Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #20

Default Babies Born August 2005 #20

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in August 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy [email protected]
    Sherie [email protected]
    Lea 13 [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

August '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Jo_gee
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 2nd August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4180g (9,4) Length 53cm, Head Circumferance 36.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Samuel Luke
    Baby's Website:http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joanddarren/
    Health Concerns: NIL
    Notes: perfect lil happy feeder born via c section
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Storm
    State: N.S.W
    Baby's DOB: 9th August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3290 (7.2)- Length 52cm- Head Circ - 34cm
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Zachary
    Baby's Website: nope, sorry
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) heart murmur & a hydrocele
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) induced by arm, due to 2 vessel cord

Forum Name: Aussienic
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 22nd August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 9oz Length - 49cm Head Circ -
    Baby's Name: Jacob Riley
    Baby's Website: na
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: A very healthy bub.. Still breastfeeding and growing beautifully. He was born via C/s at 38 weeks due to GD and me having a large baby previously. He was in SCN for 4 days due to low blood sugars and Jaundice

Forum Name: Wheatie (Soph)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th August 2005
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Lucie Maria
    Baby's Website: Not yet!
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Was induced due to high BP. Lucie went back into hospital less than 24 hours after coming home as she wasn't feeding - turns out she was jaundiced and needed some tanning time! Mum now expressing and bottlefeeding as confidence was seriously dented!!!

Forum Name: B456
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 24/8/05
    Baby's Stats: 3230 grams, 51cm, 34cm
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby Name(s): Charlotte
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) Silent reflux
    Notes: Born by c-section under a general anasethic (epidural did not work). I had preeclampsia - C/s was elective. She is bottle fed and is 'hyper alert'.

Forum Name: iluvella
    State:NSW
    Baby's DOB:24.8.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 2.170kg (4 pound 12), 44.5cm, 31cm
    Baby's Name: Ella Hollie
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: is currently having major allergic reactions to all dairy - rashes, swelling of eyes and throat, blistering
    Notes: Ella was born premmie at 34 weeks due to a severe placenta abruption. Delivered through emergency c/s. Spent only 3 weeks in NICU and apart from recent food allergies has been developing really well and reaching all the correct milestones!
    __________________________________________________ _______________

Forum Name: Janene_87
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 26.08.2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3925g or 8lb 90z Length - 53cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Hannah Paige
    Baby's Website: www.babyhomepages.net/mybabyhannah/
    Health Concerns: Mild Excema
    Notes: Happy, Healthy little girl.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: kitten2b
    Baby's DOB: 27th August 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Maria Louise
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) 5 weeks 4 days early.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 3.5weeks in newborn care.

Forum name: Bec77
    Baby's DOB: 27 August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight: 1796g / 3lb15oz - Length: 46cm - Head Circ: 31.7cm
    Baby's Name: Joshua Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuamichael
    Health Concerns: Nil
    Notes: Joshua was born @ 32+4. He spent 4 weeks in special care but is fine now!

Forum Name: Mummy2Kaitlyn ( Cass)
    State: Sydney
    Baby's DOB: 29th August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - Weight 4.154Kg/9pound 2Oz , 52Cms long
    Baby's Name:Kaitlyn Ava
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Suffering from the "flat head Syndrome" that seems to have come about due to the SIDS sleep on the back recommendation. We just narrowly avoided having to be fitted with a helmet to correct it last week ...phew ...always get a second opinion!. Other then that she is a healthy little bubs!
    Notes: 26.5 Hour labour ....lonnnggg, she was a very big bubs so took a little while to make her way out!. And when she arrived she looked like a little Budda with her fat rolls. SOOO cute!.
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread HERE

Love

I feel sorry for you guys feeling sick & tired!!
    Poor Rae, she must be really wiped out!
    I'm just exhausted, I'm getting way too old for this I swear! OB said yesterday that the preg's get tougher, but the births easier, I think I'd like it the other way around!!

Hmmm, I think once your in labour Storm you may be glad!!! hee hee

Fletch I suggested some more names for you!!!!

Soph, I hope mis grumpy is back to her usual self soon... How's Neddy boy going????

Jo, How's things with you pet?

Cas, your gonna have to be my pillar of strength... My sister has just informed me that she wants to get a job next year talking to adults for a few days & is sad to say she cant have Indah.... YIKES, I always imagined them having a special bond & I am sure they will, but OH now, I have to find a carer for 3 days per week... Although I am hoping to have a day off every week, just not sure how to go about asking for it!!! GULP!!

I feel really bad & guilty for not staying home with my kids now!!!

Oh **** Trace...mmm..if i was closer Id love to look after gorgeous Indah..bet Sammy and her would have a ball. Hope you can come to an arrangement that suits you all.

Soph hope miss grumpy Lucie is feeling better now. How are you going. How is it with the two now. Are you finding you are more organized. I can remember but it was probably longer than just 2 weeks lol..that i felt so more organized and on top of things when Emmy came along. Is it school hols there now? Not sure if its the same as us or not.

Storm..love the beach piccies..and you are in good shape for a mummy of 4 2/3s lol. Hope he starts enjoying it more...it reminds me to update my piccies too which i will get onto pronto!

Hello everyone else..hope the poor pregnant dearies arent suffering too much..bleerrrghhh..you poor darlings.

Emmy has some friends sleeping over tonight. We are taking them all to the drive in. They have a park in front of the screen which the kids all love playing in so Sammy will have a ball.

Jo

Sorry girls ..trying to read while stuffing lunch into me before back to back meetings...gosh I hate working today!.

Trace...had to just quickly say I will be your pillar of strenghth. And dont feel bad about working ...we all have to do what we have to do . At least Indah will be at a more social age which means being with other people will be enjoyable for you.

I will try and jump on tonight and do more personals....need to win lotto girls!

Awww Cass...lotto would be fantastic!!!!

Ive just updated Sammy's website too!

Jo

Awwwwwww Jo, how gorgeous!!!!!!

Aww thanks guys.

Brooke I reckon you will be right. Weve had so much to do with chicken pox and ive never seen anyone not get it within the 2 weeks...fingers crossed..mind you ..then all this bloody waiting around would have been for nothing..sigh..cant win!

Jo

arghh just typed a whole message and one of my cats walked on the keyboard and somehow cleared it!.

YUMMY MUMMY ALERT ...Jo it is so nice to put a face to a personality hehe. Love all the new pics . And arnt all your babes gorgeous!

Brooke I am so glad that Charli is ok ...sounds like she has sucessfully avoided the pox!

Well work nearly broke my spirit completely today ...I am so busy and under so much pressure it is really stressing me out. Anyway it is over for the day! Yay

Kaitlyn is changing so much , it is like something has switched on this week and she really understands everything you are saying !. She does things when you ask?????? so great!. She is loving walking and is getting much more steady on her feet. And she is so happy she tends to be up a lot more but is so happy all the time rather then being tired and grumpy. I think this is the new found love of walking.

Well I am off to do the dishes and head off to bed with my book!.

Working from home tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to actually post during the day .

Aww Cass hope today is a good day working from home. Its amazing how much our precious bubs understand now isnt it..i love it. I think they love walking so much that once they are steady on their feet they just take off!

LMAO Brooke...hope you found the spare remote.

Rainy rainy day here today..thankfully it was fine for the drive in last night with Emmy's gaggle of friends lol....got to do the friend drop off soon and pick some more up for Livvy..and keep smilingLOL. Sammy is cracking us up more and more with doing 'this little piggy' on everyones toes..its so cute..he has this little one line babble that doesnt make any sense but its the same line every time he does it..so sweet. Awww and when he gets sad now he puts his hand to his head and bends his head over like hes the saddest little boy in the whole world...my little boy likes the drama i think.

Hope you are all having a lovely day!

Jo

Sorry selfish POST...
    What do you think of my chart??????

Ah slacker here trying to do a quick post before DH and Lucie get back and dinner is all on.....

Tracey - Chart looks brilliant. TEST TEST TEST!

Jo - Oh Sammy is soooo cute! And yes I reckon you have an actor in the making there!

Cass - Yay for working at home, that's great!

Fletch - How are you feeling?

Rae - Are you still blurgh???

Louise - THinking of you. How are things?

Hi Brooke! How is Miss Charli?

Storm - So how much pink have you bought??????

Lucie is on the mend. Spots lasted a few days. A friend of ours who lives nearby with a 15 month old had exactly the same thing. So sounds like some sort of virus. Lucie still has a snotty nose though, but is back on the food including strawberries - yay! Funny munchkin - she has never been big on cheese and I have been trying every mild tasting one thinking she didn't like the taste much. Turns out she LOVES Crackerbarrell Vintage - ie the super strong one! Go figure!

Ned is good - has wind atm. He's a poopa machine i swear. I have already gone through 2 boxes of Huggies newborns!

OOOoooo Trace, that's a gorgeous lookin' chart.!!! I'm with Fletch & Soph, TEST TEST TEST no pressure though

Hiya Soph, glad Lucie is getting better. Yikes at all those nappies!! I honestly havent brought much pink yet, I absolutely hate the colour!! But I wouldn't dress her in any other, some yeah, but basically she'll have heaps of pink!! I honestly don't really need that much, after buying everything for Zac, there really is nothing left to buy, just some dresses, but I've been giving a truck load already. I still have 1 & 1/2 boxes of huggies newborn too!! ( will PM you my email for some Neddy pics!!)

Yay for a day off Cass!!

Hey Brooke, How are ya? I reckon Charlie has escaped the chicken pox, by now surely she would have some signs????

Oh buggar gotta go pick up DH, ha ha is stupid work car has broken down on him for once y i p p e e !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Trace...Im so excited for you...wow..when is AF due?? Cant believe you are gonna be utd too!!!!!

Soph so glad miss Lucie is getting better and her spots are going. Gorgeous little poopy Ned hey? That is a lot of nappies! He sounds so lovely. How is the feeding going?

Storm..im the opposite..i love pink!!! Just as well I have three girls lol! Its amazing how much stuff you accumulate isnt it! Bugger about the car..hope its nothing too expensive.

Ohhh am excited about Trace's chart!

Jo

Hi girls!

Well working from home is not what it is cracked up to be !. I have been on since 630am this morning and am still working 13hours later. Aside from breaks to pick up kaitlyn and get her fed , bathed and into bed which only took 2hours as she was exhusted. Thankfully though she cheered me up ! Cheeky devil took out of the bathroom on foot in the rudie nudie ..she was so proud of herself running away from me ...heheh gosh I love this age!

TRACE TEST .....you could be up the Duff without even really trying!

Soph I am glad to hear Lucie and your little pooping machine are going wonderfully!.

Storm ..>I have a confession ...I LOVE PINK....hehe

Jo you sound busy in the most lovely way!

Well I am off ..Dh is on his way home so I have finish my work and then make him some dinner.

I have purposely not grabbed a HPT just incase I cave & test... Prior to Indah I was clock work 28-29 days, but have only had 4 AF' since indah & they are slowly getting less, initially 38 days, then 34, 32 & last one was 29... I just got no symptoms!??? So I dont know!!! Might wait to grab a test on sat with groceries & do a test on Sunday if Af aint here she's due on Friday!!!

Awwww Brooke..hope not..see by the morning I guess..horrible blister things!

Trace its hard to know isnt it with cycles after breastfeeding..i have no idea what my cycles are doing either..my fingers are crossed for you though!!!

Jo

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast