Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #8

Just have to come in here and tell you that Tim said if he gets a pay rise ( if he takes the new job)
    we can have another baby.

Hey all,

Oh good luck to Tim (and you ofcourse Kelly) for the pay rise!!

Lee went for a job this morning and it's paying more we're so hopin' he gets it so I don't have to go back to work full time! I've already gone back from 3 days to 4 days - I know it has to be done and most days I'm ok with it - but todays not a good day - cause normally I'm at home playing with my bubba's and instead I'm at work

Hi Belle, hope you're doing ok. Hi to everyone else as well - oh and Kyana really is off and running - she had a little fall on my tiles and has obviously worked out that they hurt so she's only been walking in the loungeroom cause it's got carpet - clever little chicken.

Better go am really too busy to even be on here another boohoo
    xxdd

Hello lovelies

Hope you are all keeping well and enjoying this fine drenching we're having!

Kelly WTG! So will you try straight away or plan it for a little while down the track? I reccon it's good to know it's not out of the question. Angus was about 14 months before Trev decided one more wouldn't hurt but it took quite a few months before we felt ready to TTC.
    dd Kyana really is a clever girl for working that out!
    Sarah hi! PM in your box...
    Hi Dee, Belle and Dawn

Nothing much to report...Caleb is trying to stand up from kneeling without holding onto anything. He's not having much success ATM (I say a quiet phew about that one)

Any of the Melbourne girls if you're not doing anything tomorrow why don't you come along to Fountain Gate for a coffee. Email me for details [email protected]

Sarah and Kelly great company as always Thanks for a great morning!

Thankyou girls for Matthew`s birthday wishes, he had a great day

Kelly - That`s great news.

DD - I still can`t get over Kyana is up and running, she`s such a clever little girl. GL to Lee.

Sammi - OMG @ Caleb, another very clever bub in our group.

Sarah - How are you and William, is William crawling properly yet? I`m sure Adrian is never going to crawl properly.

Adrian is having a few problems with tooth #6, it`s right under the gums and his gum is brillant red, he`s also waking up more during the night again I`m putting it down to his teeth, otherwise he`s well and doing nicely.

Matthew is starting preschool on Tuesday, I`m feeling like I`m kicking him out of the nest and hoping I`m doing the right thing, he has only been left 3 times for very short periods (max 2 hours) so this is a very big step for Mummy to take It will be good for him and Adrian and I can have some time together.

Dee- Matthew will be fine, Madison goes once a week for a few hours, and she tells me to go home, and loves it there, sometimes she does not want to come home.

Sam- We will have to do it again soon. Its always nice catching up.

Sarah- WHERE ARE YOU??????????

I am still here! Just had a busy few days so I haven't been online much. I ended up with a killer headache on Friday afternoon. So bad that I had to cancel my clients, I have never done that! I have been getting lots of headaches with this pregnancy, it's not very nice.
    We left William with Mum yesterday afternoon so we could go and test drive a new car which sounded like a great idea to me, then we got there and they don't do test drives on a Sunday??!! So stupid! We are only free on a Sunday as I work Sat morning and Christian has footy in the afternoon. I have just emailed Honda so hopefully they will bring one to me to test drive.

Kelly~ How did Tim go on Friday? He didn't seem too impressed when I seen him. Let us know when you are getting our Tware orders and I will have you and Sam over to my place for morning tea. I will set a date for the scrapbooking this week too.

Sam~ It was so great to catchup and see Caleb again. Next time I will have you guys over to my place. How's your back?

Dee~ WOW tooth number 6! William still doesn't have any! It will be great for Matthew to go to kindy so you can have some mummy and Adrian time.

Dee I understand where you are coming from. I'm sure he will be fine and you will relish your one on one time with Adrian!
    Sarah hope you're feeling better. I had headaches with my PG's. Nasty they were
    Kelly have the liners helped? Probalby wrong thread to ask that
    Hi to everyone else. Hope you've had a great weekend!

Guess I discovered a downside of having such a mobile boy. I caught Caleb hot on the heels of a spider yesterday Big bugger it was too. So far I've caught him about to eat a cricket too. Glad he didn't get his hands on Mr Spidey!
    We've got an insect plague ATM. Must be coming in to get away from all the rain

I have HUGE news!!!!
    WILLIAM CRAWLED TODAY!!!

I am so so proud! And of all places to start crawling, the Maccas playground!!

Well Done William,

Maybe I should of came with you yesterday. So when are we going to meet up again the tware comes on friday morning.

My news, Charlotte still wont eat, so I have started to keep a food diary, as we are going to the Royal Children's Hospital on tuesday to speak to someone there about her food issues. I also got her wieghed on Monday, she only gained 40 grams in 3 weeks, so now Charlotte weighs 7.130 kgs. So she is still so tiny.

GO WILLIAM GO WILLIAM GO WILLAIM

Kelly Come on Charlotte eat for mummy honey!

Caleb still hasn't got any teeth. I was sure they would pop up this week after our sleepless nights

I'll be up for another meet up on Fri!

Hi girls!
    I can have you guys over to my place on Friday or we can meet somewhere. Either way, count me in!

I will PM you both re: the scrapbooking.

Sarah

Yay for William, that just leaves Adrian now. LOL @ crawling in the maccas playground.

Sammi - Caleb sounds like a boy already after all the creepy crawlies he can find.

Kelly - Hugs to you.

Matthew had a wonderful day at preschool yesterday, Mummy was a bit teary, got home and it was so quiet although Adrian is a chatterbox Matthew is just full on, I didn`t know what to do with myself.

Have had a cuple of very bad nights, last night Adrian woke at 9.30pm crying then went down at 10pm up again between 2am and 4am wide awake!!!! Night before he was up every 2 hours throughout the night, hurry up toothy peg and come through please

Dee~ That's great that Matthew loved kindy! It must be nice to spend some one on one time with Adrian. I hope his tooth comes through soon. Bummer you don't live closer so you could come join us for coffee!

Yeah it is a bummer, I`d love to meet you girls, but it would be one very expensive cuppa LOL

I think our company is worth it! lol

Dee I'd love to meet you too! Ya never know I may be up there one day so watch out
    Hope Adrian is more settled for you tonight

Sarah if you can have us then it'll be nice to come over

I'm happy to have you. Just have to check what time suits Kelly as she is having our tware delivered Fri morning.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast