Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #

Kelly~ That is so great that Charlotte slept through for you!!!! Maybe if she does wake Tim can settle her back to sleep for you so she gets used to no boobies in the night.

Kat~ Great to see you popping in

Well my spray tan was a disaster but the hens night was great. I decided to go to a lady that works from home for the spray tan, I would definatly NOT recommend her!

I must go and try to have a nap.

Sarah- Charlotte slept through again last night, it was so nice to wake up and feel like i have slept, hope it continues. When she wakes up and after i have her i have to express as well, and i get about 60mls.
    Bugger about your tan, but good to see you had a good night out.

Kat glad to hear from you, that is great about Lucas enjoying his food, Charlottes not that keen on it.

Kat good to see you! Lucas sounds like he is doing well
    Sarah glad you had a great night. Bummer about the tan!
    Kelly fantastic about Charlotte! Bet you're feeling so much better now!

I went looking for farex yesterday and could only find banana flavoured one or one with 4 grains. What happened to good old plain baby rice. I went to 2 supermarkets. It was too lousy to stay out any longer Caleb hates the wind as much as me. I'll try the other one tomorrow.
    Trev took the boys to a car show and it was nice to have a bub and mum day but I think he was bored with just me Little monkey kept calling for me whenever I tried to put him down. This morning I put him on the loungeroom floor and he was grinning at his brothers and cooing. Very cute!

Well i think its safe to say to that Charlotte is sleeping through the night, yay, She lsept for 12 hours last night, 8pm to 8am.
    Sam- i got farex from safeway.
    Charlotte hates the wind as well, we went to Target yesterday and a pole fell on the pram, but missed Charlotte by a tiny bit, be both got a shock.

Kelly~ I bet you are feeling great in the mornings with all the sleep you're getting!!

I am having such a lazy day today. I have a list of things I needed to go to the shops to do but I just can't be bothered! I haven't even made the bed yet, and that is very unlike me. I think it is the wind, I can't stand the wind! I always end up in a bad mood if I go out in the wind so it is better to stay at home.
    William has his 6month check up at 3pm.

Sarah- i feel much better, how did William go today

William is now 8.8kg! 66cm long. He is going to be a toddler before I know it!!!
    Not much more to add tonight. We had a nice lazy day.

lucysmummie Guest

hey girlies just a quick not before lu starts crying and wanting more food! hope everyone is ok... lucy is doing great I think she said her first word on saturday! first she said it to mum when we werent there and then in the afternoon when we picked her up dan was sitting playing with her and she said "DA" it was bizarre cause we both just looked at each other and wondered if she could really say something like that so early! i thought ti wasnt until theyre like 1yr old they satrt saying stuff?!?

anyway just thought Id let you know me and danny had a tiny winy insy winsy accident the other day that im really worried about......

the condom broke on us! i hope im not gona get pregnant! im really really worried!!!!! HEAPS AND HEAPS!!!!!!

well anyway il talk to u all later sorry I havent been online much... just busy

Leah- oh no, i hope everything turns out fine, I am sure it will. Charlotte said her first word too, it was DaDa, so she keeps saying it now, its soooooo cute.

Sarah- wow William dosen't look that big, I am going to get Charlotte weighed next wed as she is still not eating solids and i really want to know if she is gaining weight.

Charlotte slept 12 hours again last night, 8pm-8am. She is such a good girl.

Kelly~ Bummer about today, I had just got home from Fountain Gate when I got it
    I wish William would sleep 12 hours. He generally sleeps 10.

Leah~ I hope the condom didn't break at the wrong time of the month. I am so glad that you and Lucy are doing so great!!! Yay on the first words!

SO what is everyone doing for Valentines Day??? I just got Christian a Tshirt and a card. We always get something small for one another.

Sarah

Sarah - i was going to text you when I left home, but i forgot, oh well we will have to try and meet up another time. Tim and I don't get anything for each other, as its my birthday on Monday.

Charlotte was a bugger today she did not want to sleep, and she was so clingy, oh well she is asleep now, hopefully to about 8-8:30am.

Charlotte~ Please have a nice long 12 hour sleep again for your mummy. And maybe next time we see each other you can tell William to sleep 12 hours for his mummy.

Charlotte slept till 7:45am this morning, so yay another long sleep.

Hi girls,

Just quickly popping in to say hi, had Mason weighed and measured on Friday and he's 11.8kg and 72cm long, he's a big boy to say the least, i mentioned to the nurse that i thought he had a slight turn in one eye and she checked with the light and sure enough he does. They don't do anything about it til they're 8 months so will be monitoring it. he's not that keen on solids, he likes fruit and oat porridge but not rice cereal oh well i'm sure he'll get the hang of it.

Sorry haven't got much time the kids are due home any minute.

will pop back in again soon, hugs ..........

lucysmummie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1978 View Post
    Leah~ I hope the condom didn't break at the wrong time of the month. I am so glad that you and Lucy are doing so great!!! Yay on the first words!

Ha ha ha ..... ..... they say the most fertile part of the month is the 14 days after your AF hey.... I actually had ovulation pains on the weekend....

well I hope everyones husbands were nice to them on valentines day!!!!I thought this year I would say nothin and see if i wuld get some flowers delivered or something nice...you know not nag or anything.... WELL WONT BE TRYING THAT ONE NEXT YEAR!!!! MEN!!!!

I got a nice teddy for valentines and a card. Nothing over the top. Oh and a fight! LOL MEN!!!!! I asked him if he could give footy training a miss tonight. I asked this as I am feeling really crap and I had to work tonight. So in order to work I have to pack up Will and his things, take him to mums and come back home to work. Feeling so sick I really couldn't be bothered. But NO HE HAS TO GO TO FOOTY TRAINING!!!!! Stupid men!!!
    And to make matters worse I have got home to a message from my client cancelling her appointment because she is sick!!! SO now I am off to pick up William!

I hope you're all having a better Valentines Day than me! LOL

Hi Dawn Mason is doing well! Angus had a turn in his eye but it corrected itself by the time he was 2.
    Leah Oooopsies! for whatever you want the result to be...you know what I mean.
    Kelly Charlotte is keeping up the good work! Well done little lady!
    Sarah hope you get to make up good and proper

Well nothing too exciting for me today. DH came home and had a nap ROFL. Maybe he's getting some energy for some sweet loving tonight
    I got some plain farex and gave Caleb a try. He hated it. Cried and spat it out everywhere. Wish I set up the video camera. I will set it up next time I try to feed it to him though!

Sam~ William will eat everything but hates Farex. I don't worry too much about him not eating it as I tasted it and it is pretty gross!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast