Soph, it has been much easier second time around with feeding.... Infact I still feed twice a day... when she wakes & before bed...

I must say (& I dont want to offend or upset anyone) It is heaps easier than doing bottles (I did these with Maddy) I feel so connected with Indah & a real closeness to her... I really enjoy sitting down for 15 mins in the morning & 15 mins at night & she stares & smiles at me & if I look away she gives me a little bite or pulls my hair!
I love feeding her & I feel satisfied that although she had 2 tins of formula in her year, I have fed her for the majority & have been bavk at work full time since mid/late Jan!!!

I actually feel proud of myself & I cant wiat to be doing it all again!


So I do really hope it works for each & everyone of you ladies that really wnats to do it with next bub's!! Coz it's truly rewarding!!!