Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #16

He he Alex, Zac follows me to the loo all the time, if the door is shut he bashes on it & if I dont shut it properly he walks in & tries to move me so he can see what is in there!! Cheeky!!
    Glad you had a great day with Delta Rae!!
    I'm struggling to keep up atm doing all that wonderful(?) spring cleaning *yawn* I'm ready for bed!

Jo, Zac loves being in his new room, didn't phase him at all! Last night was the first night he grizzled, such a big boy!

MMMmmmmm those recipes sound fab, I am addicted to sausage rolls, might have to make them too!

Wow its busy in here! ...just a quick one as I have to wizz around and clean up the mess princess tornado Kaitlyn has made before heading off to the land of nod!. She had her best day yet at daycare today!. They said she did not cry once! One very happy mummy here!

I tried to find a smiley face giving birth soph ...but couldnt...mmm wonder why heheheheheh. Anyway here is one rubbing its belly...Come on little bubba we are all ready for yoU!!!!!!!!!!!

Cass that is so great. Must be such a relief for you to know that she was fine. WTG miss Kaitlyn!

Wtg Zaccie being a big boy in his own room.

Rae glad you had a nice time cuddling Delta..she sounds so sweet. Sammys the same with dogs ..used to our little one but big ones make big noises!

Soph...anything.....at all???? LOL...cmon little bubba

Jess is devastated. She had another xray and appt today and its still not right. She isnt able to horseride til next year!!! Sammy has gone a step further with his "helping" and is actually taking clothes out of the drawers. Such a big helper !!!

Oh forgot to add..my cousin had her baby girl yesterday...Bella Raine sister to Sienna Skye..think theres a season theme there!

Jo

Wow Jo those names are beautifully unusal I like them! Lol at Sammy empting the draws

Yay for Kaitlyn having a great day Cass

Soph, anything going on? Niggles, wierd feelings, Still hot? Getting so close now, I am so excited. Is Trace going to post the exciting news for you? I think we will all sweat on a post from Trace!! I seem to think he is going to arrive sooner rather than later!

My Ob visit went well on Monday ( sorry the news is so late) as for my cervix, seems like some little miss is standing on it her head was up & her feet were down in that general direction. Cant wait til she can no longer stand in there. Oh & comparing u/s's from Zaccie at this time this one is bigger, only by a few mm's but still it's a bit of a shocker!!
    Hope everybody has a nice night, DH is watching me can't believe he hasn't told me off yet!!
    NIGHT NIGHT-xx-

Hi all - still here LOL!

You are all chatterboxes at the moment.

Alex - That is so cute having to put Jack down and run to the loo. I just go and Lucie sticks her head around the door and laughs. I say 'mummy is doing a wee wee on the toilet.' Sounds a bit mental I know, but just slowly getting her used to the idea for TT!

Tracey - I can't find the recipe for the Thai chicken balls, but the sausage rolls sound heaps yummier anyway! I want to make them NOW!

Storm - What girls names have you got? (Don't worry I won't steal them LOL!). Hope missy moves possy for you soon. Zac is so good being in his own room - are you guys getting more sleep too?

Jo - Oh poor Jess. Hope she heals up extra quickly. I love the name Bella! DH hates it though Every night I seem to get really hot after dinner. Not sure what it's all about!

Cass - Yay for happy Kaitlyn! That's the way...

Brooke - Yeah thanks matey I did see your post. Looks like all those that voted for Wednesday were wrong!!!

Rae - glad you had fun at Fletchs!

Ahhhh don't think I've caught up...not sure....

Another 5am wake up here. Oh well, I figure it will turn into 6am suddenly when daylight savings is here (that's if I've worked it out right - I always get so confused about it!). And she was asleep by 7pm and slept right through to 5am so can't complain too much. And she must have been hungry this morning because she finished her bottle. She was so tired after playing with her grandparents all day yesterday. She is being SUCH a show off though - loving all the attention!

My little mothers group is meeting today in Lismore. I think I'll go, hopefully all will be ok. I just love seeing them all and don't want to miss out. It might be a while before I can make it again.

And yeap, whoever asked...I have a few people's mobile numbers so will let you know. If I pop before I get my new phone tomorrow though I might have to get just one person to post here and let you all know. At the moment I am living in the stone ages with a paper list of numbers. None of my contacts were stored on my SIM card, only on the phone that died

Well well, Ladies you need to stop chatting coz it takes me forever to catch up!!!

I have some pretty exciting news/s!!! (Is that right for more than one piece of good news?)
    Firstly Indah did her first poo on the potty last night & was so interested in it she almost grabbed it with her hand, we all clapped & she almost burst with pride, up until now she has only ever done a wee.. She now goes during the day onb the potty at Mum or my sisters too, after lunch etc & still pretty much wee's everytime!!!

The other bit of exciting news, is we are mailing off Mum & Dads visa doc's tomorrow & then hopefully with a week it will arrive in bali, they can fill in their bits & then lodge the visa application, so looks like the ball is rolling finally & they'll be here in Nov!!!!

Soph, I recommend jogging to Mothers Group today (hint, hint)

Jo, Poor Jess, but I know from my arm that has a huge sacr & was wired together that it still aches at times & best to get it all set properly... No consolation to a kid who's desperate to ride though... Hmm, give her a hug from us!

Cass, Awesome news that Kaitlyn is enjying day care, what a Gem...

Storm, Tell little miss to stop stomping on your cervix.. I hope all the spring cleaning moves her a little & you get some cervix relief... How's Zac going? What a clever boy to sleep in his own room all night!!!

Rae, I bet it was funny Ella getting a fright from Delta talking... Indah chases our dog all over the house barking at her, Poppy is a Pug X Cavalier & she doesnt bark much..

Alex, Less than 2 wks now & our babies are 1 year old!!! Where did that year go??? It's so hard to imagine back to being pregnant & frustrated wanting to meet your baby & now they've been in our families for whole year!!!
    I hope the weather becomes nicer for their parties!!!!

Ok I have a training session at work this morning so I wont be around too much...

So enjoy!!!!

Hiya girls!

Soph you are brave going to mothergroup today !. But I know what you mean about not wanting to miss it. Kaitlyn does the same thing as Lucie and loves to show off ...she always checks to make sure people are watching her hehe.

Storm I hope your little princess stops tap dancing on your cervix soon! Cheeky little mite!. And ouch on the bigger ......

Jo I am so sorry for poor Jess...even to me it seems like AGES and I am an adult!. I love those names...so gorgeous

Trace I cant believe Indah is so good with the potty! and poo poos to hehe. I can imagine the grabbing bit as Kaitlyn has been pooing in the bath for some reason lately and thinks it is very funny!. I am glad Dh's parents are almost sorted and will be here in a few months.

Well better run and start working!. The management teams cancelled all our meetings today as they have something huge going on . So I decided to work from home...if I have not meetings I cant see the point of going to the office..I still dont have my own desk so they give me no reason to !

Have a great day everyone!

Oh girls...not sure if you are a sticky beak like me ...but if you go to the nineMSN news website there are two photos of baby Suri...FINALLY! What a beautiful baby!

Cass - Suri is a hairy baby isn't she. Our Indah still has the best hair of all though! Great you got to work from home - bonus.

Tracey - Run to Mothers Group????? It's about 45kms uphill, so yeah maybe I'll strap Lucie over my bump and carry her in the Baby Bjorn and throw on my sneakers. LOL what a sight that would be! At least I have to run past the hospital to get there.

Soph..Maybe you could strap her to your back & rollerskate there???

Suri is pretty cute, I am not a Tom Cruise fan at all...

Yep, I didnt think she was SO hairy... hee heee

Morning girls

LMAO Soph, thanks for that visual! I had a giggle at that one. Have a nice time at Mother's Group. LV LV LV LV...

Cass...I'm so glad to hear that Kaitlyn had a great day at day care yesterday. Those scrolls sound delish! I've just printed the recipe off & am going to give them a whirl. Think I will try the sausage rolls out too.

Jo...oh poor Jess. I can understand why she is devastated. WRT clingy babies...Josh is still that way sometimes too. He is getting better and is becoming a bit more independent, going off to play on his own, but there are moments when he just sits at my feet or holds on to my leg too.

Tracey...woohoo for all your good news! WTG Indah! And how great that you will see your PIL in November.

Storm...glad I'm not the only one that has an audience when I go to the loo! I quite often have Josh and one of our cats follow me in. No privacy whatsoever!

Rae & Alex...how long until you girls can test? I've got everything crossed!

Brooke...how are you doing? What's happening with you guys?

Fletch...I need to put in an order for some thank you cards. I will PM you about it!

Welcome Pippa!

Us...we are all good here. No m/s for me yet. I've booked in for my first u/s...20 September. Can't wait! I saw my GP on Monday and my BP was 150/90 so I will have to keep an eye on that. Granted though, he took my reading straight after Josh had his needles done which probably had my levels up a bit and in hindsight, probably wasn't the best time to check it!

Trace I am with you ....not a big fan anymore. Ever since he was rude to Peter Overton (SP) on 60minutes I have been off him!.

Bec I think the needles really would have had something to do with that heart rate!. Glad all is going well and there is not MS .

Yikes, strap who to where?? Lol ladies!
    Hey Brooke, do you have an u/s coming up soon?
    Great to hear your preg is going smoothly Bec, wouldn't worry to much about the BP , just after needles it would be wonky!!

Hope everybody is having a nice day, the weather is shocking here today, it rained heavy all night & is now blowing a gale!

OH was it Jo who asked about a possible name for the cervix jumper? We are concidering Lilly Anne, but still got a long time yet!
    (LV"S for Soph)

I love Lilly Anne!!

it is quiet in here today ..problem is I will get up tomorrow morning and it will be full of essays hehehe.

I made som sausage rolls this morning and froze them for the party. I did cheat and got some good quality sausages then blended them with an egg , grated carrot and shallots then walla in the pastry and they are done...so easy ! ...much prefer Kaitlyn to munch on that ..mind you I am sure it is not much better the the premade anyway hehe.

Hope you are all having great days!

OOOh, I could cheat too Cass... But I promised Maddy we could do them, so I might start from scratch!!!

I think I will make some meatballs in the slow cooker, just let them cook all day & serve with tooth picks & a dipping sauce..

Dh is doing marinated chicken wings & marinated Pork Spare ribs, so with the Thai sausage rolls, meatballs, mini quiches, The pinwheel things that Cass posted, plus a fruit platter, some fairybread & ****tail franks... That should do I think???

I might grab some stuff from the party supply shop to throw in the oven JIC...

Plus a birthday cake & dips, bickies & cheese should be heaps... after all it's from 2pm, so most should have eaten lunch & not want much!!!

OOOH I love that name Storm!!!!

Hi girls

Been having a lazy morn. Ella was up quite a bit through the night because of the storm so we are all zombies. She's just woken up from a 2 1/2 hr sleep though so hopefully the day will improve

Storm - I love Lilly Anne - so lovely and feminine. I actually spent last night making short lists of my next bubba's name too (crazy i know but i'm trying to make my body feel like it's more than ready for another.) I sent Fletch this huge email with my lists and combinations...being the name queen and all. And hopefully she'll be able to help me convince Paul to go with them too! Got that Fletchy!

Brooke - prob waiting til next wed to test - grrr so far away. AF should have been due on Sat but because i o'd 4 days late i thought i'd take that into consideration.

Thanks heaps to all u lovely ladies for ur positive vibes. My mum actually emailed me today to ask if i was pg as she's had 2 dreams this week that i was pg with a girl Oohh if only she were part psychic!

Alex - how are u feeling? Any symptoms yet. U test Mon or Tues don't u? Still sending u babydust!

Bec - so good to hear that your pg is going well - and no m/s yet - terrific! Hope it all continues smoothly for u.

Soph - anything???? LV's, LV's, LV's to u!!!!!!!!

Cass- mmmmm your post has made me crave sausage rolls something bad now!!! Yummo.

Trace - I'm also not a Tom Cruise fan - he's a wacko alright!!! Let's hope miss hairy - oh sorry Suri doesn't turn out the same way...no she is very pretty!!!

Hello to Pippa and her little ones.

Sorry if i've forgotten anyone - as i mentioned - i'm a bit of a zombie today. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hiya everyone

Storm I love that name...its very pretty.

Rae next wed will be here in no time. My fingers are still crossed. Its nice to have those lazy mornings sometimes. Im looking forward to one on Saturday cos we dont have to rush off to hockey!

Brooke I love David. Its my brothers name. My pick is Lucas David..very stong. Hope you are both feeling better soon.

Your party plans sound great Trace..you sound very organized there.

Aww Bec...bet it was the needles playing havock on your BP...glad the ms isnt bad yet...give it time lol!

Hope youve had fun at your mothers group today Soph. The visual was hilarious lol! Any twinges at all?

Cass that is so great that you can have the flexibility to work from home. What an ideal job!

Thanks for your thoughts for Jess everyone..Im sure she will be fine..shes just that age you know where it feels like the world is over. My cousins bubs name is sweet isnt it. I love the name Bella too..hense we have a dog called bella lol. We had rhyme time today. Sammy was more interested in playing though rather than sitting on mummys lap and singing. I guess cos we do that at home he thought he may as well do his own thing..funny boy.

Jo

Girls I have the huge guilts today about Kaitlyns party ...with the every increasing number the cost is getting a little out of hand ...ummmm ...we are up to about $420 now .....and there is still a few little things to get. Now I know we should not talk $$$$ but I need someone to tell me not to feel bad!. I mean when I have a dinner party with just another couple it usually costs up to $200 with grog anyway ..right! so why am I feeling bad ....ok need reassurance now!...lots of "only one 1st Bday" and " you will always remember it" kinda statements needed hehehe.

Weather has been a shocker here as well ...I thought I heard water coming into the house!

Brooke I love all of your names ...all though my favourite is Ava ..mmm wonder why!.

Tracey all that food sounds fabo!and considering it is a 2pm start it sounds like heaps!....I swear with all this party organising there is so much taste testing to do hehehe.

Jo Kaitlyn would be the same as Sammy ....wanting to rough it!

Cant wait until weds Rae!!! geeze the pressure in this August club....need to have another little bubba like everyone else heheheheheheh. Hope you are feeling a bit better soon!.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast