Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #20

HELLOOOOOOO....*listens for echo to come back*

My it's been quiet in here - not that I can talk though! *LOL*

Just popping by to say 'hiiii' and also to sneak in and say -

"HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN DREW!!!" for yesterday (the 6th). I sent Leanne a message and we're catching up on Tuesday for a picnic in the park for his birthday.

Booked my flight from Brisbane to Sydney to see Westlife on Tues 27th Feb. I got sick of waiting to see when John's work decide to tell us when we're moving. It's all up in the air as the project is taking longer than normal, and John reckons they'll give us like a week's warning before we're supposed to move. Needless to say I went off my head. No-one should expect a family to relocate INTERSTATE in a week (we'd have to pack, find a place to rent, do the move, settle in...etc), let alone with a baby!

Anyway, John reckons we could be here in Brisbane til June the way everything is going so I bit the bullet and booked my flight. Soo....I'll fly into Sydney at 9:30am on the Tues, and will be hanging around for an hour for my friends to arrive from Melbourne. I have the concert at the Sydney Superdome that night, but I might have a few hours to spare for lunch if anyone is interested in meeting up? I fly back out into Brisbane on the Wednesday morning at 10am, as the Brisbane concert is that night.

Hello Ladies,
    Sorry I've been so slack. I have just not known what to write for some reason.

Hopefully I can come back online tomorrow and do personals but I will just do a little update for now.

Things are going well. I can't even remember the last time I posted so sorry if I repeat myself. Logan had his vaccination a couple of weeks ago, he was very brave and didn't cry for the first needle, cried a little bit for the second one and completely lost it on the last one. But I am so proud of him since I was freaking out just looking at the needles LOL.. He had a good Christmas, was completely spoilt and I had to take the Christmas tree down early so I could dedicate one corner of the lounge room to his toys. I got his a rocking horse that makes noises, it's mouth and tail moves too. Whenever he hears the trotting and neighing noises (even on the tv) he bounces around like he is riding his rocking horse.. so cute.

Over the last few days he has learnt to say "ball", "book", "duck" and can kind of say "shell" (it's for his Auntie Shell, he points at her and says "ShhhELL!"). He can also say "yeah", "yay" and "nah".

I taught him to put his toys away the other week, he loves to put things away, even if they're not his and even hid a remote in his backpack for a few days.

I remember some of you said things about tantrums, well Logan has little tantrums. He tends to be very sooky though, and he has started head butting.. He mostly does it to me, but has started doing it to the floor if I put him down and he wants to be held, or I don't let him touch some thing he shouldn't be. At first I thought he was just head butting my breasts because I have stopped breast feeding him, but it has become a regular thing and he even head butted his Nanna today.

I am kind of sad about no more breast feeding, but oh well it had to stop some time heh.

Well I had better go to bed. I hope you're all well and had good weekends.

8.73 kg is what Abby now weighs. She is such my little lightweight! She had her vac, and ever since she has been having a fever! Poor chicken. Hopefully it will be better soon! We have been busy and a bit hurting with the headaches and tooth ache and Abby withe her fever, so I havent been on the computer much at all!

Christie so happy you are having a little girl! How perfect now you wil have one boy and one girl!

Melly wow Logan the clever one saying all of those words!!

Abby will now BAAAA when I ask her what does the sheep say! Then she claps because she is proud of herself! It is too funny lol!

Yikes Meg at the snake! I think that would turn me off to gardening for awhile!

Beck Wow I must have missed something! you are moving?? I think it is my baby brain...I think I remember now. Tell me again though, its foggy! lol!

Dani I hope Jett is feeling better! I absolutely love his professional photos! Wow they did a beautiful job! I bet they will want to use those shots in their advertising!

Kate as always I love the new shots of Jasmine! She is so cute! looks like she did so well at the hair cut! What a biggie girl!

Missy I am so prous of you for giving up smoking! How is it going?

Tiff hope all is well with you and all your kiddos! Are they all back in school now? I bet the twins have to adjust to not having them around all the time after such a long break with them!

The rest of you I hope you are all well!

Happy Belated Birthday to big boy DREW!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW, I feel so bad, I've lost Leanne's mobile. Beck, do you mind texting it or emailing it to me. Did you get my text the other day?
    My poor baby had another allergic reaction to egg today. I thought she was going to be fine with cooked egg (a tiny bit in with other food) but she vomited, coughed, itched, went red etc. Extremely scary and Im going to have her tested now. Tiggy did you get Ivy allergy tested? Do I get a referral from my Doctor?
    Hope everyone is doing well. Beck, would love to catch up , will have to check the diary. I have college in feb.
    Still not back on net, can't wait to be though, hopefully by end of week.
    take care everyone xoxo

tiggy Guest

Hi Girls,

It's nice to see some of you back online. It's been a while.
    Meg, yep, we got a referral to the allergy/respiratory unit at our major public hospital through our paed but you can just go through your GP and I'm pretty sure in Sydney there are some private pathology units that will do it. Good Luck, it's very scary when your baby has a reaction to something, isn't it? It's sad too when I have to deny Ivy things because of it.

Sarajo - you are too funny! School doesn't go back for another three weeks :eek: I've just lost two to a sleepover with a friend so I only have the five to go food shopping!
    Sorry that you have been unwell and Abby too. Hope tht things pick up for you soon.

Melly! Good to see that you and Logan are travelling well. Good to hear from you!

Bec, you sound as though you are going to be one busy Westlife fan! Have fun, won't you!!!

Dani, how are you and Jett? Hope things are settling for you too, with your gorgeous guy's ears.

We are all set for baby two!
    Hi girls! SOrry we have been MIA at the moment but we have only returned from holidays yesterday and I have been procrastinating (nevermind the 8 loads of washing i have done!) getting on the computer as it meant I would have to check the credit card balance LOL! Wasn't too bad.
    Yep we can confirm that Marnie will be a big sister in early August. DOctor's appointment on Monday - I am certainly a lot more relaxed than I was with Marnie's pregnancy and just trying to cruise with it. We haven't told anyone but a married couple we are friends with who live in Canberra! I am around 9 - 10 weeks - but will find out more soon.
    I will be back later to check out what you guys have been up to!
    Yippee for me!
    Last edited by Renee Elizabeth; January 8th, 2007 at 06:12 PM. Reason: pregnant brain

OH MY GOD....CONGRATULATIONS RENEE & FAMILY!!! We're THINKING about trying in June/July but not sure yet. I can't believe you got to 9-10weeks without telling us you were even trying, let alone pregnant!

tiggy Guest

CONGRATULATIONS Renee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very happy to hear your fantastic news!

I had to Beck - I didn't want to tell and then have what happened to me last time. I am great to tell secrets too!
    I just realised I had but down Baby Three! - had to change it - lol my reason for editing!

Hi everyone,

Sorry we have been gone for so long! Changed internet companies, and then lots of things have been taking up my time, along with going back to work for 2 full days a week.

Don't know if it was on the thread or not that i was complanining about this old lady i worked for - i'm not working for her anymore, so i'm very happy! I emailed my old boss, who wanted me back after 6 weeks but i wasn't ready, and he said he would take me for as much time as i had for Jan, but i'm hoping its for longer!

Congrats to Renee & family - thats great news! We are TTC atm, so hopefully i'll join you in the pregnant club very soon. Just got my 2nd AF after having him, not sure if i O'ed last time, so i'm hoping this month things are more normal (AF is def. more normal now - a lot lighter than last)

Happy birthday to all those i've missed! I can't believe they are all 1!

It seems like everyone babies does so much more than mine (althoguh i guess DA is at the end of Jan). He makes lots of dif sounds, but i wouldn't say that are consistant enough to be talking, and although he has been walking around furniture for like 4 months now, doesn't look like he will walk anytime soon! He was always so ahead of his milestones, now i'm not so sure?!

Anyway, i'm so tired and just want to fall into bed. We are trying to start a diet, and i've been good about using our x-trainer, already lost 1.5kg in a week, but have been a bit slack, so i'm trying to work on myself to go and do 15 mins b4 bed!

Anyway, must run, will try and post more tomorrow.

I've got to go buy DA a bday present - i've decided to get him a doll cos he is really into dolls when we go to other ppls places - i think he just likes the faces, and i figure he will learn they are girly b4 long and i don't really have to worry!

Have a great night,

Yael

Welcome back Yael and best of luck for TTC no.2! I'm sure you'll be joining Renee in the preggers forums soon.

Sarajo - I think we're gonna have to time our TTC, cause I want to take one of my December buddies with me! *L* (Although I have NO intention of conceiving another due in dec bub!)

Yay Renee! I had an inkling that you were!! Woohoo! How exciting! And already 9 weeks along? Wow! What a wonderful 2007 this will be for you!

lol Definitely Beck! I would love to be belly buddies with you again! We are thinking August, so if you start TTC in June/July, I wil just have to talk DH into that! lol! I told Don that we could try and then stop trying if nothing happens before February, and start back again in April because I dont want another December bub either! lol!

Yael great luck and have fun TTC #2! How exciting! Dont worry about milestones. Especially the talking and walking ones! My nephew is 14 months and only knows one word (shake shake shake) but he runs around everywhere. Abby knows an average amount of words but has no interest in walking! Every baby's different! DS will walk and talk when he's ready!!

ETA just noticed the change from infant, crawler, teenrager, etc back to member! I wonder why they changed that back?
    Last edited by Yael; May 20th, 2010 at 09:54 PM.

tiggy Guest

Sarajo,
    It was because alot of girls who had experienced a miscarriage were complaining to Kelly when it was coming up infant. They were finding it distressing. After so many complaints, I guess Kelly got sick of it, so changed it back to the old system but it just made others complain so then she just changed it to member, platinum member etc.
    There is a big thread in the messages for moderators section

Hi guys, back at the inlaws so popping on the net.
    CONGRATULATIONS RENEE!!!!!!!!!! How very exciting!! I'ts exciting that others are thinking about TTC again!! I am not thinking about it, but I keep debating in my head whether I could go again (would be a couple of years away). I just don't know if i'd cope, I just get sooo exhausted. ANyway, we'll see what happens.
    Beck, would you be able to email me Leann'es mobile? Im feeling so bad I didnt' ring her for Drew's bday. Can you please tell her I was thinking of them on the 6 th.
    Once Im back on line i will do alot of personals, sorry I haven't been able to for ages.
    talk soon xoxo

Hi all

Sarajo Going ok with the none smoking. Very hard but getting there. Im sure ill get there. Hate having getting the needles but they have to have them. Hope all will be ok soon.

Happy Birthday DREW

Renee Big congrats on your and I hope all goes well.

DH and I are trying the IVF again in Feb and I hope I can add a BFP to my sig. We were looking at the old video's of Callum when he was 4 weeks and has made us want another all that much more. Im sure It will happen.

Callum has just got another tooth. No: 6 yay. LOL. He has been off his lunch abit but still loves his brecky and dins. Walking all over the place and has some bumps to move it. Poor little thing.

Well we all set for Callum's first party on the 4th Feb and I cant wait. Lots of ppl coming and having jumping castle for the older ones. Hope its a nice day as swimming will be happening as well. I'll be putting photos up as soon as I get them done. Is there anything I should know or do to make the party more fun as there is going to be a age range. Kids from 1 to 16. Hmmmmm maybe get the older ones to play some games with the little ones.

oh well I hope your all well and will talk soon.

Take care xx

Hi Girls,

CONGRATS RENEE!!! Welcome to the preggy club!!! I'm so excited for you!!good luck for a h&h pregnancy and also with the tiredness in front of you running around after Marnie with a preggy belly!!!(speaking from experience!!)

Hope everyone else is well, we're good here just flat chat today..will be back later on..

Hello Ladies,
    Wow I have been pretty slack at keeping up to date at the moment. I have no real excuse as things are pretty quite in the Leith Household at the moment.
    I have had my hands full with a sick little boy. I think the heat; tailed end of the ear infection and more teeth coming through has contributed to the late nights and camp out on the lounge room floor. Last night was the best night that we have had in about 2 weeks. He slept most of the night and we didnít have a Wiggles session @ 2am.
    Ben is back at work on day shift just for this week. He has decided to go back early so that he can have a week up his sleeve at anytime. Jett is really missing him, when Ben just getís home Jettís smile could light up the world. So cute!!!
    I am getting lots of cleaning done around here while I am having a break from work. I canít wait to start again as I am missing some time for myself. Sounds a bit selfish but work just gives me that little break.
    Tiggy - Things are getting back on track here
    Beck Ė You must e so excited about the West life concert. I would love if you came to the Melbourne on then we could catch up. I understand the hip pocket situation, I am going back to work for the same reason.
    Meg Ė I would have freaked at the black snake. I donít mind tame snakes but wild ones scare me. Great to hear that Coco went well with her injections, I wish Jett was that good? Meg canít wait till you are back online, have been missing the updates. Have you taken any new photos? I would love to see some of the house and the view from the balcony.
    Sarajo Ė Yeah, Jett is feeling much better thanks. I took him back to the doctor, as he wanted to see him after he had finished his antibiotics. The ear infection is all cleared up.
    Leanne - Happy Birthday DREW!!! Hope that you both had a great day .
    Missy Ė Good luck with Callumís party. All I can say is I wonít be having a big one for his 2nd. I was stuffed by the end of the day. If the reloís got things for themselves I didnít think I would of been as tired, lol!!
    A jumping castle was a great way to entertain the kids, even the big ones.
    Renee Ė Congratulations to you and your family on buba #2. :biggrin:
    I am so stuffed, Ihave no idea but I have been in bed by 8pm every night.

Missy how exciting with the TTC in Feb! Man we are going to have a lot of preggies here!! I just hope you all still keep posting here too! I love Callums new ticker!! As for the party, it will come and go so quickly, so try to enjoy it as much as possible instead of trying to make everyone happy all the time. They will be happy enough just watching Callum enjoy his cake and pressies!

I have uploaded some more pics today! I'll try to get them up on Abbys pic site and email them today! If I dont have your email already, please email me so I can add you to my address book! My email is [email protected]! Thanks!!

ETA Tiff am I allowed to put my email on a post?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast