Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born in August 2005 #21

Jo - Hope the weather is ok for you today. Not sure about mum and bub sessions, I was going to check it out but not much point now with 2 of them and Lucie running around like a loonie! Everything will be on DVD eventually I guess

Alex - Yay that your spunky little man is well and truley on the mend. He'll start the food binge now to make up for lost time!

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a nice weekend.
    I am just so glad Amy's party is over, no more for 1 month!!
    Zac, the horror refused to sleep yesterday, so he crashed at 4pm! Woke at 7 & then he was still awake at 1am, arrrggghhhh, I was so exhausted.He finally feel asleep at the bottom of my bed, with his head right up my bottom, I woke up & thought that Ellie was coming hehehe
    We ended up having all the girls in my room watching DVD's on the projector cos it was soooo hot! I think they all enjoyed them selves! Still trying to clean up, only got the kitchen floor to go, but I seem to have run out of energy.( as usual)

Just letting you know during my hecticness, I have uploaded a few Ceremony Pic's if you wanna have a look!

So busy here ATM... will catch up from work tomorrow!!!!

Awww Nice photos Trace, what a hot mumma you are!!

Hi Girls ,

sorry I have been a stranger! Been so busy here with DH out of action, he is trying to help as much as he can but is not allowed to use his right hand at all so he cant really do anything poor love.

Kaitlyn still has gastro so we are on all soya products which she is LOVING anyway .

Well sorry it is such a short one but we are about to have dinner...we were delayed as discovered DH's phone was stolen yesterday so have been cancelling the sim card ..fun fun !.

I hope you are having a great Sunday night.

Just popping in here to say CONGRATULATIONS to Bec on her pregnancy! I am so happy to hear that you are having another baby. Best wishes.
    Sarah

Hi all!

Cass - Glad Kaitlyn loves the soy stuff - at least she's getting some great stuff into her! Hope it clears up soon.

Storm - Hope you get some better sleep soon. Zac is usually so good too!

Tracey - Off to see your pics now.....oh and I refuse to disclose my bank details

All is good here, busy though!

Hiya ladies!!!

Trace love the piccies....looks like the festivities were fun!

Storm..lol..i had to laugh..hehe....what a funny boy!!!!I hear you on the party being over lol!!!!! Hope Amy has a wonderful day tomorrow as well and that you are out having a ball shopping for her today!

Cass thats so great shes loving the soy products..yummo! How awful about your Dh's phone though...that sucks..was it stolen from home?

Soph how are you going lovey...hows the littlies..Is little miss adjusting well to having a little bro in da house?

Weve had a lovely weekend..full on but lovely! Livs party of course went well..the day on the greeen was fanastic...so great and the weather was perfect. It was so nice as all the kids rides, facepainting ..everything were all free so they were all occupied from start to finish! Diesel was fab..mmmm mmmm....Yesterday was Livvys bday..so she had a ball opening all her pressies and then we took off to a fun open day at a place in busso...they had snakes on show..lol...now Emmy is convinced she is asking Santa for one for a pet...geesh!!!!! Then we came home and had a family party with all my family for livvy....consequently shes buggered and is at home with me today. Sammy is just loving that as you can imagine! I cant believe my baby is 8!!!!!!

Jo

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH ~JO~... My baby is 8 in 13 days & I am scared!!! I dont want them to grow up....
    WOW, your weekend sounds absolutely heavenly!!! What a great weekend.. Happy Birthday Livvy!!!!!

Cass, I drank Soy for a while due to my Asthma & eczema, but then I slowly went back to reg cows milk... Maddy had goats milk for about 6 mths & then decided she didnt like it anymore! Bummer about the phone, I hope he hasnt lost everything in it! Mine has almosdt everything in it's memory & I hate when they die or something coz I can never remember anything!

Storm, I hope Ellie's head aint the same size as Zac's now!! OUCH!

Soph, Ok babe!! Hope the kids are happily resting!!!

Thanks Ladies, it was a pretty hectic day, but fun... Thanks for all the nice comments too!!!

Trace - the pics are great. I still can't get over how grown up Indah looks.

Jo - Your weekend sounds mega busy! Glad Livvy had a fun birthday.

Ok gotta run. Lucie will be up soon and I have to go to the shops to get the stuff for dinner when she wakes. DH is home late and I am knackered! Ned is snacking all arvo. Probably just as well 'cos my BBs don't feel very full at all atm!

Hehe Jo if Livvy wants one we breed them!!

Went to the OB today & my tummy measured 37cm! Oh I am scared! All is well though, just feel like I am due, but no, 9 weeks to go, how am I going to cope if I am already this big? How much bigger can I get? I haven't gained any weight anywhere, I am all bump & boobs, I wont be able to walk if this little girl keeps growing this way!!

Had heaps of fun shopping for Amy today but spent w a y too much money!! Eck she's 12 tomorrow

Omg Storm..snakes!!!! lol...I will graciously pass on your kind offer thanks..lol. What a little porka!!!! If its any consolation Sammy was always measuring really big but he was only 9 4...lol...huge compared to the girls!!! Hope your precious Amy has a wonderful day tomorrow!!!

Snack attack eh Soph lol....god sometimes it just feels like thats all you do doesnt it...bet hes still porking out though!!!

Awwww...bet Maddy cant wait for her big day too!!!! I just want them to stop growing though lol.

Well making some cakes now..while Sammy is asleep otherwise he likes 'helping' me in the kitchen lol.

Jo

Hi girls. Sorry, very long day at work so just a short post for now...

I just wanted to pop in to say: Happy Birthday Alex!! And...hope you had a great scan today!

And Sarah, if you pop back in, thanks heaps for your message! I hope all is well with you and William.

A big hello to everyone else too. Will be back tomorrow. Off to watch Cold Case and get some sleep now...

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678