Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #

wow, that sounds like fun, pity i carn't go, Charlotte would be lost with her boobies.

lucysmummie Guest

you could express kelly couldnt you? if u wanted to?

Yeah, come out Kelly!! Its a girls night out!! Anyone else want to come??

OK, i've organised a babysitter, so what timeare we going to do this?? Ill prolly get XH to drop me at the train station and get the train to flinders st, if we want to meet at Crown (prolly easiest) ill catch the tram down there. Lucy, if you want to come in with me you're welcome to meet me at the train station, (ill be going to essendon) and coming in, if you dont want Danny to navigate the city Just let me know!! I would ofer to pick you up, but the PITA of 3 kids and Ryan driving is i'll have no room

I don't mind what time. I have my grandparents golden wedding party, but it's a lunch time thing so it shouldn't go too late. I can't have too bigger night though as I have to work Sat morning I am looking forward to this!!

We also have to be good, because i have to drive into the city on saturday afternoon But i will still have a few drinks, there's one nightclub (i think) still there, a pub, lots of bars. There's lots to do, and if we get bored, we can always head into the city!!

Im so excited!!

lucysmummie Guest

I might just get my SIL to drop me off and Ill have a few drinks too but be warned cadbury over here (insert drunken emoticon) I think it wil b fun girls!!!!

Simone you are already 4, 090?!

Hi girls just a quick post as I am working all day and night.
    I hope all the mums and bubs are well!

Simone and Leah~ I don't know if I am going to be able to make it tomorrow night. We are having a lunch for my grandparents 50th wedding ann, and my small lunch has turned into a big party?! My mum decided to invite some (lots) more people. So I don't like my chances of getting away! I have Simone's mob no so I'll text if things change.

It is my 3rd wedding ann today too! Obviously with me working all day and night we won't be doing anything!

I can't wait to see you all on Saturday!!!!!!

Sarah

SARAH!!!! You cant not come now!!! Just tell them you already had plans dont back out now (LOL) just joking. Yeah, my post count is sad. *no life over here!*

Alright,im still in for sure!! Must go, have to get the kids breakfast, feed Anneliese (she just woke up - slept the whole night through!!) get the kids in the bath, out of it (mean feat right there!) and dressed, bags packed, off to daycare,and be at the tyre place by 11... by writing it down, it seems like alot more than i first though..

Be back later though!

I wont be able to go on friday but i will be there on sat, yay, can not wait to meet you all.

Madison cried when i dropped her off this morning, but i just rang and she is happy.
    Charlotte had her neddles today and was soooo good, only cried for a sec.

lucysmummie Guest

okay this is the last time Ill post before I meet you all!! leaving at 3pm today SO looking forward to meeting you all! sarah you HAVE to come!!!! maybe we could change it to saturday night??

anyway gota run, lucy is crying love you all simone text me whats happening

Leah - ill still come dying to meet you, and i thik you need a night out!! We're the same age too SARAH!! Come out you dork!! stay at the lunch for ages, leave with enought time to get ready and meet up with us!!

I really need a night out. Really upset about something that happened today, and i need this... hope you can still comeSarah, if not,darn those family meets huh? Leah, will speakto you when you get to melbourne. will sms you my home bumber (seeing as you will be local almost!)

what happened simone?

whats your email kelly? ill try and send you one (dont want to post it on here) just bear with me though, my email's playing up...

mines [email protected]

Simone my email is [email protected],

sent you an email...

So are we meeting at 3 tomorrow, where?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast