Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #16

OOOOOH Soph, I hope it' the start of some action!!! Well maybe after u get your phone!!!hehehehe

Cass, I'm so glad we helped and you were able to help yourself too. I know I've had a few days where I wanted to just go and sit in a dark corner and forget the world, but the girls in here gave me support and great advice, so I was able to feel myself again...!!!
    Ummm the best way for you to get Prison Break would be to google 'Download Prison Break' and see what programs come up??? I use Utorrent but I had to buy it first and I'm not sure how much it was?? ALso maybe u could ask around work if anyone has it, cause I read in the green guide, in their letters to the editior part that someone rang Ch 7 and asked when they would be showing the next season and they said Feb 2007, So he asked around his work and got it.. And yeah, we're up to Season 2, I meant I was watching Episode 3!!hehehehehe

Uh Oh Jack has just tipped over the dogs water bowl and is drenched!! Better go change him!!

BBL guys....

Snap Soph!!

mmmmm I was just reading through the TTC threads, & OI Fletchie is there something you are not telling us Missy?????????????

Oh ah Soph, is anything else happening? Isn't a bit of blood a show? Oooooooo how exciting!!Are you feeling good?

Yeah Fletch!!!!

Storm, LOVE your new ticker of Zaccie!!! Just so cute!!

he he Alex, looks like a real terror hey?

Time for a new thread ladies

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678