Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #12

morgan78 Guest

Well we had a crap night - Alex decided that at 10pm he was going to scream and wanted to sleep with us which was okay except he didnt keep still the entire night and then whether it was cause she got cold or the noise of her brother moving Vicky woke at 3.30pm for a feed (normally sleeps til 6am atm) and then wanted to play until 5ish argh!

Crap night here too girls. I fell asleep on the lounge with Abbey during Underbelly and woke near 12. Went to bed and Abbey woke before 2 am, after that we were awake around 5 times, this was all before 6 am. Of course Tehya was up by 5.45 too.

Sooooo damn tired and the day is only just beginning.

morgan78 Guest

:hugs: Trish your night was definately worse than mine - Alex decided to get up at 5.50am and wanted me to play with him straight away - i'll just have to keeping opening the coffee jar and inhaling.

Hi everyone,
    so sorry to hear about the crap nights for everyone lately - esp Morgan & Trish - must have been something in the air, crap night here too. I think I was up every 30 min - 1hr to put the dummy back in & then DD wanted feeding 5.30 am and wouldn't go back to sleep. Nice to know we had company in other houses round the place. Has just gone down now but visitors on the way & house is a dump so can't get sleep.
    Maybe it's a growth spurt thing, cos it sounds like all the bubs are doing it. She's been waking heaps every night wanting dummy. I'm stressing about what's going on & whether to get rid of the dummy + have a hard week teaching her to sleep again on her own. Wish she could talk so I knew what to do !!! AARGH.
    Bad luck about the licence Lara. Hope it gets sorted soon with less stress next time.
    Hey, I love my front loader too, especially for the nappies, altho I agree that it's slow. I must be a bit stingy b/c I haven't used full scoops of powder for years, even before nappies. Just can't believe it takes that much powder, and if I use recommended dose for front loader even, get the foam explosion. They're way gentler on the clothes I've found!

Crap night here too. Took me ages to get Loren off to sleep. Finally got her down at 10pm, she woke at 1.30 for a feed and then woke again at 4am, 4.30, 5 and 5.30am. I agree Jus, all our bubs must be growth spurting or developing and their sleep is disturbed. Either that or the moon is in a weird phase.

Coffee time

BTW - When awake Loren seems to be getting really cranky and yelling out alot. She is not happy just to sit around, she wants to be heald and on the move all the time. This means my HAB gets a workout and I really don't sit down much. She also does heaps of grunting and squealing.

hugs to everyone getting crap sleeps, may tonight the sleepy vibes get to all the little ones.

I had Sofia weighed yesterday and CW she is now 6kg - yay, all the 0000's packed away and in her 000's. She is full of smiles and had a full on laughing match with Maria this morning.

Maria however is so trying, its as if she knows now what naughty is and knows how to push my buttons. - 2 year old anyone?

Really must be something in the air.. not such a flash night here last night either.. Olivia woke at 12 and was unsettled till 4:30. just awake and grizzly. I think she gets either hot or cold during the night. this weather is playing a big part in her sleeping patterns at the moment I think.. I say bring on the cold weather so it isn't so up and bleepin down!!

Today was good though. Went out for morning tea I even took very hot freshly made scones Came home minus one child lol.. so had some nice time with jusy Jacob and Olivia. ALthough Isaac was dropped off half an hour later cus he got upset at mummy not being there *sigh* School next year is going to be fun!! not!

Well I am off to do some googling. Ethan is a fine mood. Olivia happy for now so will take some time out.. just finished power cleaning.. Isaac and Jacob happy little chappies

Hi Louise, it was lovely to meet you and your little girls. I am dreading the terrible two's as little miss asserts herself already.

Hugs to everyone who had a bad night last night. We had a good night and slept in till 10am but we needed it. Monique hardly slept yesterday and was up from 3.30-4.30am the morning before.

Bek, I know what you are going through. Monique is usually happy to play on her mat with her toys but lately she has been whingey and maybe bored so we put her in the bjorn and go for a walk or something. She is also taking ages to go to sleep, sigh.

Hi Jus, welcome aboard.

Right, off to do some things before Monique wakes for a feed.

morgan78 Guest

Just wanted to take Kitten2b up on her offer - only if i can give you my 2yr old in exchange

Vicky ended up sleeping til 8am yipee! but that threw her out for the rest of the day she only managed 2 x 45 min & 1 x 20min naps from then until 6.30 tonight at which point she crashed out on me poor soul. Fingers crossed tomorrow is better - dressed her warmer tonight & Alex has strict instructions to stay in his own bed - maybe i'll hop in with him at 2am

Nic - thanks for the fishing tip DP is off to by Alex a rod this weekend he's so excited (DP that is)

I bet alex and Dp enjoy it I expect piccies of course

I can't believe I forgot to post in here..

olivia rolled Back to Tummy last night and smooshed herself across the floor about 30cm

and tonight I was in the middle of cooking dinner and Olivia wanted a bath and Ethan was already in there.. so I took her down with the intention of a 5 minute bath. In the end she lay in the tub with me holding her laughing at Ethan and kicking and splashing. (so cute) Then I had to turn the sausages so Ethan held her real tight while I ran and did that (total trust) I came back (less then 20 seconds) and they were both kicking up a storm.. It was just so cute..

Ps the bath was less them 30cm deep. Just saying it as I felt guilty for leaving her with an 8 yr old in water. I certainly wouldn't make a habit of it the leaving the room that is but it might be fun for Olivia to have a bath with the boys. She really seemed to enjoy it

Shame on your Nic LOL, Abbey has bathes with Noah and Tehya all the time. More of a hindrance though. Tehya likes to get in her face so poor Abbey can't relax and enjoy it. Good for saving on water though.

WTG on Olivia's rolling, what a clever girl.

Morgan, hope you get some sleep tonight and good girl to Vicky for sleeping in. (OMG I am getting a let down writing about someone elses baby!!)

Tinsel, what I wouldn't do for a sleep in like that.

Louise, sure I'll take Maria, and give you my 13 year old instead YAY on Sofia's growth too. Clever girl.

Bek, Abbey is getting to be a cranky pants too at times. Looks like I have another one with a nice temper. There is only so much you can do to entertain a 4 month old baby. And the electronic baby sitter(tv) isn't cutting it just yet.

Jus, it's a hard call with the dummyisn't it. My 3 year old still has hers. It's doing my head in trying to get it off her. She doesn't care if people tell her she's a baby or whatever. Abbey is a thumb sucker so I'm not sure what's worse. Atleast you can throw a dummy away, although not with much success around here. But Abbey has learnt to put her thumb in her mouth and resettle herself at times.

Had a meet up today at a playcentre with some of the other girls from BB. Abbey was pretty good and had a sleep on the way there and while we were there for about 40 minutes and that was it for the day. Got ehr to sleep again for about 15 mintues this afternoon until the kids woke her up. Then she screamed pretty much from about 3.30 til 7pm tonight. I ended up giving her some panadol after the bonjela did nothing for her. Now the poor chook is in bed fast asleep. I even changed her into her night nappy and she didn't wake up. Her bottom middle 2 teeth are so very close already.

My baby is growing up wayyyyyy too fast for my likings

Trish: teeth noooo. why are all these babies getting teeth? Don't they know we don't want teeth yet Definitly not wanting teeth here. I have a nipple biter as it is hehe.. Been meaning to ask you how Brandon is doing to?

We have sleepage Olivia slept 8:30 till 4:50 woohoo! I didn't sleep through as my stupid bladder is used to peeing numerous times a night and a dog was playing with something in the street so that was noisy but each time I woke I went right back to sleep. Olivia is back in bed already too... I am going to aim for a nap on the couch today

Have a Great Friday everyone!!

Abbey slept well lastnight too. Shame I didn't go to bed until very late. Stupid me. She is awake now in the lounge having a whinge while Tehya rides my butt to get her breakfast. Thinks that I should feed her ?? Silly child. LOL.

Great sleep there for you Nic, good girl Olivia.

Brandon is going well atm. Only issue is that he is at mum's house still and not here.... So as long as he is getting his own way and gets to stay up there he will stay put. I think he is playing everyone atm. but what do you do. If i make him come home he will only run again. He has been told though in no uncertain matter that he is going back to school after the holiday finishes. Lots of luck to hiim catching up on a whole missed terms work.

Best go, Abbey is still whinging.

tough situation with Brandon. I don't know what I would do. but at least he is somewhere safe

I didn't go to bed till 11 either.. Silly me.. oh well.. I was watching LOST.. yay..

hi everyone!

very busy in here.

sounds like Mirani's one of the few that actually sleep at night.
    i dont have her in a 'routine' as such but she is ready to go down for the night at around 9.30 and is up from about 6am. this morning i got a sleep in and she didnt wake up until 7.30!!

she has maybe 3 - 4 sleeps during the day and usually after she's been awake for a couple of hours she's ready to go back down again.

AND WE FINALLY HAVE ROLLING ACTION!!!!!

i put her on the floor the other day and went to the loo and i heard her whinging, and when i came back in, she was across the other side of the lounge room!

take care and enjoy life.

Nic - Don't worry about the bath thing, you don't need to justify.

Trish - Like Nic said at least Brandon is safe.

Crap night again!! Miss Loren is just so whingy today too. Best go the miss is screaming from her cot.

Michelle: I am finding Olivia in different positions now. she went and turned herself upside down yesterday.. I am stil yet to actually see her roll. Little stinker

Bek: I know I don't need to justify. Just didn't want anyone to think I was a bad mummy lol.. I knew she was safe but still.. anyways she loved it ..

Sorry you had a bad night..

Olivia has had 2 sleeps already today. not naps but sleeps she is such a funny bugger. the boys never liked tummy time but Olivia gets tired of being on her back and wants you to put her on her tummy and then she is happy.. So at the moment she is on her tummy watching the fairies with the boys

morgan78 Guest

Well we had a great night Vicky slept from 7pm to 5.30am (& i crashed around 9pm) and was great this morning had a couple of little sleeps then 11.15 she completely cracked it - screamed (high pitch the worlds's coming to an end) for 30mins wouldn't take the boob, i checked her over to make sure no bites or anything, gave panadol, offered bottle nope wouldn't have a bar of it, finally she took the bottle had a quick change, boob off to sleep and is still asleep now i feel really drained and bad cause i snapped at Alex cause i was sooo stressed. I've apologised to him and he's sleeping too now but i still feel bad.

Nic - we always bath the kids together and hey the sausages would have burnt so you were a bad mummy just stopped the house from burning down & good on Olivia for sleeping last night

Trish - glad to hear Brandon's safe i hope he gets himself together soon

Michelle - Mirani is a very clever little girl

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast