Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #7

Sammi - AF hasn`t arrived and she`s 10 days late now but on the otherhand I feel normal too but I think I have DH worried LOL Wow clever boy Caleb

Maz - Our school holidays don`t start till Thursday night and with two teenage boys it can be murder here sometimes. Good idea about getting the whip out LOL

Sarah - Wow 14 weeks already, time certainly flies by when you have another little one to look after.

I keep forgetting to say that Adrian has been clapping hands for 2 weeks now and is now clapping when he`s asked too, it`s so cute except for when he decides to clap hands when I`m feeding him rice cereal then he thinks it`s great clapping hands with lovely gooey cereal oozing up between your fingers.

Dee - ah PMSl at Adrian clapping while your feeding him. Who ends up with more food on them? HIm or you?
    Sammi - OMG at Caleb...he's such a clever little man

Hi all,

Thought I'd be able to get online more now my PC's alive again but I haven't had a minute to myself since I started back at work.

It's not been a great month cause my MIL passed away we knew it was coming cause she's been sick for a few months but it's still a bit of a shock so Lee's been pretty snitchy so I think it's cause of all the stress of it.
    I've been back in hospital again this time I had gastro but started V blood very scary! They said it's probably cause I had a hernia op at start of Feb and have been on Voltarin and that can weaken the lining of your stomach or something anyways I'm ok now.
    My kids are doing great Kyana is trying to walk and when she crawls we call her speedy cause she goes everywhere in a hurry it's so cute!
    Sammi - I know the feeling with Caleb pulling himself up on your pants Kyana pulls herself up on to everything and my mum keeps telling me how my sister walked at 8 months and Kyana's gonna be the same - but I'm not sure I'm ready yet!
    Dee - OMG you sound so calm I would be freaking out if I was pg again now - are you ok? (Cause ofcourse not everyone is as panicky as me - lol)
    Hi to everyone else.
    xxdd

HI all

Well it looks like it starting to get busy in here again.

Jst got back from the MCHN, as Charlotte lost weight last week, and again she has lost another 65 grams this week, so we are off to see the pead this thursday. Hopefully they can tell me whats up with her.
    My HN also said that I can give Charlotte banana for breaky, lunch and dinner if I have too, as its the only thing she will eat.

Sarah- wow, 14 weeks already, its gone to quickly. I think Tim has changed his mind about having more children, as his brother DF had a little girl on sunday, so no boys yet.

Sam- Wow at Caleb, I think he will the first one to walk.

Dee- Still no AF, i would be doing another test. Charlotte has started to clap hands too.

Talk to you all soon

I have been trying to get William to clap hands for weeks, but with no luck. Maybe I should try a new song with it. I think he is sick of hearing "when the saints go marching in" but I am trying to brainwash him.

Dee~ Looks like you could be joining be in the preggas group!!!

Kelly~ Maybe you and Tim can study up on how to have a boy. Although I don't believe in all of that stuff. I think I am having another boy, but maybe that's just because I can't imagine having a girl. 5 more weeks and I will find out what I am having.

Sam~ Wow Caleb will be walking before you know it!!

Gotta go rescue William he is getting grumpy on the floor. He keeps trying to crawl but gets really upset because he can't do it.

Hmmm....all these clever babies - Kyana doesn't even look interested in clapping her hands although she does splash the bath water even it you tell her "splash" and she gets all excited.

Where is everyone - it's quiet in here now I'm on..... did I scare you all away.....
    xxdd

DD~ I am still here!

How are we all today. I tried to give William weetbix this morning but he wasn't interested. He hates any little lumps in his food.
    I should go out and buy my easter eggs today. I think I will get William one of those little fold out couches for easter. What's everyone else getting their bubs for easter?

Sarah

Hi Sarah, I've been out to Aldi's and bought the bunnies for 99cents and they taste like cadbury's (so the easter bunny told me LOL!) but I've also got Kyana a little fluffy bunny cause that's what I've got for Shynelle also. Kyana won't care but Shynelle will. I'm quite sure Kyana will just wanna eat the fluffy toy! Everything is going into her mouth atm.
    xxdd

dd - Welcome back I am calm about it, but then I have told Mark if I am pregnant please book me into the looney bin now, 3 under 3 OMG but as he says it could be worse and I have 4 under 3, that is always on the cards since I`ve conceived twins once!!!! If it happens, it happens, it`s just a waiting game atm.

Kelly - GL tomorrow, I hope they can shed some light on what the problem may be.

Maz - Glad I could make you laugh, you can imagine the mess, it`s not pretty LOL

Yay for all the clever babies clapping hands, Matthew didn`t start clapping till he was 9 months so Adrian clapping at 7.5 months is wonderful

Easter - don`t talk to me about easter, the eggs are so expensive, Adrian will be getting a soft toy, Matthew a little egg (I don`t need him more hypo then he is LOL) and my two step sons will most likely get a block of chocolate and a couple of small eggs.

Dee- 3 under 3, wow then you would be busy, GL with it all. Would you be unhappy if you were pregnant? What are the prices of easter eggs up there?

Sarah- I still don't have anything for the girls for easter. Madison's first easter we got her the Kick and whirl carnval, I think I may get Charlotte some books, and Madison a little egg, My mum is going to do an easter egg hunt for her.

Charlotte has desided that she did not want dinner last night nor breakfast this morning. So i think she is over banana, Now what do i give her? I have some banana castard mix, so I may make that up for her dinner. I am looking for to see what Ideas the pead has.

Kelly~ Is that the Banana custard farex? William loves that! I tried him on weetbix with no luck this morning but I will give it another go tomorrow with some pears in it.

Dee~ wow 3 under 3! that sounds scary!

I am hanging out for the second trimester to really kick in so I don't feel so tired. William is alot more demanding these days. He gets so frustrated because he can't crawl so he wants me to play with him most of the time.

I just went to Target to get some easter eggs. It was so busy. I got William a Bob the Builder teddy that has eggs in it. I might just leave it at that I think.

Dee, good luck with the waiting game and I think you have the best attitude good on you!

Kelly, my first ate anything but I have trouble getting Kyana to eat one day she'll gobble everything and the next I can barely get her to drink her milk - it's so frustrating. Yesterday she ate a full weetbix and was looking around for more and this morning I could only get one teaspoon into her!

Sarah, I so don't envy you going through the yuckyness of the start of pg - hope you start feeling better soon. I too think you tend to feel alittle more tired cause you have another little one to look after that's a very busy little person too now - lol!

Hi to everyone else.
    xxdd

Where is everyone....

Just thought I'd let you all know I've just come back from the hospital with Shynelle cause she fell over and her front teeth went through her bottom lip !!!!! They couldn't do anything cause being the position they didn't really want to stitch it but it was so scary and soooooo much blood (TMI) Poor little thing she must have seen the terror in my eyes and started to comfort me and saying "it's ok mummy I'm ok it's ok wipe your tears...." So YEP I'm great when things happen to my kids - lol!

xxdd

Time for a new thread!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678