Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in August 2005 #21

Jo - Your walks with Sammy sounds lovely. So nice with the warmer weather isn't it.

Storm - Whoohooo on 10kg! I will have a party when Lucie gets there too. Might get her weighed tomorrow but I really doubt she is there yet.

Trace - DOn't worry Indah will eat and make up for it soon.

Cass - Hope you aren't working too hard.

Gotta run Ned is whinging but he's not hungry this morning which is driving me and my bulging BBs nuts!

Hi Girls!

Trace I am so glad Indah is on the mend now ..phew!. Bring on the hard poops!

Yay Zac on hittin 10Kgs ...go big boy!

Jo I think it is lovely you are letting them take the time with getting Shaq to you ...I agree all good things come to those who wait. Your walks with Sammy sound so nice and Kaitlyn is like Sammy ..loooovvvvvesss the Tannies!.

Soph I hope Ned had a little fed for you hehe.

Well Kaitlyn slept until 5am this morning YAY!. She still woke a few times but had a pretty good night. I have worked out that she is not always tired at 6pm just wants a bottle the funny thing. So we have Dinner , Bath bottle , play and then bottle and bed and general she is out like a light!. So whatever makes her happy I will do and the extra calcium can only do good.

I had to work last night until 830pm running a report for a meeting the Asia Pacific managers had at 10pm last night so I am buggered!. But tomorrow I am working from home as I am going with DH to a surgeons appointment as he has a lump on his wrist that may need to be removed :-(

Hope you lovely ladies and bubbas all have a wonderful day together!

Cass - Hope DH is ok with the lump. Does Kaitlyn go to bed at 6? When daylight savings switched we started putting Lucie to bed at 8 instead of 7/7.30ish and she was sleeping until 6am. We made it 7.30 last night (partly 'cos she was grumpy due to a bad arvo sleep yesterday) and she still slept till 6.

Had an appt at the skin cancer clinic yesterday 'cos I have a weird spot on my head. Turns out it's a BCC - yikes!

{ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ}

Ok Indah may be eating me outta house & home but now she has gotten into a routine of waking at midnight/1am & having boob, Ok I fed her & she still wouldnt settle, so i got up & paced the foor trying to settle her, DH took over, in the end from pure exhaustion etc & her not settling in our bed either we had to just put her in her cot & let her whinge.... We are both so totally knackered & exhausted... she finally went quiet at 4:30am... Then she woke at 7:45am, but ,my alarm went off at 5:45am... man i am so dead ATM!!! Thank goodness a 4 day weekend is coming up!
    It was awful, but we had exhausted every avenue & it wasnt her previous I am in pain or anything cry, it was a constant whinging, whinning noise!!! But as soon as we'd pick her up she'd start talking etc, so in the end for our own sakes we left her & closed all the doors!! I have never yawned so much in my life!!!!!
    Mum's taking her to the Dr today to see about the rash which is almost gone now & also if the ear is healing/healed???
    Yesterday Mum said all she did was EAT!!! This morning I gave her a weetbix & then she was eating toast & had a big cup of milk!!! I gave Mum a heap of food incase she just doesnt fill up!!! hee hee

OOOH Cass, I hope your Dh's lump is nothing sinister!!!!

Soph pardon my stoopidness but what is BCC??? I hope its' nothing bad!??? Did Ned have a feed to relieve your bulginb bb's??? hee hee

Jo, Your walks always sound like so much fun.... I bet the kids are all looking forward to the horse!

oh Trace yucko night, thank goodness her appetite is back though.Ned isn't overly hungry today A BCC is a basal cell carcenoma, a type of skin cancer. I went into the clinic and said 'i have a funny spot on my head and my mum is a walking BCC' (she gets heaps cut out each year) and the doc said 'at your age it's pretty unlikely', but hey presto, it is one! So please ladies all go and get your skin checked. Scarey stuff!

Jeepers Soph..will u have to have it cut out..is it big? Thats scarey stuff! Good for you checking it out though. How are the boobies lol....Ned got hungry yet?

Trace what a night..im tired just reading it! Tonight shes gonna be so full from all her eating shes gonna sleep ..like a baby ...lol...who made that expression??!!

Wow Cass thats a busy night....hope the appt goes well and its nothing too bad on your Dh's wrist. I have a girlfriend with a lump..cant remember what its called but is harmless..hoping yours is the same.

Well am off to help Darren at work today again...im hoping little boy will be on his very best behaviour lol!!!

Jo

Good Morning girls!

Soph ouch that is horrible. I had a check when I was pregnant with Kaitlyn but I think I should book DH and I in for another all over body check as like you and your mum we are prone to those nastys. And yes Kaitlyn is now going to bed at 730ish as per new time...but waking at 5am still ...help!

Trace we also let Kaitlyn winge sometimes in the middle of the night as she is up 6 or so times...I never let her cry just winge the same way you did. It is not really a come get me winge just a cant get comfortable wouldnt mind someone standing over me tapping me kinda winge hehe.

Enjoy your day in the office Jo!

Well we are off to the Surgeons this morning...I will let you all know how it goes.

Have a great day ladies!

Cass - good luck at the surgeons today. Hope Kaitlyn decides to sleep in soon for you!

Jo - Yeap it's being cut out. It's on the side of my head near my temple but kinda in my hair line. They go 2mm around it and under it, not sure how as there is just skin there really! Hope your hubbie didn't work you too hard!

Mick didn't get the job in Port Macquarie - they could only offer him temporary in the end. I must say I am very HAPPY that he didn't. Have a great mum's group here and really starting to enjoy living here

OOOh Cass, good luck at the Surgeons darl, I too hope Kaitlyn starts to sleep longer!!!

Jo, I hope Darren got all he wanted in the office done yesterday... hee hee

Soph, Yay oin staying where you are especially as you are enjoying it..

Indah woke at 11 & again at 4am... I guess its' a bit better as she resettled quivkly! But still.... Grrr I am so damned tired! She was going to sleep at mum & Dads tonight with maddy as we ahve to pick up the inlaws tomorrow morning, but we now dont have to leave til 7:30am so I am thinking to just keep her at home, or else Mum & Dad will maybe get grumpy with her!!!

Oh Trace you must be sooo excited about the in laws. Have fun and I hope you can get some sleep.

Just had fat guts weighed - now 5.2kg, another 300g gain this week. Not sure how 'cos he's not exactly a ravaneous mite. Think he must be sneaking to the fridge when I'm not looking! Lucie is still only 9.5kg. Ned will pass her in the not too distant future i think!

Soph, Lucie weighs more than indah, she got weighed yesterady & was 8.4kgs...

HA HA HA , Ned will over take his sister & she'll be wearing his hand me downs!!!!!

I tease Maddy & say soon Indah can hand her clothes down to Maddy!!!!

hehehehehe so true Trace! Indah is putting the weight back on quickly though. She'll be ok.

Glad to hear all the bubbas are on the mend and eating like little piggies!!! (WOW Ned you little hungry man you!!!300g again!!) Soph, you are doing a fabbo job!!

Trace, You guys are gonna have a ball with the Inlaws here!! And they are gonna love Australia!!

Well I'd better go and hang some more washing out cause I had to do another load last night about 1am cause Jack vomited everywhere!!
    I thnk he hasd gastro....fun fun fun... cause he had really runny poos yest too and threw up abvout 5pm yest too....
    But this morn after sleeping with me till 8.30, he ate some dry saladas and drank heaps of water and watered down cordial, and kept it all down so far.... And is now asleep on his floor with doonas and pillows cause I had to clean his cot mattress last night and it is in the sun still drying.... I hope it is a quick bug...

Gotta run and have a shower etc b4 he wakes up...

Have a great day everyone!!!xoxoxoxoxoxo

Hi Alex!! Hope Jack gets better asap, poor mite. Great he kept biccies down. You feeling human again?

Wow Soph....what a little piggy!! You are doing an amazing job wtg. Yay on your DH not getting the new job too..now you dont have to pack and move and unpack..argghh lol.

Trace...wow that has snuck up..i cant believe they are arriving tomorrow..bet you guys are all so excited. Hope you have a marvellous time!!!!

Alex..what a night. Hope its a short bug too..poor little Jack.

We are hanging at home today..want to have a good clean out....though im finding it hard to get motivated lol. Best get onto it!

Ohhhhh....ive just been outside and we have a kangaroo in the yard!!! Sammy thinks its awesome lol

Jo
    Last edited by ~Jo~; November 3rd, 2006 at 12:31 PM.

HI Girls!

Alex I hope Jacks bug passes very quickly!

Soph yay on Ned and his weight gain!. Amazing how much children can differ isnt it...your little piggie and your gorgeous pint size princess!

Jo I cant believe you have a Kangaroo in your backyard!!!! HOW COOL!

Trace good luck tomorrow picking up the inlaws...you must all be soooooo excited!. I am so glad Indah is feeling a better in time for their arrival.

Well we are back from the surgeons and it is a Ganglion so we are going in on Tuesday and he will have it removed under a general. Thank goodness we are going private so we can just get it sorted!. Looking forward to picking my princess up soon for the weekend...yayay I love Friday afternoons!

Cass, I have one of those ganglion thingies removed under a general a few years back, wasn't too bad.
    Urgh gotta run, hopefully I can catch up soon.

Cass Im glad the lump isnt too sinister. Yay for fridays!!! Have a wonderful weekend with your princess wont you!

Hope you get some time to rest up Storm. Any more pains at all?

Well the kangaroo has gotten out thank goodness. I was getting worried because he seemed to be making himself at home but i didnt want him being here all the time lol..especially being a male..thought he might get aggressive...but how much fun anyway lol!!!

Im feeling so bad...Sammy is completely in love with a real boy toy...a car with batteries that goes all by itself and turns around when it hits walls....Emmy won it on the clows last weekend at the show lol....i need to get some more boy toys for my little boy lol.

Jo

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast