worth your weight in gold for doing all the housework!!!! Rest up... How's Sammi going?

Cass, doesnt it make a world of difference knowing Kaitlyn is not too bothered about daycare!? what a good little girl...

Rae, I hope Ella is having a lovely day today!

Soph, I hope all your check ups etc are fine, my friend just got a call from her doc, coz her Glucose tests is WAY high!!!
    But your BP will all be fine, so no inductions for you!!!!

Hope everytone else is good too!

Hi girls

Fletch - woo hoo on Nicole being preg!!!!!! Oh i soooooo hope i'm UTD again soon - and i'm not gonna be happy doing it without u - tell Scott that!!! Sorry we missed playgroup again but Paul's home today doing the deck out the back so i wanted to stay home with him And i'm so jealous that u got ur w/robes cleaned out - we're desperate to do that but i keep 'forgetting'.

Cass - Kaitlyn is such a little legend - i get happier each time i read that she's having fun at daycare.

Storm - CUTE pic of Zac - what a spunk

Soph - hope ur appoint goes well and that u don't need to be induced And yeah Ella's definately a member of the 'pants falling down' association!

Trace - yay that ur getting Indah's invites through Fletch too - i'll have to check 'em out!

Jo - Hope u get back to normal soon - it was good that Darren has seen all that u do and has let u know that all ur work is appreciated...that's sweet!

How are u and Charli going Brooke (and bubs too of course)? Not long now til Ella and Charli are 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well got to go and help DH..can't wait til this deck's finished - it'll look great! Bye

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast