Morning all!
Got back home yesterday with my gorgeous son. I so can't believe we are now a family of 4. He looks a lot like Lucie did, except his hair id almost platinum blond! Can't believe his size either. He was back to 3875g yesterday so almost back to birth weight. He is over a kilo bigger than Lucie was when we left hospital with her :eek: Lucie has been really well, eating and sleeping like a trooper and not even missing me. Why was I worried????? I swear she is bigger too! BF too, so far so good. Have a LC coming today though, one of my demented nipples is even more demented now and I'm finding it hard to attach Ned to that side. Birth was pretty good. By the time I got to hospital around midnight I was 4cm dilated and going to 6 with each contraction. They said if they broke my waters bub would arrive in an hour but I asked for an epi instead. It really slowed things down until they decided to break my waters at 5am. Anyway no stitches again so recovery has been great - afterpains a heap worse second time around though!
Anyway hope to catch up with all you beautiful ladies soon. Just quickly though...
Storm - love your belly, you look awesome!
Cass - Hope Kaitlyn is better soon. Also any other sick bubbas, get well!
Brooke - Not sure how to juggle life now with 2 either!!!
Love the new pics of Sammy and Indah and any one else. Such cuties.
Rae - Hope you find some energy soon.
Fletch - Yay for TWW, BFP coming up!
OK better run and put Lucie's eggs on and see if Ned is awake.
Oh and I will confess now that I had an inckling I would have a boy!
Bookmarks