Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #3

Default Babies Born August 2006 #3

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in August 2006.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Sherie - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

August '06

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: zola
    State: TAS
    Baby's DOB: 2nd August, 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 1 oz (3.6kgs) Length - 51cms Head Circ - 34.5cms
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Oliver James Campbell
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 3 weeks early, elective c-sect
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Silvi
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 3rd August 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight 8lb Length 50cm Head Circ 34cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Tyler
    Baby's Website: http://www.tyler.reepa.com/index.php
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: 9 days early, emergency c-section
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: kat79
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: Friday 4th August 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 5lbs 11ozs Length - 49.5cm Head Circ - 34cm
    Gender of Baby: male
    Baby's Name: Lucas Russell
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/t/tictac1/
    Health concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ _____

Forum Name: Sarah1978
    Baby's DOB: 14 August 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.177 kg (7 pounds) Length - 50cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: William Harvey
    Baby's Website: www.flickr.com/photos/gemmaandlilly
    Health Concerns: slight heart murmer to be checked in 3 weeks
    Notes:

__________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: FionaT
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 14 August 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight 10lb 3oz (!) Length 54cm - Head Circ -36.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Charlotte Daisy
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourbabybun/
    Health Concerns: suspected sensitivity to the cows milk via breast-milk (to be confirmed with a paed gastro in a few weeks - me staying off all dairy seems to be working in the meantime)
    Notes: induced 1 week prior to EDD due to erratic BP and concerns over bubs weight

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Anna**
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 15th August 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3070grams Length - 49cm Head Circ - 34cm
    Gender of Baby: Beautiful Boy
    Baby's Name: Alexander Siegfried
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: Born at King Edward Family Birthing Centre
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Forum Name: dawnb
    Baby's DOB: 15/8/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 8lb 14oz - 51.5cm - 37cm
    Gender of Baby:Boy
    Baby's Name: Mason Cooper
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Last edited by Trillian; October 31st, 2006 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Adding details

Catch up with your old thread HERE

Love

Oooh, i'm first!!! lol!!!

How is everyone's weekend going?

Leah - I hate being at home by myself at night too.....when does Danny get back again? glad that Lucy behaved at the movies, what was the film like? worth seeing?

Lucas slept through again last night, yaaaay!!! but isn't napping so well this morning.....

Kat
    xx

Hey Ladies...

Not much to report on my end, Anneliese is just cruising along, getting so big... (she's still tiny, even compared to most of your babies...) she's starting to lift her head up more, and she's such a giggler. Her personality is really starting to emerge now

Hope everyone's going great

Hi girls
    As usual I'm so sorry I have been MIA. My computer died so I have just gone out and got myself a beautiful new laptop. At mums using her internet because I have just organised to get broadband and it will prob take about a week to get the modem in the mail to set it up. I can't wait! I have my wireless router ready to go, so now I'm just waiting!!!!!! Soon you won't be able to get rid of me.

William gave me a scare on Friday. He was making some funny noises so I called Nurse On Call thinking they would send me to the chemist for something. They listened to William on the phone and sent an ambulance! I was beside myself!! By the time the ambulance got to me he had stopped the noise (he had been doing for 2.5 hours!) So they have put it down to colic. He has never had any probs before with wind, but I suppose there is a first for everything.
    But William is fine now and I'm sure it's not the first time he will have me freaking out!

How are your bubbas going??

Sarah

HEy sarah - love your ticker pic, William's such a cutie

Its so quiet in here!!

Well I hope you are all hanging out in here more when I get my broadband connected. Having this wireless internet on the laptop is awsome and I think I could get pretty addicted!

I spend a lot of time online, im addicted... on here is the only mates i have... im pretty isolated!!

BB is addictive... it should come with a warning!!

lucysmummie Guest

Hey girls! I didnt realise we had a new thread!!! been thinking no one was posting today...

I changed my name btw its lucysmummie now...got bored with shinee....

Kat~ definatly worth seeing me thinks! I loved it a good laugh thats for sure! danny got back yesturday! I was just about to rip my hair out!!!!
    Simone~ Yay for annalise!!! its great when they start to do more!

Sarah~ wondered where u had been? glad to hav u bak! golly that would of been an ordeal when they freaked out!!!!

Me~
    Took luc to the doctors today...the reflux she is getting annoying she is just chucking everywhere ALL the time but is putting on weight nicley so they werent worried.. i think I had just had enough cause I went to this shop with this old lady and she wanted to hold lucy so i let her and she chucked in her shop and I think she got cranky...so yea today has been a bit kinda stressful so yea.... Its weird some days I just cant cope? I joined a gym this morning tho and its good cause it has a creche and they look after luu so well..when i got back from a work out she was dead to the world!

anyways gotta go feed the poo machine! I dont think she even got the nappie when she did a poo today it was all up her bak!

Hey girls and beautiful babies!

Sarah - it'll be great when you get broadband, it's soooo much quicker than dial-up!! OMG about sending an ambulance for William! that must have scared you so much! glad to hear he is okay though.

Simone - good that Anneleise is getting on well :-)

Leah - I wondered who the new member was - then realised it was you, ha haaa! okay, might have to go and see that movie.......

Lucas has just woken up so had better go.....we had our second mother's group yesterday, talked about sleep and settling techniques - we use most of them already though, made me realise that Lucas sleeps pretty well compared to some of the babies there!!!!!

Kat
    xx

dannik Guest

HI girls!

not much to report here, i cant remember what i wrote on my last post!!! The biggest news this week is that Emilia has moved down into her own room and in a cot! She was too big for bassinet and she was waking early in our room as when the sunrises our room is lit up and woke her so now she is in her own room downstairs and its darker for alot of the day. After Emilia's week of hell when she had her 8 week needles she has turned a major corner, she is even happier than before and she hasnt had a night since that she has woken before 5am, infact its more like 6am now... am i pushing my luck by wishing for 7!!!? mind you my boobs couldnt make it to 7! but before they didnt make it to 5 so they are getting used to it! We are swimming twice a week which she really enjoys!

I also joined the gym i feel so much better being more active now!

we have started to discuss when we might try again and we think it will be around april, however we would like ot get to New York next year for DH's cousin's wedding so if that happens we might wait till August as couldnt imagine anything worse having a 1 year old bub and being pregnant and travelling all that way! it was hard enough going to Europe this year 20 weeks pregnant!

Kat so happy to hear Lucas's sleep has improved!!!

Sarah whoo hoo for broadband, its brilliant (i couldnt live with out it!)

Simone any luck with your TTC!??

Dh and i are half heared trying, i guess if it happen it happen, if not... Well oh well, i guess. Dh is so clucky, trying to keep him off me is a challenge sometimes LOL. I travelled when i was 8 months pg and a 18 month old, and that wasnt too bad, but it was only from perth to melbourne, not a marathon flight across the world...

lucysmummie Guest

STOP TALKING ABOUT TTCING!!!! U girls are crazy crazy!!!! although..... Danny is already talking about it...me not to keen...ew gross cant think about it! OUCHIE!!!!! ah oo ah!!! Id have to have needles too starting from 20wks and that wont b fun but danny suggested when lu is 18mths which seems pretty good... dunno touchy subject!

Kat~ I was gonna go to my mothers group but couldnt b bothered! I already kinda know alot Lucy is nealy 3 1/2 months it would of helped 3 months ago!

Dannik~ YAY for emilia!!! she sounds like such a content bubba! Ive been told by lots of ppl cause lucy is so good that u ALWAYS get a devil child! hope for our sake all our bubs are good! ALSO I joined a gym too! HOW good is going to the gym again!!!!! SO good!

Well lu slept from 2 till 5:30 this arvo and has been sleeping till 6am danny has to wake her up to feed her cause he goes to work at 7 so he wakes her up and then she gets cranky cause she actually IS hungry! apart from everything else she didnt have much reflux today but she has only had 3 feeds 1 more to go which is a total of 720 mls WHICH equals to 6 120ml feeds! so not sure what to do cause she never wakes up for a feed or cries for a feed... mmm she has been putting on heaps of weight so I spose there isnt a problem and if she was hungry she would b crying...?

Where off to coffs harbour on thursday nite so Im out of action from thursday till monday..Also geting my hair done on thursday YAY cant wait!

Leah - Lucas is obviously a piggie compared to Lucy!! lol!! he has 5-6 bottles a day of 180mls, and will sometimes want 60mls more........as you said, as long as Lucy is putting on weight and has plenty of wet and dirty nappies, I think she's fine :-)
    You lucky thing going away, have a great time my sweet!!

Danni - helloooo! where have you been?!!!! it sounds like Emilia is still being great for you, how good she sleeps so long during the night.

Lucas is being quite good today with his sleeps, had a nap this morning and having a longer one this afternoon - it's great i'm actually getting him to have 2 naps a day, as last week he'd only have one!!

Hello to everyone else!

Kat
    xx

I have no idea how much Anneliese eats, she's demand fed. One day i should see how much my little piggie eats... I cant believe she's almost 5 months old, she's still only just into 000's!!

HEy to all, cant believe how quiet it is in here...

Leah - your trying to trick me but as soon as I saw Lucy`s pic I put two and two together LOL

Welcome Fiona

Dannik - Yay for Emilia being a big girl in her cot

Kat - Glad your enjoying your Mother`s Groups, we don`t have one in this area (booHoo).

Hello to everyone else.

Had our Bonnie Babes photos taken on Tuesday, got some lovely photos of the boys. Adrian is going ahead in leaps and bounds, he laughs out loud so often now he just has to look at me and laugh LOL, he made the photographers job very easy. Everywhere I go I`m told the same - that Adrian is such a good boy, here I was worried he`d be a devil after Matthew being so good but Adrian is just as good if not better if that`s possible.

WEll, another beautiful day in MElbourne... Its pouring where i live, my poor washing (kids clothes and cloth nappies) are getting an extra clean Guess its just the indise of the house getting a clean today!!

Simone - ha, a beautiful day in Melbourne?!! lol!!! I guess we need the rain though....

Dee - it sounds like Adrian is doing really well :-)

Gosh, some days there is just no one in here!!!!! shall go and talk to myself then!!!!!

Kat
    xx

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast