Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #7

We welcome all gatecrashers here!

I am just about to put William in the bath to wear him out before we go out for tea so hopefully he will sleep while we're out!
    Finally caved in and signed up for Foxtel today. Hooray I will still get to see Y&R now!

Sarah

Sarah - I have to double check when ever I read yor post...I see William, and think..hm is that Wilhelm (my little man) great minds think alike
    Sammi -hmmm minky. I made a blanket out of it, ahhh its so soft. Had an absolute ball friday night. I got home at 12 and VY woke at 1am for a feeed...grrrrr. Hows the new T.v????hehehhe We got rain for 5 mins yesterday...just enough to take a pic of the obys under an unbrella in the front yard. God it was hot afterwards.
    Anna - hello partner. I feel like I can breath in here.
    HI ya everyone else...im sorry but i have to get use to everyone's names in here. Will write them down and punch them into my head.
    Sorry to say girls, this thread wont be quiet for long. You'll soon realise that you shouldn't have let me gatecrash and boot me out again PMSL
    Ok - better control to rat bag boys who havent stopped fighting all weekend and help Jed outside with the last bits of our reno's
    Have a great night ya all
    xxmaz

Hi all!!

I hope you are all having nice weekends. We had a lovely dinner last night with friends. William slept almost the whole time! HEAVEN!!! He usually wants to wake up as soon as the meals come out.
    DH is playing golf today so I went to Chaddy. I got William some gorgeous little cargos from Country Road and a few books at Borders. He loves being read to.
    I have been a good mummy and making William some fresh veggies! I felt a little naughty giving him jarred foods. Well I should get to making some more and putting them in the ice cube trays.
    Speak to you all soon
    Sarah

Hi Anna When is Alexanders birthday? Welcome anyway
    Sarah LOL you'll be glued to the TV now! I'll have to come over and watch Maury Povitch I miss that trashy stuff! I didn't know Country Road did baby clothes...*eyes light up*
    Maz it's been nice and cool here. I've actually dug out a long sleeved top!

I got Caleb to eat 3 spoons of farex before he cracked it at me. Got some pears and a pumpkin today so hopefully he'll take to that better
    Speak of the devil...he's a callin'

hi all

We went to the engagment party last night, and Charlotte was an angel, she slept for 2 1/2 hours and then was happy to be passed around and have a dance with her mummy. I don't know how she managed to sleep as there was so much noise.

Sarah- Good to see that William slept when you wentout last night, I bet you had fun at chady, I may just have to go there soon. I really want foxtel, but we dont get it here, you may just have to tape me a few shows.

Sam- how is the new tv?

Maz- I don't think we will be kicking you out as it was really quite in here.

Kelly~ I love the new pic on your ticker! Is that from last night? I am more than happy to tape anything for you, just let me know.

Sam~ Did you go back to HN today to get what you wanted?? CRoad has GREAT baby clothes. The only thing is they can't keep up with the demand. They aren't even expensive. The cargo pants I got today were $30 which is not really much more than PPatch would charge. And at least when you get Croad not every second kid is wearing it.

Sarah

Oh and Sam you are more than welsome to pop over and watch Maurie.

sarah- the pic was taken at the engagment party, wow i thought that country road would cost more for there clothes, I may just to go and check them out.

Where on earth is everyone??? I got excited thinking our gatecrashers were going to liven up the place!
    William and I had a play date at a friends place which was nice. Her little boy is only 5days younger than William. Apart from that we have had a really lazy day.

I know, its just so quite in here.

We went to our " young mums group" today, and then we all went and had coffee.

I got a call from my mum, as her DP son had a baby boy born today, Harrison, anyway, they have found out that something is wrong with his heart and he is not getting enough air, so they have transported him from Sale to the Childrens. His daddy has gone with him, but his mummy could not go as she had a c/s to have him, I really feel sorry for her, it must be so hard to have a new born and have him taken 100k's away. I well let you all know what happens.

Kelly~ I can't imagine how hard it would be for that girl to be so far away from her precious baby boy when he needs her the most. William was in the special care nursery for his first 24 hours and I was in there with him most of the time. I couldn't bare to leave him. She really must be feeling heart broken right now.

Kelly hope little Harrison is doing better today. :hugs: for his mum, that would be so hard! I love the new ticker pic too BTW. Just gorgeous!

Sarah I'll definatley have to sus out CR, sounds good. I also love Esprit kids and was most upset they don't have kids clothes at FG. I keep telling them every time I go in there to get the kids stuff in

Hello everyone come back!

Caleb had his immunisations yesterday. Poor little man has bruised thighs He didn't cry till the second one, then he let it rip!

Good morning girls
    I think I will be popping up to FG today so if you guys are going to be there let me know and we can meet for a coffee or lunch.
    I also tell Esprit to get kids stuff in as mum buys heaps of stuff for William from Esprit. Also Christian wears alot of Esprit so they could be getting alot more of my money if they had mens and kids wear. Hmmm maybe it's best they don't.
    William got up at 7 today. A little earlier than usual but not too bad. I think I am going to get him a jolly jumper today. He has the FP JumperRoo but he doesn't like it all that much. Sometimes I think the simpler the better, so I will try the jolly jumper.
    Also can I ask what brand monitors you girls use?? I have a Roger Armstrong Sleep Easy and it is AWFUL! It buzzes like crazy! If I still had the box I would take it back. I must find a new one.
    Sarah

hi ya all.
    Sorry that ive been AWOL for a bit (24hours) have been feeling absolautely [email protected] Starting to think I may have started menopause insteadof being pg.
    OMG Kelly - that poor lady. I wouldnt know what to do with out my babies after they were born. Atleast her baby is alive and can be 'mended'
    Sarah - Ive got a baby monitor that just sits there and does nothing. Its not even switched on. Vy screams loude enough PMSL
    Sammi - did Trev get the frisbies down or did you 'accidently' forget them?? hehehe
    Anna - you terrible woman...were ar eyou
    MAJOR GRRR COMING
    asked Jed to check VY's bum brefore he put her to bed last night...yeah yeah no poo. Vy wakes at 2 screaming and after I tell Jed to change her.....hmmm poo! She ended up waking the boys and then WIlhelm wet the bed so im a bit peeved at Jed...god I know he tried but sometimes....I could just head butt him.
    Right oh better go and do some stuff before miss muffet wakes
    xxmaz

Hi Girls, I`ve just cut and pasted this from my Jan - July 05 baby buddies as Adrain has just woken so no time to talk atm:

I`ve been away with the boys in Sydney. I needed a break plus I was taking a delivering kitten down there for someone.

My Mum couldn`t get over how tall Matthew has got and how much of a boy he is, no way could I pass him off as a girl. Took him to the park by Mum`s a couple of times, there was a lovely chinese lady there with a 10 month old, she couldn`t get over Adrian`s length or size LOL Anyway Matthew went straight up to her talking away to her, my Mum couldn`t get over how forward he is, so unlike any of my family or Mark, my Mum is used to children hanging off her skirts not a grandson who will talk to anyone LOL He`s so very different to Mark and myself who were both so shy and scared of our own shadows!!!! I don`t want either boys to be like Mark or myself, it makes life too hard.

Adrian is teething again, he is very nearly crawling and loves standing, why can I see him going from crawling to standing straight away like Matthew did but then it took Matthew 7 long months before he wasa game enough to let go and walk. The little man must know I`m talking about him, he`s just woken from a very short sleep.

Take Care

Dee

Hi girls

May I gatecrash too? I know Maz and Anna from the Sept thread. I also realised I know quite a few of you too from the PAML and also KK from another site!

Bit of background on me, my beautiful Julia is 6 months old next week!!! I live in Sydney...mmmmm I like Leah have got PND and am on medication...

Dee - hello! great to see you on here and good to hear how you have been doing. How was the trip with the boys?

Sarah - hello ! I remember you from PAML! how are you doing? hows your beautiful boy? Ohhh I love Esprit stuff, I go into their shop all the time here and its all on sale at the moment~ its so great!

Sammi - hello how is Caleb after his immunisation? I hope he is ok.

Kelly - hello! We have a country road here and I love their clothes also, some of them are quite reasonable and good quality too!

Leah - I hope you are ok and are getting some sleep at night hopefully Lucy will settle down for you. Big hugs re the PND I know how you feel...

Kat - hi there how is gorgeous Lucas? big hugs from Julia

DD - hello hope you and the girls are doing well.

Maz & Anna

Thanks for letting me crash!!! look forward to getting to know you all.

Bel
    xxx

Maz~ Sounds like your ms is giving you a hard time. How many weeks do you think you are??

Belle~ Great to have a fellow PAML here with me!!! Sorry to hear that you have been struggling with PND. Please know that us August baby buddies are a very supportive group and will always be here for you.

Dee~ Great to see you are still finding time to pop on and see us.

Sam~ I hate it when they get bruises from their needles. I feel awful when that happens.

Kelly~ How are the girls??

Me~ I am just waiting for my boy to wake up. He is such a great sleeper. Yesterday he woke up a little earlier than usual so had his bottle at 7am, by 8 he was back down for a sleep and stayed asleep for 3 hours!!!! Sorry to brag! LOL!
    I got him a jolly jumper yesterday and I must say he really does prefer dancing with me while in it!
    1 more sleep til my Foxtel comes.

Sarah
    (I'll be back later with some news)

Dee - how tall (log) is Matthew? I get the same with Vy all the time, she was 56cm born and I think last time we got measured - 4 months, she was 69.5 cm so Hate to know what she is now.
    Sammi - I forgot to get Vy immunised today.....tomorrow if I remember.PMSL going to send you a little something soon too...heheheh secret squirel
    Belle - honey YAY your here. How is Julia Goolia today and hows her mummy?
    Anna - you and your tag blanket woman...thats all I could think about last night. You clever ****!
    Sarah - I get m/s from the word go but Im not even sure if I am pg. Iv had 2 slight positives and 3 neg's so god knows whats going on. Im actually due for AF today but ive been sick for 3 weeks. Just pass a bullet PMSL. Go on, rub it in about William sleeping thorugh ...hehehehe only joking half your luck and way to go with the jolly jumper.
    Hi ya everyone else - hope your all fine and dandy.
    This cooler weather is so lovely. Jed was a much better boy last night and got up to Vy at 6.30 this morning and let me sleep until 7.30...starting to think me might want something oh twisting my arm......

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast