Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in August 2005 #21

Hello ladies!

Cass Im so glad you are both on the mend. Its awful being sick. Dont feel bad about feeding Kaitlyn to sleep in bed lol...i do that every night lol!

Trace it sounds so lovely. Must be so nice for you all to be able to share all these experiences together.

Storm..ouch that sounds so painful. Hope it goes away for you..you poor thing..thats the last thing you need.

Oh no Alex...gastro..yuck...hope its left your family now..im so hoping we arent hit with that one anytime soon.

Hello everyone else. Its taken me forever to post this short post lol....Sammy keeps wanting me lol. We went to the mums and bubs session today and saw the white masai...really fantastic movie..just loved it....and then finished shopping for Livvys bday. Ive got her this gorgeous canopy for her bed and ive got these beautiful butterfly light things to attach on to it..hope she loves it...thats my fav present ive chosen. Im heading out tonight to a clarvoyant seminar..hope it goes well....ahhh..better go

Jo

Jo - Hope Sammy isn't as clingly today. Totally know what you mean, Lucie is the same atm!

Storm - that soundas horrendous, hope you are better now.

Alex - hope it's just ms and not gastro. Eeeeek. Gastro is awful. Speaking of gastro has anyone heard about that new vaccine for rota virus???

Busy busy - mothers group here again today. Makes it easier for me. Just whacked on some pumpkin soup, it's like winter again! Better go and get the blender out to finish it off........

Hello???? Where is everyone???? Hope the ms witch is staying away from all the pg mummies. We've nearly fallen off the first page :eek:

Morning All, I think Indah ias finally getting used to the IL's carrying her all day everyday... DH has finally hooked up her swin on our front pergola & the first time I put her in she screamed. But now if she isnt on MIL's hip she's in the swing & we get a tanty when s we take her out!!!

Had a precious moment.... A friend of ours finacee just arrived from Thailand with their 4 mth old daughter, so I nagged DH to come with me last night after work to cuddle with her (I'm growing a beak & wings & started scratching the ground! LOL)
    Anyways Indah immediately planted a big kiss on Ella's (the baby) head!! It was so sweet & she kept saying 'AAAAAHHHHH' which is what she does when she cuddles her dolls... It was so cute...

Other than that not alot else going on... We are doing some Ceremonies tomorrow afternoon with close friends & family... In Bali they have birthdays celebrated every 6 mths so Indah will have all the ones she has missed as will Maddy & so I will then add pic's to the site for havng a look at... I hope it doesnt rain... MIL is cooking all day today a heap of Indonesian food so that's good, as i have Maddy playing basketball in her new team tomorrow morning! So we will be busy!

Ok well I hope your all groovalicious & will catch up soon!

MORNING SOPH... Posting at the same time I think!!!!!!
    Last edited by Tracey; November 10th, 2006 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Hi Soph....

Hi Ladies!!
    Wow Trace, you sure a re busy! How cute of Indah kissing little Ella!
    Hiya Soph, how ya doin'?
    Pain's all gone now, well just a little left in my calf oooooo it was so bad.
    Zac woke up soaking wet a 5am this morning, we changed him & put him in bed with me he had a bottle & eventually went back to sleep, woke up at 8.30 dripping wet again?????It was really nice having cuddles with him, he never comes in our bed anymore.
    Where has everybody gone?

Trace it sounds gorgeous..lots of lovely memories being created there eh.

Wet boy...wonder what thats all about Storm??

Soph thanks for rescuing our disappearing thread..arghh.

Been really busy ladies...Livvy has her princess sleepover party today...the house looks gorgoeous. We gave her her bed stuff early..it looks just magical...the butterflies on the canapy just look fantastic...i want some lol. Just a bit more cooking to do and I can finish up....we have the day on the green tomorrow too with the whitlams, alex loyd and a few others..should be nice.

Hope you are all well little bubbies are behaving themselves!

Jo

Hi girls, sorry I've been a bit quiet, I worked on Monday and again on Wednesday night and it left me exhausted! Think I'm going to have to give up the night shifts...the last two that I've done have made me so tired that I've been physically sick - at work! Yuk!

Jo...the butterflies sound beautiful! I hope Livvy has a wonderful party. The day on the green sounds great. How did your clairvoyant seminar go the other night?

Storm...I got cuddles this morning too. Josh woke up at 5.30am, so we jumped into one of the spare beds together and slept in until 8.30! So nice. Glad to hear the pain has gone, it sounded awful!

Soph...how was mother's group? Yum @ your pumpkin soup!

Trace...sounds like your IL's are having a great time. Hope it doesn't rain for the ceremonies tomorrow. Would love to see some pics afterwards. All the cooking your MIL is doing sounds great too!

Cass...glad to hear that you & Kaitlyn are on the mend. Good to hear that your DH's op went well too...

Alex...hope you avoided the gastro! What a lovely birthday pressie for you, getting to see your little bub! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Brooke, Fletch, Rae, Louise...hi!

We are going down the coast to Nowra for the weekend to stay with some friends. They have little boy about 6 months older than Josh, so they'll have a great time playing together. We're going to the markets at Kiama on Sunday. Hopefully I might find a few things for Christmas.

Storm, Tracey & Alex...I'll send you all a PM now with our news.

YAY Jo,
    I hope Livvy has a wonderful party!!! I bet her room looks amazing..... I am jealous too I'd love that in my room!!!

I asked maddy what she'd like to do for her party as the Il's look to be hanging around still then so I cant really dop too much like taking kids here & there or having sleep overs all our rooms are full... So we discussed it & she has invited 10 friends over for a BBQ party!!! I'll try to make it as Special as possible for her... I hope it goes OK, ofcourse she's invited 6 Boys & 4 girls!! hee hee my little Tomboy!!!

OOOH I too wanted to know about the Clairvopyant seminar ...? Sounds so exciting & interesting!!!!!

OOh Beck, cant wait to hear blue or pink...
    Last edited by Tracey; November 10th, 2006 at 12:19 PM. Reason: adding extra coz I can!

Sounds great Trace...im sure your little girl will have a wonderful party no matter what! Itll be lovely being able to share it with her both sets of grandparents too! I kept teasing Livvy about stealing her butterflies...tooo sweet!

Bec sounds like you have got a wonderful weekend planned. Have fun wont you. It will be so nice for little Josh to have a little mate to play with! Hows the name game going for you?? Any decisions yet?

The seminar was fantastic..i should say medium not clarvoyant..sorry was in a rush when i was typing. There were about 50 of us there and it was mindblowing. I have a fairly open mind but i do still think its good to keep a healthy skepticism but honestly there could be no doubt that this guy is communicating..it was really amazing. I broke down in tears when he was talking to a woman sitting near to me..her little girl was run over when she was 5 1/2 and came through to her mummy....was really emotional stuff....but not eerie at all ..just really healthy and funny. There were so many funny stories to tell and lots of giggles.

Well..i better go make some honey crackles while little man is asleep.

Jo

Ah that got you all talking again LOL!

Wow Jo that sounds amazing! I'm not sure about that stuff either, but like you try and keep an open mind. I went to this lady when I was living in Edinburgh and at the time I thought everything she said was a load of rubbish, but it ended up being right! Very scarey. Oh the room sounds lovely. Have fun tonight!

Trace - Love that Maddy is such a tom boy - so much fun! Bet Indah ends up being a really girly girl.

Bec - Mothers group was heaps of fun - so happy I don't have to move away from the lovely ladies I have met. Have a great time in Nowra.

Storm - Glad you are feeling better.

We got a new Target in Ballina and it's a proper one not a country one. Coudl have spent a fortune there today. hehehehe small things amuse me easily!

I love being a mummy. I have been reading this great book called 'My Child Won't Eat' (posted about it in the BF, bottlefeeding, solids thread) and it's AWESOME. I feel so much happier having read it. Now I really am just going to try and enjoy my kids. They won't fade away. I am so lucky!

Good for you Soph. Its so great when you read a book that really resonates with you. Enjoy your precious babies!!! And yay for Target lol!!!!! We have a big w and a target but we only got kmart this year and i was the same lol!!

Jo

Jo - I now have all 3 within 5 mins walk from home - yipppeeeeeee

OH wow...im so jealous!!!

Jo

I'm here, I'm here!!!! (Thanks Soph for saving us from the next page!!!hehehehe)

Just been trying to get Jack to eat and drink. I'm watching him like a hawk!!! He kept seeming to get better, then every night he would throw up again.... But touch wood he hasn't today and has been eating fairly well so I hope he is on the mend now....
    And thank god I didn't get it!!!

I am so over that sick smell and washing forever though!!!

Soph, glad u feel better and the book really helped you. And so glad you love being a mummy.... It's the best isn't it...

Trace, I am a tomboy and they are the best to be I reckon.. Hope her BBQ party is a blast for her..

Jo, Livvy's room sounds just gorgeous.. And bet her party is too... Enjoy your Day on the Green too... I've always wanted to go to one of them.. Youl'll have to let me know how it was..

Storm, so glad your pain has gone. And yay for the yummy mummy cuddles!! Even if you did get a bit wet!!hehehehe

Bec, thanks for the Pm luv.. Thats such great news..So excited for you guys.. I hope I can find out on Mon cause I'm so impatient...hehehe And have a great weekend away..

Well better go and have a shower and get ready cause Nick is taking me to gold class and dinner tonight as an early b'day pressie!! YAY!! We're gonna see The Departed so hope it's good.

Have a lovely night gals and bubs.....xoxoxo

Yay Alex..have a wonderful time! Im hanging out to see that movie!!! Tell us what its like wont you.

Jo

Alex - Hope Jack is 100% now and kept everything down last night. Hope you had fun at the movies. I soooo miss going to the movies. Am very jealous!

Jo - Yeap I am really close to 2 big shopping centres and LOVE IT! the credit card doesn't though lol

The Departed was excellent guys!!! As long as you don't mind a little blood and guts!!

And I've never really liked Leonardo DeCaprio before but in this movie, HUBBA HUBBA!!! He's really beefed up a bit, has some facial hair and has lost that little kid look!! I think Nick was quite jealous!! Men...

And Jack seems to be ok now. He is eating good now and it's all staying down!!YIPEE..

Ohhh Alex...sounds great!!! Im a sucker for Matt Damon too...drool....Cant wait to see it! Im so glad that Jack is feeling better too....yay!

You sound like you are in a fantastic spot Soph..id love that all so close by! Do you have the mums and bubs sessions there?? They are fantastic. Sammy and I went and saw the white masia this week just gone and loved it. Sammy thinks eating twisties and running round is so much fun lol

Hello everyone else!!!!!

Well the party was a huge success and more importantly..its over lol. We played lots of wonderful games...very late night and early morning but hey its a party!!!! We have the day on the green today but there are so many clouds around..so worried about getting wet...uh oh..its raining! Oh well..we wont forget it lol...then my little girls birthday is tomorrow!!!!

Jo

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast