Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #7

Default Babies Born December 2005 #7

This thread is for parents of children who were born in December 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    nellbe - [email protected]
    *Shannon* - shanno[email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

December '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: webbmeg
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.33kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Coco Arabella
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    8 days early, 3 hour labour.

Forum Name: Melly01
    Baby's DOB: 05.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs3┬Żoz/3.268kg Length - 49.5 Head Circ -34.2cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Logan Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/loganmichael/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 16 days early, 2 hour labour.

Forum Name: totalbabe77 (Christie)
    Baby's DOB: 7.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.775kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Owen Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/buttonswalters
    Health Concerns: 50% chance he would have haemophilia - all clear!!thank god!!
    Notes: induced(1 lot of gel only)on night of due date as they were worried he would be too big as no interventions were allowed due to chance of haemophilia & had about 30 people in the room when he was born for the same reason, 10hr labour(8 hrs of contractions), 20mins pushing.

Forum Name: gemini6 (Kate)
    Baby's DOB: 15th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs 9oz Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Jasmine
    Baby's Website: www.picturetrail.com user name:gemini_6 pw:december
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:Induction

Forum Name:Rach
    State:Victoria
    Baby's DOB:20/12/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 pounds 14 oz- Length 51cm- Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:Female
    Baby's Name:Hannah Rose
    Baby's Website:picture trail Username dueindecember05 Password december
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Wonderwoman
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: December 20th 2005 (twins)
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 5lb 4oz & 5lb & 7oz Length - 47cm & 46.5cm
    Head Circ - 34cm & 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male & Female
    Baby's Name: Torin Stephen James & Siobhan Isabel
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    Delivered at 38 weeks via c-section due to concerns about Torin's size

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Sarajo
    State: Texas, USA
    Baby's DOB: Dec 22, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs9oz Length - 19.75"
    Baby Name(s): Abigail Jo
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/abigailjo/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days late. Induced Wed night, born Thursday 1:16 PM

Forum Name: Beckibee (Becka)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 10oz Length - 38cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby's Name: Madeline Natasha
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/squishybub/
    Health Concerns: Jaundice for first couple of days
    Notes: Induction via drip after waters broke and contractions/labour was failing to progress at significant pace.
    __________________________________________________ __________

HERE is where you left off

*L* I always have the worst timing.....

Meg I'm sure you didn't say anything at the meet-up that would lead Christie to not come back! Maddy's sleep last night was almost exactly the same as Coco's; except Maddy did 8:30pm-3:00am; 4:00am-6:30am. That's actually another good night for us...can't help but think that with all of the crying during the day trying to get her to have a nap; that Maddy is so exhausted at night and she's sleeping better.

LOVE the pics of Abby Sarajo (oh and Meg, love the new one of Coco - too cute! hehe). We have some very beautiful babies!

Have a lovely day ladies! Have all the bubbies had their 4 month injections now?

Thanks for the emails Meg....I've added Coco to Maddy's webfriends page...hope you like!

:wave:

Hi Everyone

Im still here. Im not leaving BB unless they kick me out lol

Ive been able to read and catch up every now and then but Ive just been so busy!

I will try very hard to get on to catch up later today when Jasmine has a nap.

Good to see you are all well and all of your updated webpages ARE TOO CUTE. All of us have such cute & clever babies, lucky mums we are

OMG Kate....I cannot stop laughing at the first Easter bunny suit photo of Jasmine on your website! :chairfall: :happy4u:

SO CUTE, Easter bunnies Jasmine and maddy!! You guys are so good, I am hopeless at doing any special occassions. I know Sarajo is great at dressing Abby up too!!
    gotta go, bathtime and hypo time xoox

tiggy Guest

Hi Girls,
    Put a couple of new photos up too, if you're interested.

Thanks guys! Yes I looovee dressing Abby up! She is my little baby doll!

Kate love the bunny suit! Jasmine is just too cute! You should put your pic together with becks and have a couple little bunnies! How cute!

Tiggy the twins are getting so big! I love the smiles!

Y'all are right, we have the cutest babies in the world!

I am going to the docs tomorrow because I have STUPIT MASTITAS in the other boob now! I am so upset, it hurts so bad. I have a headache along with it, and I took some vicodin and that seems to take the edge off a great deal! I wonder if they have to touch my boob durring the exame?! If they do, they will hear me scream big time!

Meg, whats hypo time??

Have a great day everyone!

Sarajo, hypo time is when Tilly gets hyperactive!!! It's as though she's had lots of sugar or somethign (which she hasnt') and she does cartwheels through the unit, talks REALLY loudly, dances, wants Coco and talks VERY loudly in Coco's ear!!
    Tiggy, the twins are gorgeous!! They've grown so much. isn't smiling just the best thing ever!
    Coco is a roly poly baby now, she won't stay still.
    Tim was away last night and I found teh night really long. Coco woke up a few times so I've decided today that after each feed in the day Im going to giver her a top up of formula. I think she may be hungry. If that works Im starting her on solids.
    have a good one guys xoxo

Solids...fun! Is anyone else starting solids yet? I think next week the doc will tell me to start Abby on solids. (she told me we would start talking about it at her 4 month). I cant wait to have her try different flavors and everything!

I'm tempted to start Maddy on solids because she's holding things in her hands and transfering them from hand to hand and into her mouth...DH reckons she'd be into feeding herself if she could. Plus, she watches us eat like a hawk.

I'm not going to though...the MCHN told me that they definate don't recommend solids (even rice cereal) before 6 months now as it can increase the chances of childhood allergies. So, unless Maddy stops putting weight on at a decent rate or something else happens; I'll be waiting another 2 months.

Beck, its so annoying, EVERYONE has different advice. All the books, leaflets say 4-6 months for solids, but both my aunty and MIL heard on the radio (different places) the other day, that 4 months is recommended now as people are leaving it too long, and babies nutritional needs are not being met.
    I found a book I wrote for Tilly the other day and it said the date I started her on solids, she was 3 months, 3 weeks. COuldn't believe I started so early!!
    Anyway, moral is, she's ok! She has very mild exzma which only started when she was 5, so I would say it's unrelated to starting solids at 4 months!! I would definitely follow bubs signs and not feel guilty when youstart. Coco is watching us like a hawk and hasn't put on weight in a long time, so I think that means I should consider. But like you beck, I want to wait as long as possible.
    Regardless of advice, i just think their tummies are so new and delicate, that the longer the better (just not too long to cause nutritional damage.). Honestly ... theres' always something!!!

I agree Meg...I guess there is so much conflicting information. The info about not starting until 6 months by my MCHN came from the World Health Organisation. Of course, it'll probably be totally different in a year and they'll be saying you shouldn't start til 8 months or something! *L*

Just posted in the WAHOO room but...

SOOO excited. Just wanted to let you know that Maddy went down in her cot at just after 11am screaming as usual and it's now 12:00 and she's ASLEEP! *L* Will probably only last a few minutes but I FINALLY succeeded! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

I suppose winning gold lotto would be OMG...but still, getting your little baby down to sleep for the first time in her cot is a WAHOO too!

Just a quicky & hopefully not to offend, but when I was in the sleep school with Matilda a new study had just come out saying that 6months was the age... since then they have been changing the information out saying 6 months. I know alot of what our mothers did is different but the research mainly has to do with food allergies as well and intolerances. I'll post a link with some info that may be scary but helpful!

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22130

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/view...=21043&start=0

Thanks Christy, I think I'll just go with what Coco wants. But like I said, tilly is ok and she started before 4 months. My friend had a bub who had allergies from birth, so I just personally think it might be genetic. But I do understand 6 months is recommended. I just hope Coco has no allergies. the peanut allergy is very scary. I will do my best to hold off, . I said the whole time I'll wait till 6 months, I also said no dummy, I also said no formula....we do 2 out of 3 already!!!
    Beck YAY for Maddy's sleep and I think it's better than lotto. I TOTALLY understand how trying and hard it is with a non sleeper so I understand how ecstatic you must be!! It's funny what becomes exciting to us when we become parents!! I have to say a huge well done on persevering. You will be so glad when she sleeps you'll wonder what took you so long (well, it's not really been that long, for me it was 8 months with tilly). And even if it takes a while, you're on the right path. She's made huge improvements in one week!! Good on you!!

Juat got back from the obgyns and i do have mastitis, and antibiotics should take care of it! Abby had like 4 loud poops during the exame! It was so embarassing and funny!

thanks for the links Christy, I'l have to check them out!

YAY BECK! Congratulations!

:fuming: Why are guys clueless sometimes??

Don just called, and all week I have been looking forward to a no-plan weekend so we could spend time just the 3 of us, and he calls and says he is taking a visitor from Japan out shooting Saturday. He said, that doesnt effect my weekend and I can still relax, but it totally effects my weekend because I now have to watch abby by myself again. Then he says that he is inviting the guy over to meet at our house! So now I have to clean and get ready and have snacks and drinks available! Argh! I have a headache and am not feeling well today boob-wise, and I told him I cant even think of cleaning right now. He said thats ok, the house isnt that bad, it wont take much. I went from not feeling well with the hopes of a relaxing weekend to total stress.

Thanks for letting me vent. I needed that!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast