Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #8

OMG dd i will be that everything is ok.

dd anxious would be an understatement! :hugs:

Sarah I've considered using coles online but DH works for IGA so that would be a bit norty of me

Hi Dawn & Kelly are you out there? Hope you are OK if you are!

I'm sick now Have a throat like I've swallowed razorblades. No wonder Caleb has been keeping me up if he's had the same thing!

Thanks guys, well sorry about my little meltdown I am just trying hard to stay positive and think "happy thoughts" as Shynelle told me this morning. I have tried contacting the dept at the children's but there was no answer yesterday so I will try again today. I know it all seems abit odd cause even when I spoke with my dr and said that well if they have not rang that's gotta be good and he just said that they were still reviewing her results and waiting on one more so that is probably the hold up - and he didn't say it was good or it'll be ok - so I'm still in limbo so to speak.

Happy birthday ANGUS hope he has a wonderful day Sammi.

xxdd

Happy 4th Birthday ANGUS!!!!

dd don't apologise honey...it's better than bottling it all in!

We had a nice day for Angis b'day, except for the fact that silly moi got the wrong batteries for the walkie talkie set I got him so there was 2 frustrated little monkeys I can tell you.

Feeling better today! Caleb slept through so a better nights sleep that has helped me, though it took till 10:30 to settle him.

*bump*

Hey August girls we're off the front page!

Well things are going along fine here. Caleb is still only taking one or two steps before deciding that crawling is quicker. Fine by me!
    Still no teeth though we've had a few rowdy nights. I can feel them ready to break through when he lets me. He's got jaws like a steel trap!
    I was putting him in his high chair this morning and he got his finger pinched in the clip Poor bubba has a blood blister.

Hi all,

Kyana's last test came back negative so they have decided that they will monitor her every three months at the childrens along with having blood tests every time and I have to get her checked by the MCHN at least once a month in between to make sure there are no further changes if so they will cross that bridge but for now they are happy that it is just a benign lump but requires close monitoring.

I am so glad that sarga is over (sort of) I was so freaked out by it all I couldn't even begin to explain my emotions!

I just feel like I'm on this roller coaster thats been spinning slightly outta control since I fell pregnant with Kyana! I really need to sit back and breath slowly and deeply and "relax" as Shynelle would say.

Very quite in here hope all is well...

Don't worry Sammi - Kyana hasn't got any teeth yet either and Shynelle cut her first tooth at 11 months.

xxdd

dd~ that is such fantastic news!!!!!!!!! Now RELAX.

Sorry I haven't been around, all is well I have just been busy.

dd great news I hope you can chill out a bit now!

Sarah I was thinking of SMSing you to see if you were OK but I thought you may have been away for the long weekend

Sam~ Thanks for thinking of me. We will have to meet for coffee soon. When are you free??

Hi all!
    As you can guess my little boy Jensen Blair was born 24th August 2006 at womens & children's hospital In Adelaide. At 14:14 weighing 5lb3ozs (2490kgm)
    He was supposed to be born in September but alas I was induced at 38 weeks.
    Looking forward to chatting to other August '06 Mum's.

It has gone really quite in here all of a sudden I hope all is well with everyone - I do miss the chats.

Hello Catherine, welcome, I have a little girl Kyana I was due on at the start of August but had my baby 27th July so tomorrow she'll officially be 11months old.

Hi to Sammi, Dawn, Leah, Sarah, Kelly and everyone else out there in Cyberland....

I'm still waiting on Kyana to cut her first tooth but nothing yet. She has had a temp the last couple of days and has an ear infection so she's a bit cranky and clingy to me so I'm hopin' that means a tooth is not too far away.

Anyways, hope to hear from someone again soon....
    xxdd

My little man has had to have corrective eye surgery to try to correct severe squint in both eyes. After the surgery things seemed to be looking good but now his right eye has turned back in again. So now he has to have a patch over his "good" left eye in the hope that his right one will take the slack.
    Patches are a disaster as he has to have them on for half his waking hours.
    Not an easy task to do. If anyone has any ideas or experience in this area it would be greatly appreciated.
    A bottle does do the trick for five minutes, but no longer.
    HELP!!!!

Hi all It has been quiet in here!

Catherine welcome Jensen was a teeny little bub! When does he have to have the surgery? I can't imagine how difficult it would be keeping an eye patch on him.

dd Caleb hasn't got a tooth yet either! Though I'm convinced it can't be too far away because he screamed from 12:30 - 3am

I think it's almost time for Calebs first haircut. He's been waking up with bedhair

Hi Sam
    Thanks for the welcome. Jensen had his surgery on Friday the 13th April at the 13th hour
    keeping the patch on him is the hardest thing in the world, he is so miserable when it is on.
    Thankfully his big brother Austin loves him and helps me out.

Yes, he was tiny. size000000 was too small, it was scary. Austy was only 6lb8ozs, but he seemed so much bigger than Jensen.
    He is now in size 00, and is apparently the size of 8 month old.
    Oh well, he is health, besides the eyes.

Time for a new thread everyone.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678