Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #7

We can always convert you Kelly and Sarah hehehehe
    10am is the time

Too bad I'll be working. Oh well maybe next time.
    Convert me to cloth HAHA!!! William did a huge poo while in his jolly jumper that ended up in his singlet and pj's and I couldn't stand the thought of cleaning it so I threw them all in the bin! Yes I am a shocker!

Sarah- OMG, It does not take much to clean up a little bit of poo.

Sammi- i may just come over, I will email you some stage today.

Maz- i use cloth sometimes, I do have to go and buy some more.

I got Charlotte weighed yesterday, and she LOST weight, she lost 55 grams in 10 days so we are back to being at 7.025 kgs. So now we are booked in to see a pead at the end of next month, and we have to go and get weighed next week again.
    She did eat some breakfast today YAY, she ate 1/4 of a vita brit, mixed with water, better then nothing. I also have to go back to demand feeding Charlotte, when we were doing this she was gaining weight.

Kelly~ Obviously Charlotte just loves your boobies! I don't think you should stress about the solids too much. She will eat them when she is ready.

Sarah we are meeting from 10 so if you came a bit later it should be fine. LOL at you chucking out the poo stuff. DH did that once when Angus pooed in his pants when they were out at a car show. Cleaned him up, changed him and chucked the dirty stuff in the bin!

Kelly hope to see you. :hugs: hope Charlotte puts some weight on from the demand feeding. Will this mess up your good sleeping routine now?

Sammi- It has not messed up our routine, she is still sleeping great at the moment. I will come tomorrow, but I will be late, as I want Charlotte to go down for a sleep in the morning. I will email you now.

OMG Sarah at your throwing the pooed clothes out.

Kelly - Hugs to you, so sorry to hear Charlotte has lost weight.

Maz - Glad to here your doing okay. How did the parent teacher interview go?

Had one of those mornings here with the boys, Matthew`s body clock is out of whack since DLS ended so he`s very tired and was giving Adrian a hard time this morning, he also is going through a phase of screaming at Adrian so Adrian crys, it can get quite frustrating especially when a 22 month old does not listen to you!!!!!

I`m still waiting for AF (did I mention she was late), we had a couple of accidents with condoms this month, one was a major accident and it was totally lost LOL So here I am waiting, waiting, waiting, she`s now 6 days late I just wish she`d hurry up and arrive so I know where I am.

Phone`s ringing BBL

Dee- OMG, have you done a pregnancy test, just to be sure? I know what it is like for a toddler not to listen, Madison has this new thing where she says : Madison says no. She has become a little bugger lately.

Kelly I've emailed you

Dee OMG I've had to do the condom retrieval before. Such a passion killer...

I think I'm Oing today. Been sus for a few days that it was happening but I've got that old familiar O pain. Lucky for me my back is too sore to DTD ATM

Sammi- I have not got the email from you, My email address is [email protected],

Odd Kelly! I've sent another one now

I am spewin I am working tomorrow. I won't finish until the arvo so I will have to wait for the next meet up.

We'll have to arrange a weekday one I think Sarah

Sammi - Love your belly and little girl

Kelly - I did end up caving and did a HPT but it came up with a BFN, I have no idea what is going on, I`m normally so regular so this is very unusual for me.

Hope the meetup went well yesterday

Dee I'm loving them also...I don't think I want to give them back

Hi Girls
    Not much happening here. William still isn't crawling. He would rather roll all over the house! He keeps getting up on his hands and knees and rocking, but he can't seem to work out how to get moving.
    We have a new routine which seems to be working really well. And instead of bed at 930 he is now in bed by about 730 and wakes about 630. I love it as I can go to bed early.
    Wow I can't believe I am 14 weeks pregnant tomorrow! This pregnancy is going so fast.

Sami and Kel~ We really should organize another meet up soon. Sorry I couldn't come on Saturday.

I hope you are all well
    Sarah

hi ya girls
    Wow at being 14 weeks pg already Sarah. Its going so quickly
    Dee - have heard from a few girls that its considered the norm to have stupid craving and pg symthpoms at approx 6 -7 months as your hormones are getting back into their groove.
    Sorry to have missed you girls last saturday. Sammi did a wonderful job being a fabulous host and made the BEST pumpkin soup. Vy pigged out big time.
    Kelly - will email you some pics and WTG on buying some nappies
    School holidays - do we love them or hate them???? The boys are at each others throats and man, I could just scream and run for the hills. IM going to take them to an indoor play centre today adn then work them like slaves helping put in some paving. Must get the whip out PMSL

Hey there

Sarah glad the routine is working for you! William will be crawling in no time though it doesn't really matter how he gets about. As long as he is and thinks he's darn clever to boot!
    Dee is AF here yet?
    Maz I've almost murdered mine this morning already! Angus came in the bedroom while I was alseep and started playing with Trevors alarm clock. I was woken by white noise at full volume and he got such a fright he took off and hid in the lonuge

Hello Kelly,dd,dawn, Anna and anybody else I've forgotten!

Caleb has now started pulling himself up while holding onto my pants and he is kneeling up too. MIL reccons he'll be walking soon. BIL walked at 8 1/2 months so she keeps reminding everyone, and so did my nephew Oscar. I don't think I'll be ready for that

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast