Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #22

Ah Jo a sore thumb is very debilitating LOL! Your Christmas sounds like a heaps of fun! The kids are great today. Lucie slept for nearly 3 hours this morning :eek: Had to keep checking she was ok!

Hi Louise!How annoying is it when you are shopping and can't find your cards because bubs has been playing LOL!

Christmas this year for once is at home. We are usually either in Hobart (my family) or Geelong (DH's family). So this is the first year we will have a tree and I am SO excited! My parents and grandmother will be coming up (it'll be cosy!) and my sister and her boyfriend are coming up a few days later.

Funny Soph..the thumb seems so much better already lol!!!! Wow at Lucie's big sleep..she likes keeping you guessing doesnt she. Chrissy sounds fun for you...itll be so nice having a tree eh? Weve put ours up already and Sammy really hasnt tampered with it too much at all which is suprising lol. I dont know if itll be different when pressies are under it though.

Too much to do today and my darn 1 year old washing machine is on the blink grrrrr!!!

Jo

OMG Brooke, how terrifying for you!!!! Man those Il's surely they'd have realised you REALLY need some help!? I will hope for you that bubs stays put for atleast another 12-14 wks!!!

My boss now knows of my preg & has not taken it well, actually asked if it was planned (I lied & siad No, coz she'd have been annoyed if we planned it, then she said well were you using precautions?" OMG, I almost fell off my chair, as it's not something a boss should ask!
    She then went on about how it's gonna be an effort to get someone to take over from me again.... All she did was interview 3 ppl & then I trained the dud guy she went with!!! What dide she do Sweet F$#K all!!!

Thank goodness I dont speak to her from 1 day to the next!!!!! hee hee I dont care anyways! I am really close with her boss & he dislikes her with a passion!!!!!

I am already starting to have severe KFC craving!!!!!

So sorry to hear your news Brooke. Do you have any idea when your Hubby will be ok again..surely they cant just leave him in agony indefinately like this where he cant work or anything?? He is going to have to make it up to you big time lol.

Trace poo to your boss..and fancy asking something so personal..how rude!!!!!!

Jo

Brooke I am so sorry darling ..what a horrible scare. You really need to try and slow down . I know it is easier said then done ..believe me I know. Buy some healthy prepacked meals so you can cook less ..what about getting a cleaner even just once afortnight to help you out a little . Now I dont work on Mondays and DH is now working most sats and sunday so I am more then happy to come over and watch the girls for a little while so you can at least sit in the garden and have a quiet cuppa and flick through a magazine... Honestly!

Jo and Soph ..you cheeky things! Unfortunately I think it was Kaitlyn that may have pulled the earring out hehe.

God bosses can be buggers Trace ..and how against the law is what she just asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so rude. I hope you start to get some of your energy back soon :-(
    Storm where are you ...all ok.

Oh Louise..chrissy ..my favourite time of year!. We always to the big American turkey dinner at mums on Christmas Eve - Mums loves it as although we have been here since I was 4.5 she still misses it all !. So I do pumpkin pie and mum does the turkey and then we have all the usual side..ohhh yum!. Then Christmas day we go to the Central coast and see my Nan , Aunty and cousins for the day .And then Boxing day we head away for our annual beach holiday week! Heading to Jervis Bay this year which will be nice.

Oh girls ..to tired ..gotta head to bed!

Good Morning Girls! Where is everyone today.

Well I am working away arghhh ...really dislike this job. But what can you do !

How are all you lovely ladies today?

blerrrgggghh, blerrrrgggghhhhhh

Oh how I wish I didnt feel so bleeeerrrrgggghhhhhh!

Sorry I wish i could be a bit more fun, just so crappy!!!

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678