Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Babies born August 2007 #7

HI all,

Campari, good to focus on the positives Lunch tea breaks. even with the annoying twaddle, use it as your down time, you will appreciated home with Milla even more. Poor litte thing biting her tongue, I think there is heaps of blood flowwing through the tongue, hence the heaps of bleading and I agree I think it heals fast.

Happy Birthday for Milla too, I might not be back before then.

Thanks everyone, the tongue is all healed and my crazy monkey is all set for her birthday present overload tomorrow! She still has a bit of a mark where the tooth went in, like a scar already, but its not swollen anymore. She was sooooo drooly after it, and kept sticking her tongue out (even more than usual, as seen in her ticker photo).

I am still boobie feeding her, and I am so proud!! 12 months!! Woo hoooo! YAY to you too Becca, as you've had it even tougher with working full time for so long and expressing. Awesome job! And Rhianon, a big YAYYYYy to you!! And also a big yahoo to you Kim, for looking after a one year old, whilst being pregnant! Exhausting I bet. What a big year for us all!

All good here with the in-laws, but I have been working the last two days, so tomorrow the real test begins..

Byeeee xxx

to everyone.

Good job on the 12 months feeding campari. We are still feeding here too, but I have successfully weaned him off the middle of the day feed and ont cows milk. Yay!
    Now I don't have to express at work anymore!!

Hi girls!

Its been AGES!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE AUGUST BABIES!!!!!

Congratulations to Kim on your pregancy hun! I can't belive your already 16 weeks!!!

Well things are pretty good here. Colby is growing up very quickly! Walking, climbing, falling and crashing everywhere!! Her and her sister get along famously!

Sadly I decided to end our BF relationship as Brent and I now live apart and it was too hard when he took the girls on his weekend. She still looks for it and tries to make a bee line for my nipple when she see's them!

We did'nt do too much for Colby's first birthday. Just a bbq and a cheesecake for her to demolish.

Not much else to report. I will try and get in a bit more often. I am offline at the moment cause of the move but will be online again soon!

Hope you are all well....

Take Care!

Hi everyone!
    Good to hear from you Sara, and I hope you are doing OK with looking after your two girls by yourself I bet you are doing an awesome job!!

I've just figured out how to get pictures in the gallery, so put some new ones up from Milla's M-theme birthday party... she was a martian (I made her whole costume!), there was a monster, a mermaid, Madonna, Morticia... it was great fun.

Milla is going well... she is sleeping atrociously at night at the moment though, she always gets my hopes up by sleeping OK for a few nights, but lately its been BBs at 1:00ish and 4:00ish, and other wake-ups in between I had hoped she would be sleeping through by now, but not to be. She is a little monster, she just hates to sleep!

We finally got her in to a child care centre, its a new one that opens in October, so until then my PILs and DH look after Milla on the two days I work, but from OCt she will be in Ccare on Tuesdays. I am gearing up for lots of colds and clingyness, but I think she will actually enjoy being there, she loves being around lots of people.

Better go, I have to make something for Fathers Day....a little photo booky thing of all Milla and Daddy things... no $$$ presents this year!!

Byeeeee x

wow... really quiet!
    Just wondering how everyone's going?

Hey there!

Yeah, its super quiet in here...

I don't really have any new newsy stuff... the in-laws have literally just left after their 5 week stay. I think Milla will really miss them, they were so good with her and she had constant attention all day every day. Mummy alone can't possibly match that!

Milla is walking everywhere now. For a while she preferred to crawl but would walk if she was already standing up, but now she walks way more than she crawls, although sometimes just walks on her knees if she can't be bothered standing up and doesn't have far to go. We've taken her to the beach a few times and she absolutely loved it, she just grinned the whole time and raced around in to the water and ate the sand and was fascinated by her feet sinking in the wet sand when a wave came in. Too cute.

She has still got just 8 teeth, but I am SURE there must be more on the way as she has been a horror child at night recently.. waking for an hour at a time every two to three hours. I am zonked, but determined NOT to resume boob-feeds at night (tho sometimes I give her one at 4 am or so, but that's practically breakfast huh??!). She has a breakfast boob and a bed time boob, and the rest of the time its water and a bit of cows milk in sippy cups. She is only eating finger food these days (apart from brekky). She refuses to eat from a spoon, so I am constantly trying to come up with finger food ideas. Mostly she just loves to eat plain pasta.... and mango.

How's your pregnancy going Kim? A friend of mine just had her second baby last week, and we are all clucky over her. No plans yet here though!

Look forward to hearing how you are all going too!

Byeeee xxx

hey everyone! yes, its been quiet indeed. i've actually joined the belly buddies for april 09 - we're expecting #2!! just found out n so excited!!

i've stopped boobies for arianna just after her 1st birthday as i felt very sore at each feed. could have been a combo of the early pregnancy n those powerful suctions. i dunno but she is on formula now as she is sometimes a picky eater. she isnt much into finger foods sadly, so i spoon-feed her most of the time. being from an asian background, she eats a lot of rice porridge cooked with vegs+mince lean meats.

OMG Congratulations!

newmuma07 Guest

Smile New to thread!!!

Hey everyone,

I was hoping to join the group. My name is Kiera and I have a beautiful DD Sophia who was born on the 27 August 07. I have also just found out I am PG with #2 YAY!!! I believe this bub should be due around 29 June 09.

Look forward to chatting!

Welcome and congrats on #2!

It's pretty slow moving in here atm, but we're here to chat!!

Jensen took 4 steps! We've being making him stand and moving 2 steps back so he has to move towards us, and Saturday (hehe his 14mth birthday) he took 4 towards the couch (where I was!) woo hoo! We are on our way to walking! My mum, my sister, dh and I all saw it! We all clapped and yahoo'd and carried on like pork chops - he was quite proud of himself! bil missed it, but worked out that he took steps. I was so proud - and happy other ppl witnessed it too! Took a few more yesterday but not all at once. He'll quite happily walk around the house pushing a push toy or hold your hand (just one and not both) and walk. He takes you for walks, and gets cranky and pulls you along if you don't go where he wants to! Not long now!

that is awesome scones!! arianna still isnt walking although she is pulling herself up alot so i expect her to show off in nana's house when we fly out for christmas on 19/11. cant wait....would be great if she could start walking there, it would mean less carrying for me as my back has been killing me with #2. blek!!! o well, gtg ladies....back soon.

Hi girls!

Congrats on those 4 steps little Jensen!

Colby has been walking on her own for about 2 months. She can almost run!! But she did have Briley as an incentive to get up and run around.

How is everyone??

All is pretty well here. Just started at the Gym today. Not sure of my current weight but I know i'd like to lose at least 15kgs.

Oh and forgot to mention that we got Colby weighed and measured yesterday at the Dr's. She is 11.5kg's and 75cm's. She is 1.5kg less than Briley who is nearly 2 1/2!

newmuma07 Guest

Congrats on Jensen walking!!!! Its so exciting seeing them take their first steps.
    Sophia has been walking since just before she was 10mths. Now she is so full on its unbelievable. The other day she stood on top of her rocking horse! She also climbs all over my exercise equipment and even sits in my pot plants! I never in a million years thought she would be this active at 14mths.

Hi all.
    I was really active on here when pregnant with DD2, and kind of dropped off after she was born. I've found out that I've missed the support from the BB community, so here I am - 15 months later.......

I still recognise some people, great to read back over a few pages and update myself (a bit). Looking forward to hanging around again.

hey everyone.
    my little angel taylah rose is an august baby, she is actually born on my uncles birthday

she seems so grown up some days its amazing, she has such a strong personality adn loves drawing adn colouring.
    and funnily hates dolls lol she loves cars and bikes but i guess she was around bikes from before she was born lol

she loves to dance and sing well yell and loves music

Hi Ladies

I noticed this thread hasn't been used for quite a while but I thought I'd introduce myself.

My DS (the REAL cheeky monkey) was born 21st August 2007.

He loves dancing, drawing, books and FOOD.

Just wondering what everyones children have accomplished lately? Any milestones or proud moments?

no real milestones here, my ds is starting to say more words. Today dh and I heard him say clear as day "Andrew", dh's name.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast