Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #2

Dannik, shes probably having a growth spurt. They happen at about 3 and 6 weeks and 3 and 6 months. She'll feed more to build up your supply. Also, you're boobs have settled down now and know how much to make and thats why they're not getting over full.

Hi Silvi

Zain only smiles when he's dreaming. When he's awake its like he's almost going to and just can't, lol.

Silvi Guest

Please excuse the spelling was trying to type quickly, cause Ty was waking up...lol

Hey guys...

Loving Perth, i forgot how nice and warm it is over here, Eagles mania atm...

I fly back sunday night, the red eye... that will be fun with the 3 kids.

All 3 have conjunctivitis at the moment, stared from Declan, the to Xander, then my poor princess last of all... Got drops for all of them, they must know when its time to put them in, the 2 boys disappear...

Hi to everyone, sorry no time for personals, hopefully be able to get them going again when i get home, Its taken me ages to write this anyway, mum and i have gone through a couple of bottles of wine tonight... hence my mood atm... lol

Hello everyone! hope you are all having a lovely weekend.....

Lucas is being a little devil and just really fighting sleep at the moment! he is so grizzly too......it's so unlike him - I hope it doesn't continue!

Danni - that is great Emilia put on weight!

Simone - sorry to hear about the conjuctivitis....

Nat - how is Zain getting on?

Silva - Ty looks adorable in your ticker!!

Kat
    xx

Silvi Guest

Thanks Kat the photo was taken when he was about 10 minutes old, kinda reminds me of E.T....lol

Hope everyone's weekend is better than mine...

Are you ok Silvi?

Hi all,

Hope we all had a nice day yesterday for the AFL grand final ours was hmm...eventful as our life always is these days....We had a fairly normal day at my sisters watching the game with the kids running around very happily (Kyana was very well behaved for a change) and then at the end of the game the kids were dancing to the Eagles theme song and Shynelle lost her footing and slammed her hand down onto my sister fire place that was just simmering so they don't have to take too long to ark it up when the evening cold air hits and we all touched it and it wasn't that hot but on delicate little two year old hands she has second degree burns to it and we ended up at the hospital getting it tended to. In the end it's not that bad and I'm kinda glad now that she's ok cause now she really understands what burnies and hot means and my sister learnt the hard way that you must under all circumstances have the fire place protected or off with little kids around! Even if you check it our skin is so much tougher than theirs and we may not burn or even feel the heat the way they do.

Anyway, Shynelle is very excited about having her hand bandaged up now and is telling anyone that wants to listen (or Not!).

I should have known though cause so far whenever Kyana hasn't been too bad for me Shynelle always does something or gets sick - the joys of motherhood - oh did I say I'm really exhausted??

On another note Lee and I had a spat over the fact that he thinks I pick Kyana up way too much and that's partly why she's crying and I told him that's not true i let her go as much as I can but she is usually in pain and crying for a reason so he told me he was gonna look after her this morning to prove it to me and let her cry so much I couldn't handle it and picked her up to which he came in and said just leave her I'll take her you do something else. So I said to him she's got a sore belly cause she's pulling up her legs and looks in pain. Mister expert says to me I'm a panicker and took her off me right about the time she was ready to release and proceeded to chuck a huge projectile vomit all over him - PMSL - it was just the medicine I needed!! Needless to say he has now changed and gone outside to mow the lawn and I'm in the peaceful place of I told you so....LOL!!!

Have a nice day all.
    xxdd

LMAO! dd serves him right!

Silvi Guest

*START RANT*

Where do I start?...I've give a short version of the events which lead to my other half leaving me yesterday afternoon..

We meet and a few months later we moved to Geelong for a year cause he lost his licence, so I was his taxi driver, I ferried him to work in Geelong and went to Uni in Melbourne. Everything was fine untill he asked me to get something from his email and forward it to him at work. I saw a few emails which looked suss, so I read them and they were emails to a chick in Canberra which were sexual, private (things about me and him) and even cute things they'd say to each other like "I Love You" and "I can't wait for Round 2" we had a big falling out and he appologised and promised he'd never talk about me or our affairs to anybody. That was great for the last ohhhh say 3 years, then he did it again, well 4 times. The previous one before this incident was when he meet some chick of the net, lent her some movies one night (she comes out in a teddy and robe) and grabs his hand and places it on her breast. We went there the next day to grab a few other movies and they acted like nothing happened. He told me a few days later, I was furious to say the least. I felt like an idiot that day that I found out. He said "It was nothing"..... So I told them both that they had disrecpted me and I told him to cut ties with her, which he did. Well this last incident was with a female on a car forum he belongs to. Thier were personal details about me (while pregnant) asking what sex and my body was like. The straw that broke the camels back was a picture of her sent via sms on his phone of her wearing nothing but underwear (no bra) covering her breasts. I told him once again, it's either our new family or "his friends" and I use that term lightly. He once again said "It was nothing", and I was "Overreacting". We fought about this off and on cause he was talking via msn and sms to her. I felt like an idiot once again. I mean he promised not to do it to me, yet he did. I told his mother because by now he was secretive, always carrying his phone so I would check and putting passwords on his computer. His mother talked to him (but he never mentioned the photo or personal emails, and would you belive she was shocked) and he gave up that "friend" yet I still saw her nickname on his msn yesterday....so much for his promises.

So as you can gather I have been stressed out, paranoid, upset and overwhelmed from the fact that I'm a new mother and going through all this crap. I asked him to tell his mother to cut down on the visits (cause it was almost every 2 days for 10 minutes at a time, and she'd call almost everyday and ask "Is he ok?"), like I can't even look after my own son(sometimes you need some space, from everybody). Well he told his mother that I don't want anybody visiting and she crackt it, she told him to tell me that she would never visit again. So I tried to call her yesterday and tell her the truth she didn't want to talk, much like her son who runs from talking.

So yeah, his mother's ******, his not talking to me well except for one email stating we have to make arrangements about our son in regards to visitations and payments and to collect his crap.

Please give me something ladies, I don't know what else to do. I love him but I can't be disrespected and not have my feelings considered...

*END RANT*

Oh Silvi, hun, thats terrible. You poor thing. Have you got family to help you out? I'm sure his mum will come around, she's probably just a bit hurt.

I really think you should post this in the relationships thread because heaps of people read that and you'll get ;lots of advice. Sundays a slow day though, but tomorrow everyone will see it.

Bloody men! Hows Ty? I hope you're coping well. Nobody can tell you whether to leave or stay with your DH, but if you take him back and he wants to come back he needs to make some changes because there will be some major trust issues and rightly so.

Oh Silvi, you have the right to feel how u do and I agree with Nat try copy and pasting in the relationships section I have been in there and its really good. I also agree it's up to you cause whether to stay or not but it does seem abit like ur banging ur head against a brick wall even from his mum (it's hard for a mother to see the bad in her child sounds like denial - perhaps you should write down what's happened and how u feel not to necessarily send it on to his mum but even just for u could help u feel better letting it out and maybe write out a list of goals for yourself not unrealistic (or they can b) to help u get some focus back on u and Ty - I did this when I was in a similar situation and am proud to say I achieved all the goals listed and am in a totally different type of relationship now and to the point that I'm quite hard on my DH now but it was definately character building - I am a very strong minded woman now so it wasn't for nothing and I wouldn't change a thing but that's me - hope it helps oxxxo

xxdd

Silvi Guest

Thanks for the support ladies, will copy and paste into suggested area....

lucysmummie Guest

DD- i didnt take my injectionlast night cause I was bleeding really bad now its dying down..thansk goodness....

will do more persoanls when i get time hi everyone

Leah, the injections last in your system for only about 12 to 24 hours at a time so be careful - make sure you have it tonight or have you been told not to take it now?

I know what you mean though cause my bleeding seems to have become heavier again but I have my appt tomorrow so will find out if it is all caused from the medication or not and will let you know what they say.

xxdd

Silva - I hope you've got some good advice posting in the other part of the forum. Big hugs to you....it must be really hard :-(

dd - sorry to hear about Shynelle burning her hand, the poor thing!

How is everyone else? I emailed Amy a few weeks back, as she hasn't posted on here in so long, heard back from her today - Finn is doing really well, she just hasn't had time to come on here, but says hello to everyone.

Guess what???!! Lucas slept from about 8pm all the way through to 5am this morning!!! it's a record for him!!!! but he's been so grumpy today, and just wants to be held.....

Kat
    xx

Hi ladies Had a huge weekend so wasn't around much.
    Grand final on Saturday and a car show on Sunday and MIL's place for tea for Trev's birthday yesterday. My little man slep from 10 - 3 last night then till 6:30 after a quick change and feed so I'm feeling great today!
    I've got my six week checkup today so that will prolly be the last time I ever see my OB. It feels kind of strange in a way.
    I'll be back later on to do some personals.
    Hope you all enjoy your day

lucysmummie Guest

Oh silvi thats terribble i was in tears reading ur post u poor babe! really if he id going to b like that u DONT need him! u can do it by yourself!!!!! i come from a singlee parent family and i turned out alrite! it will b hard but u r woman u r strong!!! (((hugs))) o btw if u new who the girl was in canberra i could stalk her if u wanted???

dd~ yea im stil having them but i just missed one cause i nearly had to go to hospital i was bleeding that much! but my period has nearly gone now thank goodness!!! how was ur apointment? what have a i got to look forward to?? mine is on the 17th oct and Im not coming out without NOT being on those injections!! iVE HAD IT WITH THEM!!!! u should c my bruised legs! definatly NOT swimmer material so the doc better not want to continue them for me!

Kat~ YAY fro lucas sleeping SO LONG! WOW ur lucky! ive noticed lucy is more awake in the day and will sleep from like 6:30 till 11pm if she could but I wake her up for a 7:30 feed and she doesnt even open her eyes! then I wil wake her at 11pm to feed cause she has to have 6 feeds a day! she is getting checked on thursday so am hopeing she has put on the rite ammount of weight!

sammi ~ good luck with the checkup!

GOSH its been hot in canberra! it was 23o yesturday! and we went for a nice long walk around our big lake in the centre of canberra! it was great! it was a public holiday here yesturday so we got a bit of family time which was nice! OOO guess what were getting a pool! YAY should b in soon too! its above ground and were getting it from a job danny is doing cause the customer doesnt want it! so yeah! excited!!!

oh its our wedding anniversary this wk end! our 2nd one! were going to just go out for dinner but in a couple of wks when we can afford it go up to coffs harbour! so should be nice!

mmm gotta run missy loo doesnt seem to b enjoying her playtime anymore...sleep time YAY

dannik Guest

God Silvi, i cant imagine looking after Emilia and going through that crap with my husband, i dont blame you at all for getting ****ed! I would have seriously done a Marina Bobbett on him! I hope you have had some constructive help from the relationships area. Shinee you crack me up! Stalk her!! Classic i reackon you could do a bloody good job of it too! My heart goes out to you, you have been put in a really tough position....

Hi all, not much to report here except WHOO EAGLES! BLOODY LEGENDS! WHAT A GAME! Emilia burst into tears every time the guys yelled!!! they were so loud while watching the game!

Emilia has been pretty good last few days, sleep is ok during the day but night still going well... Kat so happy Lucas did that big sleep for you! Unfortunately as i have come to terms with you cant have it all! if they have a big sleep at night you can expect an active little bubba most of the day! its exhausting but at least you get to sleep like normal people!! well almost sleep like normal people!

Thanks for your advice Nat about the milk thing, i think yo uare right i think my milk has established and my boobs no longer make too much, mind you by early morning my right boob is ready to explode!!! i have tried expressing during the day though and i dont get that much at all really, the only time i get a good express is before i feed emilia at 4am...

Hi to everyone else, my little miss is arking up! Whoo hoo...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast