Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #14

Hi girls! I've finally found some time to catch up!

Soph...that's great news that you have been classified as low risk. I hope your BP stays under control so you can have this bub on your own terms. I'm a bit late, but I would also love to see your pics. I will PM you my email address...

Tracey...wow, sounds like you will be TTC very soon! Cluck, cluck, cluck! I hope Indah is feeling better.

Fletch...hope you are feeling better! Josh is still quite clingy too. That's part of the reason I don't get in here as much as I would like...unless DH is home, I can't get any time on the computer to myself as I have a little person standing beside me trying to climb into my lap, or press all the buttons on the keyboard!

Rae...thanks for my birthday thread! I left you a message in there too. Yay for TTC! We are into cycle 2 of TTC although I'm not too hopeful for this month as I O'd yesterday but had no DH here to take advantage of it as he was away for work! Anyway, we did a bit of BDing before he went away, so we'll see I guess...

Jo...your night out sounds lovely. It must have been nice having Darren home for the week too...

Brooke...I would love to have a mini meet up too! Mondays are fine for me too. I work on Mondays, but not until 7pm. Work is going ok, thanks. The night shift is a killer though. I hate it. But, can't really complain as it is my choice to do it. I would love to go to the hospital that you are for my next bub too, but my OB doesn't deliver there. Plus, given the way my pregnancies go, it makes sense for me to be at the RPA where they have a great NICU.

Storm...how is Zac going? I hope his teeth are giving him a break and he has found his appetite.

Cass...good to hear that Kaitlyn is feeling better. How are you doing? Sounds like work is keeping you busy.

A big hello to all the other mums and bubs too!

Josh has recovered well from the gastro. And his post-gastro feeding frenzy has continued! He has never eaten so much in his life. He finishes all his bottles and cries when the milk runs out! And he is loving his solids. I discovered that he loves rockmelon the other day.

He is understanding a lot more too. When I hear DH pull into the driveway after work each day I say to Josh "Dad's home" and the other day when I said it, he got excited and actually crawled to the internal garage door and sat there and waited for DH to come inside. It was so cute!

Our trip away was lovely. When we checked into the hotel, they upgraded our room, so we had a nice big room with a great king sized bed which all three of us fitted into comfortably. My birthday was nice, we had a lazy morning (had no choice really, since there was no hot water in the hotel when we woke up & we had to wait for them to fix it! ) and then went to the beach for lunch after we checked out of the hotel. Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes.

Anyway, had better run. I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

Ah Brooke that is annoying given all your hard work, but I guess if it's just a one off then you have to try and let it go. Maybe just explain to your DH that you really try hard to make sure Charli gets the best nutrition possible and it's important that you are on the same wave-length.

Bec - Glad you had a lovely trip and birthday. Josh sounds adorable waiting for his Dad! So glad the gastro has gone too - it's really unpleasant and stressful to say the least I think.

Well Muffet slept until almost 6.30am this morning She woke a few times around 5am, but just a few little noises and back to sleep, I had to go and check on her because she was sleeping so long! Naturally though I was awake since 4am, lying in bed, dreading the moment she woke too early. Can't win!But then she drank a full 180ml too when she woke so that was good. I actually gave her a banana smoothie after dinner last night (Bananas only $4 a kilo at the market!) so maybe that filled her up a bit more. Lately the mornings she has woken really early she has hardly had any milk the night before.

Off to midwife clinic today - can start going there now I am low risk but they wouldn't let me wait till next week as that would have been 10 days between visits. So bummer that I have to drive to Lismore - I hate driving!

Ok seeing as I am in such a good mood I might go and make lunch for DH.....

Hey Dee ho to one & all

Well Indah still has her cough & is super rattly... I have been giving her Demazin, but think I might go borrow a vaporiser from the Chemist for her room if I can get one...
    Dh has a cold, flu (read DYING!)...

Indah wooke at 12:30, 1:00, 4:30 & again at 5:20am!!!!

I am poooped! But oh well I'll cope & I know it's just a few nights before she settles back into sleeping 12+ hours again....
    She slept 5 hours opn Friday afternoon at my sisters too! Poor bubba...

Good Luck at the midwife thingy today Soph...

We went early yesterday morning to the market & sent aboyt $150 on plants so Dh planted them all yesterday & they look great, a giant bird of paradise, some more palms, a cycad, some bouganvillea's, a few varying coloured flaxes & some coloured succulent thingy's!!! I then went & grabbed 1 more screen fencing thingy's so the front garden will be awesome for Indahs' party, will still need to grab another few plants next weekend, but couldnt fit anymore in the car as they were all established but it's looking heaps better than the half chewed garden thanks to Poppy!

Well I think next week I'll be o'ing & so I am gonna do my damndest to interest Dh in some nooky action!!! minus the rain coat!!! hee heeeeeee!

Tracey - Poor Indah. Good luck hiring the vaporiser - none of the Chemists here hire them out anymore. But you can get a plug in Vicks vaporiser thing from the supermarket if you can't hire one or buy one, cost about $10. Hope she's better soon. Your garden sounds fab. We got a few plants on the weekend too. A big Streslitsia (sorry about the spelling) like a bird of paradaise but with the big leaves - I love it! And good luck with the nooky too. I say ditch the raincoats - pretend that Poppy attacked the box so you couldn't possibly use them!

Oh I tell ya life is so much better when Lucie sleeps in!

Hi all I have been a little slack in coming here but I thought I would come in and say hi again

Jacob will be one tomorrow (wahwah) not rel sure how I feel about it. I am excited and yet sad.. I wasn't like this with my other 2 boys. I was just excited...

How is everyone??

Jacob finally rolled over the other night so *yay* He can crawl and cruise but for some reason wouldn't/couldn't roll but now nappy changes are a nightmare. I am still Bf so thats a good thing I am pleased I have made it this long.. 3rd times a charm they say

tomorrow we have a family/friends BBQ planned. I hope it all goes well.

Are we able to post pictures in here?

Thanks Soph, I might go check it out if I can get a plug in thingy... As I seem to reacll not being able to hire them anymore too!!!

Yep Poppy got into the stash!!! hee hee

Nic, do you have a website of pic's??? Coz you can add your website, but not pics otherr than small ones in the tickers...

Happy Birthday To Jacob for tomorrow!!!!

Happy birthday to little Jacob for tomorrow Nic..hope its a wonderful day for you all.

Sorry to hear about your prob with your parents Brooke. Maybe they felt that it was their only way to acknowledge Charli's birthday. Bet she loved her freddo though...hope it didnt cause too much stress. Sammy loves choc choc!

Trace your garden sounds fantastic. I love plants and gardening...im surrounded inside and out. Poor little Indah...i so hope shes feeling better soon. Lol at ditching the raincoats...you go girl!

Soph hope your visit goes well...not long to go now eh...must be so exciting for you....when do your parents come down? Yay on the sleep in too...getting that bit more sleep can just do wonders cant it!

Bec your time away sounds just gorgeous..well minus the waiting for hot water. Hope it was a lovely birthday for you. Thats so lovely what you do with Josh with Dad. We do the same and Sammy just goes hyper..we actually wait on the couch so he can see the car pull into the driveway...saying where Dadda..wheres Dadda and hes so happy. Its just amazing how much they understand now isnt it.

Well my darling hubby has started his new job today so back at work...think we will be both going through some withdrawals as its been so nice having him home with us. We had a very full on weekend...we all did the 40 hour famine and had a pile of kids over so that they could all starve together lol..they did really well though and loved their huge bbq lunch yesterday...then had a friends birthday yesterday arvo so busy busy..consequently Sammy was so cranky and woke up repeatedly through the night..poor bubs. Hes asleep right now so hopefully he can sleep his snotty nose and crankiness off!

Have a nice day ladies

Jo

Brooke, maybe you could call them & explain you wont be giving them to her & do they have a Charity they'd like them to go too? If not you'll choose one & in future tell them not to give gifts as buying Charli wont work! Atleast then they'll know your not buying into their crap or forgiving them....

Maybe see if there's any special needs playgroups, kinders or similar in the area???

I'll get some pic's of the garden once it's all done & pop it on Indah's site!!!!

Hi girls

Well we had a great wkend of gardening too...getting ready for Ella's party on Sat. I still can't believe she'll be 1 on Thurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trace - what glorious weather for gardening hey? Well it was here anyway. Can't wait to see the pics. Oh and good luck with convincing DH about the nooky with no raincoat!
    Soph -good luck with ur appoint
    Jo - Hope DH has a good day at his new job. Wow- 40 hr famine...i haven't done that since early highschool - good on u all!
    Brooke - sorry to hear about the present drop-off...so inconsiderate! A charity is a good idea.
    Fletch - how's Zane's leg today? Poor little poppet wasn't a happy chap the other night - my heart went out to him when he tried to stand
    Aussienic - 1 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! What a big boy Jacob is.
    Bec - shame DH was away for some bd! My DH is hopefully away just for tonight - i'm due to o later this week...so he'd better be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully u'll get the opportunity next month.
    Storm - how's Zac going with his teeth...and how are u going too with ur pg?...getting closer!!!
    Cass - how's miss Kaitlyn going - she still having a fun time at daycare?
    Alex - hope u guys had a great weekend!

Well have a great day everyone - i'm off to put some water on my garden (yay - finally a garden!!!) Oh and keep sending that babydust cause i'm due to o this week....what a nice birthday pressie for Ella - a little sibling!!!

Lots of babydust coming your way Rae!!!! Have fun in your new garden...its such a nice thing after all that dirt isnt it!

Storm...are you about????? Have you got an u/s soon?????

Jo

HI Girls

sorry I cant do personals as the miss will be waking up soon ...I love Mondays at home with my precious one!

Hey Bec and Soph , how long did Lucie and Josh have their Gastro?. Kaitlyn has had it over a week now!!!!!!!!!. Seems to be getting better....it is not water anymore which is good. And she is trying to be on a feeding frenzy but I cant let her as she is still pooing....

Hey girls we have to organise our little mini meet....maybe wait another week or so anyway as I dont want to bring this gastro bug to any of the bubbas.

ohhhhh I can hear chattttiinnnggg g..hhehehe....try and jump on again later.

Cass

Just closing this thread now!!

The new one can be found HERE.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567